Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Welcome home, darling. <3

Started by Rhindeer, February 13, 2011, 01:57:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Malai glared at Charik, "You are not my god or my king! Don't you ever touch me again!" She would die before allowing some monster to ravish her body. Despite his smiling face, he was a rapist and a kidnapper and a monster.

Though, really, it wasn't the fact he was a naga. She had seen stranger back home, but the way he acted combined with the strange look made him a monster.

Rhindeer

"Oh, goodness, your memory must be loose from all that fainting! You don't remember calling us a god? Ah, no matter! Let's have your name so we can properly introduce you at supper! Which...should be soon!" Charik moved to the door and peeked outside.

"Isi! How is the feast coming along?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"I did no such thing! You are no god! You kidnapped me!" Malai drew back, scooting away from the naga, "You are a vile, disgusting man! And I will never submit to you!"

She had little she could really control, but she could refuse to tell him her name.

Rhindeer

"Kidnapped? We do not kidnap. Oh, you really are addled. ISI!" he shouted, louder now. "Is the feast ready yet? The lady is quite addled and needs some food and drink promptly! Now, my dear, you really must calm down. There is no need to be so excited."

It was worrisome, really, but nothing he hadn't seen before. It was always the foreigners. It must be some sort of foreign thing...
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"You stole me from my Mistress!" Malai's words were a hiss, her hands clenched into fists, "You are a vile bastard!"

A blond, pretty head peered into the room, "Yes sire? The feast is coming, but it takes some time to prepare. Would you like them to rush? I can't promise there will be enough food. And they were going to roast a pig."

His eyes flicked over to the girl, narrowing slightly. All that stupid hair was down and everywhere. And that damn face of hers. He was glad she didn't seem to like Charik, the stupid creature.

Rhindeer

"Oh. No, no, they must prepare the feast properly or not at all! Tell them to carry on, Isi. We will wait."

He gave the man a little wave, then turned once more to the girl, still smiling cheerfully, completely unfazed by her insults. "There, you see? A feast is to be had in your honor! We're to have pig! Doesn't that just sound lovely?"

Anonymous

Isi's hands clenched against the door, angry at Charik's fawning over the girl. She wasn't even that pretty. But he bowed his head and exited the room, closing the door behind him.

"What?! A feast? Are you mad? You must be! I am not going!" Malai was having trouble keeping up with Charik's insanity, though she wasn't feeling all that frightened anymore. Just angry.

Rhindeer

"Mad? Heavens, no. Why would we be angry? This is a joyous day!"

Charik moved back over to the bed and stretched his torso out onto it, head propped up on his elbows so he could watch her and admire her exotic beauty. "Don't be silly. Of course you'll go. You can't very well miss your own party! That's just unheard of, and as the guest of honor, you must show. Besides, you need to eat. At least three meals a day! We won't be having you starve."

His grin turned wickedly mischievous. "Unless you are saying you would like to stay in bed with us all day?"

Anonymous

Her cheeks flared bright red and she gasped, "How dare you! I am not some floozy! And I don't want any of your food!"

Her stomach chose that moment to growl loudly, reminding her she hadn't eaten in hours. Malai did her best to pretend that had never happened, "Don't you even think of being inappropriate with me!"

Rhindeer

Charik gave her a genuinely surprised look, eyebrows raising. "A floozy? Why would we believe you're a floozy? You are our wife. Nothing we do together is inappropriate. But don't worry," he added with what was supposed to be a reassuring smile, meeting her eyes.

"It need only be consummated when you're ready. Right now you are our wife, but you must crave to be our lover." And then, taking her hand, he gave her fingers a quick kiss.

Anonymous

Malai had a rousing reply ready for him, when he informed her that she was his wife. Malai had been waiting for some wonderful man to come wisk her off her feet and marry her. Maybe some knight or prince, all heroic and dashing. Really, even a beautiful warrior woman, romantic and charming would have been good.

And now she was married to some snake in a jungle? She stared at Charik, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Rhindeer

Tears?

Tears?

Why were there tears!

"Oh. Crying. Why are you crying?" Charik asked, sitting up in alarm and touching her cheek to try and brush them away. "No, no, no! There aren't supposed to be tears! Unless those are tears of joy and elation. Are those tears of joy and elation?"

Anonymous

"No you stupid ass! How could you!" Malai batted his hands away, angry she was crying. This was not going to solve anything! She needed to keep her spine and get herself away from here. She refused to believe she was his wife! She wasn't! There had been no asking, no wedding and there would never be a wedding night!

"I am not and will never be you wife. Ever! You cad! Brute! You can't just decide that!"

Rhindeer

"We can't?" Charik's brow creased in an expression of puzzlement. He had never before been told he couldn't do something, or at least not so bluntly. Still, curiosity got the better of him and he decided to humor her, hear her reasoning. It wasn't that he was going to actually listen, because she seemed to be forgetting who her king and god was (some sort of jungle fever, no doubt; food and drink would clear that up!), but if he could know where she was coming from, he could debunk her misconceptions.

"What makes you believe that?"

Anonymous

"Because I don't know you! You have no right! You haven't even asked or wooed me or anything! I refuse!" It was impossible talking to the naga! It made her feel like her emotions were raising and falling like a wave! He was so infuriating that she couldn't do much but feel anger and confused for long.

Rhindeer

That drew a laugh out of Charik. What? That was the problem? Really?

"Oh, silly girl! We plan on wooing you, and we plan on getting to know you. We should hope we'd become acquainted living together, anyway! That is what you're concerned about? You poor thing. We suppose we weren't very clear..." He shook his head. Then again, with all her fainting, he have have said it before but she'd just missed it. Because she'd fainted. Alas.

"Now, may we ask your name? We must have something to call you. It's only proper, and how else will we know you?"

Anonymous

"No! That isn't the point!" Malai wanted to scream. The naga was so frustrating! "You don't understand anything! I don't want you to woo me! I want to go home!"

It was imposable talking to the man! He was a total moron and never seemed to listen. She was moments away from beating him with a pillow.

Rhindeer

"But you are home," Charik said, frowning. "This is your home. How could you want to go some place you already are? Oh! You want to see the rest of it, don't you?" He perked up at that, smiling brightly.

"Of course. It completely slipped our mind! But never fear, you will soon enough. But first, your name, dear. How can we properly introduce you without a name? We can't just call you 'girl'--unless, of course, that's your name."

Anonymous

"I AM NOT TELLING YOU MY NAME." Malai shrieked, slamming her hands against the bed. She was acting like a child, but she didn't care. Charik was driving her insane!

Rhindeer

Hrm. Charik was not sure what to make of this. He had never had anyone get so difficult about a name.

Pursing his lips, he rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Then what about a nickname? If not your name, what would you have us call you?" The fact that she was currently having a tantrum seemed to not be registering. After Ziya, he had become quite used to them! Usually, they just required talking it out, was all!