Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Welcome Home...?

Started by Winters-Feather, April 12, 2011, 08:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Well, I don't know where else to send you. Most caravans out of this place go through there." Isi only knew a little of the world outside the jungle, stories people brought back with them, "That is all the help I can give. I can just give you wealth if you want to make your own way. Or go with Panya next time she leaves."

Winters-Feather

Razi gave a short bow before Isi.
"Thank you," she said.
"I'll ask Panya later, then," she added with a smile.
She didn't mind the woman's company, and since the adventuress knew her way around places, it would be a little easier and maybe a bit more fun.
As if to settle the agreement,  the woman's stomach rumbled. Her face flushed at the embarrassing noise.
"I'll be going to my chambers," she said.
The woman paused.
"You're welcomed to join me, if you like," she suggested but she didn't really stop for an answer, as she continued to walk towards her room for a long awaited meal.

Anonymous

Isi blinked, not sure what she was asking him to join her for. Food he supposed, though if she wanted to get pleasured, he would do that too. He had never been above that to keep people out of Charik's bed. Ziya was a prime example of that.

Snapping his fingers, her ordered a slave to bring food to Razi's room and he followed after the woman, knocking lightly on her door.

Winters-Feather

Sha-Razi opened the door within seconds.
"Come in," she smoothly said, eyeing the food the slave brought in, hungrily.
The woman nodded at Isi in acknowledgement.
"Thank you for coming," she said.

The woman walked towards one of her pillows by the low table the slave had placed the food on, and sat on it. Razi gave the slave a small smile in acknowledgement, and also a signal to leave, which the woman did. As the door shut behind her, leaving the two harem members alone, Razi began to  pour tea for the both of them to drink.
Yes, she knew why she wanted him here.
"Help yourself," she stated smoothly as she began to eat, though she was really observing his movements.

Anonymous

Isi took a slice of fruit, savoring the sweet taste of it. He waited until Razi had poured the tea, savoring the scent of it before drinking.

"I apologize for my outburst earlier. I shouldn't have lost my temper."

Winters-Feather

OOC: if you wanna close it you can or continue is cool :P . sorry it took so long to get to this eek >< I also have to make some redesigns, i think. *_*

IC:

"No, I understand," Razi muttered, sitting up as straight as she could.
She was still debating over her delima. She could escape if she traveled, the woman could see that now. It would be easier to run away, too, unless they had guards watching them night and day.
I  ought to ask her about that, she thought, thinking about her fellow harem member.

It was a bit awkward, being in Isi's company, forever dueling between company and careful observations. Still, tonight she was lonely, and wanted someone's company, so this would have to do.
"What's been going on, lately?" she asked, idly.

Anonymous

OOC: Did you want to close the thread?

IC: "Here? Nothing much. I've been keeping things controlled. Ziya's been having fits because he got a mirror and I'm forced to hide it from him often." Isi gave a small shrug, "The general hassles of running a kingdom."

Winters-Feather

OOC: Nnnn, was wondering, because I realize I have some character issues to fix and that just sorta makes things awkward. (I honestly didn't know about priya until now haha) i'm going to change it so that she's still discontent about being forced to live in a harem, and wishes she could travel more but can't because tied down with duties. Running away was thing of the past, before Priya's joining. (but still wishes she could) also, sorry for the wait.

IC:
"Whose idea was it to give Ziya a mirror?" Razi laughed as she sipped some sweet and cool fruit juice.
She didn't want to add that it wasn't much of a kingdom if that was its major crisis. Nor did she want to add that some of the harem were too vain for their own good.
"But you do your job well," she added, softly as the woman began to eat. Razi tried to eat as dignified as possible, though she was finding it hard to; she was famished!