Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Serendipity Castle Seige [will begin: February 2nd!]

Started by Rhindeer, January 01, 2005, 06:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Alrighty! A year ago, an army called the Dread Army, lead by Mina, laid seige to Serendipity Castle in the hopes of overthrowing it. Unfortunately for them, they were defeated...

But not discouraged.

Now, the time for another seige has come, a better one, too.

However...the Dread Army needs members! And fast! So, if you have a dark character, join up! Pleeeease? XD It's fun! And it'll go down in history, just like the last one! Everyone wants to get this rolling as soon as possible, and the more members, the better!

So, step right up and offer over your characters! You know you wanna! ^_~

The Dread Army can be found in the Dark Mage Village under the thread: ".dreaded.ressurection."! So go! Shoo! ^__^

And if you have a character that's already signed up for it...get your booties back over there, pronto!

The more the merrier! let's make this seige a good one!

And yep! It begins on the 2nd of February, which is a Wednesday (and works a lot better for me in that case, too, as Tuesdays and Thursdays are my real uber heavy days at college [and will probably mean very little posting on those days], and Wednesday I only have one class at night! Booyah!) as opposed to February 1st.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Hmmm, I'll cycle through some of my old old bastards to see if I got one or two that would be perfect for it.  :D

Anonymous

Oooo Oooo Oooo Oooo Ooooh!!! >>;

I'mma throw Ramiel into that whole seige. Just because he has a strong hatred for the beings of the Earth and an even stronger hatred for Serendipity Castle and the people within it.

So there's no way he'd wanna miss out on the chance to attack that place. He's in!! ^_^

Rhindeer

YAY! More seige members! W00t! ^___^

Excellent!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

hmm.. I think I might make a nice little dark character for it, it depends on how much time I have...

Anonymous

Hmmm... Vivante's gotten himself into another mess and completely forgot that he joined up with the Dread Army (silly Vivante *sighs*). But, since he did sign the little paper thingie he'll probably have to suffer any consequences of not doing so.

I still wanna be in on the Dread Army fun though, and I've got a character waiting in the wings for deployment ^__^

Anonymous

hmm, I have a new character in mind that I will be joining tonight for the seige.

Anonymous

Alright, joined Aisengod for the seige!

Anonymous

hey hey! i'm just gonna ressurect Koudelka, my evil witch lady ^.^ she'll be happy to help!

Also, if my memory serves me right, i do believe Eli was almost hypnotised by Mina before the last seige...i think it would be good to manipulate him **hint hint hint** maybe not forever (cos he's my ikle cutie!) but for the siege at least!!

Rhindeer

Oo oo oo! Koudelka! I remember her! Yay!!

And yes! I also remember the Eli thingy! Poor catboy...

Bwahahahah!

Anonymous

aha!

alright, I think i went a little overboard when the dream army came out, so I'm pulling Latira from there, ave tweeked her personality a bit, and I believe that she is now heading the way of the dread army.

Anonymous

Speaking of the Dream Army... Is anyone from it still here?! LOL! I remember me and Goldie posting all by our lonesomes with Arion and Chailyn (Arion, btw, isn't even a part of the Army!)

Heh.. Just wondering.. Seemed like everyone just up and vanished!

Rhindeer

Well, I know my Raijah and Ishtaq are still in! XD As for everyone else... >.>

*crickets chirp*

Anonymous

I have a dark erm... thing. It's a evil stallion thing that can turn into a wolf. He pretty much thinks like a human. Do they need to be humans?

Rhindeer

Nope, they don't have to be humans! ^__^ Anything goes!

Anonymous

Rhindeer

Weeell...Lady Dread, who played Mina, commander of the Dread Army, just quit due to reasons beyond her control... ;_;

But, back on topic. She gave me permission to have my charry, Nakaris, who was the sub-commander, continue on with the seige and everything. So, everything (for the most part) will continue as planned.

Now, my question to everyone: when would you like the seige to begin?

Anonymous

Oooooh. Well, my character is definitely one to qualify for being utterly and irredeemably evil. However, she's also kinda manipulative and doesn't take sides unless there's something in it for her. It almost sounds right up her street, but I'll need to check the thread out and have a thinkety-think first... :twisted:

Anonymous

February 1st! Why? Because my last exam is Jan. 31st, and then I have a week off so Feb. 1st would be the bestest time ever for the seige for me ^^;; S'pecially since in thr next.. tthree weeks I'll be studying and doing year-end projects and stuff >_< Which eats up my time...

Anonymous

as soon as possibitable. lol. me wants to kill....Wraaaawreeawreeeaaaawr!!!!!!! FEAR MEH!!!!!!!!!! bwahahahaha *does the wookie dance* :twisted: