Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Venom

Started by Anonymous, April 15, 2011, 02:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

9 years it had been since he was home, and he was pretty happy about it. He found this lovely plot of flat land in th jungle and had bent back and broke the vines of the jungle to make a rather cozy home.

Though he was sometime gone for weeks to months on end, he always felt more comfortable here and had brought back his bounties and further made the area even more cozy and even protected from the rain with a roof of intertwined vines and frabrics he stole.

Currently it was midnight, and he was curled up by a fire with some animal cooking. Lately nothing came by his homeing knowing there was such a creature, but the ones that did usually became his dinner.

As Madara looked at the fire he sighed. "I don't want some enlightenment. Go and marry the princess. She ruined my life-- and her father practically killed mine. I don't want to go back."

He poked at the cooking creature and then leaned back against a vine.

Scythe-Nova

This jungle were far to dense for Sajiras liking, She had tried to navigate herself through the jungle and were already getting extremly annoyed of the vegetation that made her travel more difficult.

-"Why why why!? why is this jungle so dense!"

She said rather loudly talking by herself and moved a bunch of branched away from in front of her face. She then stopped in her tracks and looked about flailing a bit with her tounge smelling the air around herself. "Food? it smells like food" She thought ande looked towards the source of the smell, it was not to far and the vegetation looked like the vegatation cleared up over there too.

-"Haha food and open ground, perfect!"

She said and slithered through the vegetation and towards the open ground smiling to herself cheerfully. She hummed on a tune while slithering forward so it was not very hard to hear her in this somewhat quiet jungle.

Anonymous

Even though nagas could be as swift and silent as the snakes they shared body-types with, the approaching naga was as loud as a wilder beast being chased by something. Then again, Madara wasn't aware it was a naga, for all he knew some t-rex had awoken and smelled his food.

Quickly he slipped into the dense vines behind him and peered out of the shadows with his ice-blue eyes, watching and waiting for the intruder to show up-- and he knew it would. It was times like this that Madara was glad his skin color helped him blend into the darkness as long as he stayed turned so his white stomach didn't reflect any of the fire light.

But, soon enough, the intruder came into his clearing and he nearly gasped. Not only was she naga-- but it was Sajira. A bit of rage overcame him along with the happiness to see his own kind. But more rage.

He slipped out into his clearing without a care that he was, technically, nude aside from his necklace, the tiara on his forehead, and the green ribbons on his wrists and around his neck. "Sajira. What an interesting surprise." His voice almost hissed out. He usually spoke with utter respect towards her, but the freedom gave him a bit more guts than was wise. And to the person he was set out to marry-- even if they both seemed opposed to it.

Scythe-Nova

At first Sajira did not see anyone at the camp that were set up in the clearing which made her a bit more happy, An abbandoned camp? top score on that but when she heard someone move she were quick to turn around and look at the person while her hood flared up in an aggressive stance.

-"Huh? Madara?"

She looked at her betrothed and raised an eyebrow and tilted her head when he hissed at her. "Cocky eh?" She thought and gave Madara a sceptical look and slithered up in front of him looking him in his eyes.

-"You do not sound that happy seeing one of your own, your betrothed even."

She said with a pretty intimidating voice while her tail coiled up beneath herself raising herself a bit higher up than Madara.

Anonymous

He smirked when she flared up, something he actually found attractive in her-- when she was angry. But, he would never admit it.

"Aa.. the 9 years do that to you. It's been a long time since I've seen you. And, you don't seem enthusiastic to see me either." He bothered not to coil up and show his height, he knew she was taller, and he just didn't care.

"You can come down now." He said calmly. "I'm sure you're hungry, with how you barged in. The least I can do is share, and it's about done. Plus.. I'll admit. Seeing another naga is nice. Perks that it's my betrothed." Not like that mattered. They never really attempted to fall for each other.

Scythe-Nova

-"Well i wont decline such an offer."

She said and smiled a bit and lowered herself still being a bit taller than Madara. She slithered towards the fire and looked at what was cooking on top of it.

-"well now that looks delicious."

She said licking her lips and looked back at Madara. Her tail cruled up behind her becomming like a bed which she laid down upon in a somewhat provocative posé.

-"Not that being your betrothed would change much in this situation... would it?"

She asked and looked at Madara with a slight smirk on her face and then slipping out of the tight clothing she wore on her torso leaving her almost completly naked. Sajira liked being nude more than being in clothing, she only wore clothing because her mother had forced her to wear clothing any time she could, and it did stick to her somewhat.

Anonymous

"You never were one to decline a meal almost done." He said softly, watching her lower herself, then followed her with his eyes as she examined the food, then got comfortable. He had turned to check the meat and moved over another pot with potatoes and corn in it.. He liked to eat a lot, but when he looked back to her. There she was practically naked.

"I can't say that it would change much in this situation. You're still that show-all princess... and I'm still the one they kept because of my birthrights."

He slithered over to his bag to get his extra plate so she had something for the food. Handing it to her. "I suppose some things don't change. You still like to get pretty naked when ever you can. Or, are you actually making an effort to like me?"

Scythe-Nova

-"Pff screw what others think if they have a problem with you then fuck them..."

She said and gave Madara a big smile when he handed her a plate. She raised an eyebrow and smirked a bit at Madara's words and even laughed a bit.

-"You wish Blue, I just love going nude."

she said and stretched her arms and back making another very provocative posé. Her tail curled up beneath her so that it acted a bit like a big pillow behind her so that she could "Sit" and she then took of her remaining garments and tossed them besides her clothes.

-"How's that meat commin along?"

She asked and looked at Madara with a slightly hungry expression.

Anonymous

"Aa... sticking up for the deformed one now? I suppose the years have made you soft." He looked over Sajira, then turned back to the food he was making. "But, I suppose I like being different. Adds to the mystery of my rights."

As the plate left his slender fingers and Sajira commented back, Madara shrugged and paid little mind to her 'you wish' comment. "Maybe I do wish. I suppose it's an even price to pay. Being told I need to marry you and there being little more than knowledge of each other between us."

He started to peel off the cooked meat, putting a large chunk on her plate. "It's done." he stated. He scooped out some cooked potatoes and corn on the cob and put them on her plate. Then served himself.

He coiled up his tail so he had a nice 'sitting' platform and started to eat. "Why are you opposed to our engagement?" he mused to her aloud. Curious.

Scythe-Nova

Sajira took a bite of the meat as soon as it were on her plate and shivered a bit from the warmth of the food.

-"HAh... Tasty."

She said and took another bite from the meat and then looked at Madara when he asked about the engagement.

-"Well for starters i do not like when other people decide things for me, I want to find someone on my own you know..."

She shruged her shoulders and took a bite of a cooked potato from her plate and then looked at Madara.

-"i thought you already knew that."

She said and smirked a bit then laid down on her tail again and placed her plate steady on she side of her so that she could lay sideways while eating her food.

Anonymous

"Well. Of course I knew that. Though, it's not like we can go back and stop it. I'm sure your father is set on our marriage. But, you seem more interested in other things than making an effort." He shrugged. Looking to his plate for a moment before he picked up a potato and took a bite out of it.

"In retrospect to your kingdom... do you approve of such a marriage? Or, do you still feel as though you should find the ... right one?"

Madara never really had a chance to ask her-- and why pass up ample opportunity to find out what she was thinking. "It's pretty obvious you dislike me. So, I've been confused as to why you didn't put up a bigger fight over it all."

He adjusted his tail and sat up more. Peeling some meat off his chunk and eating it. His eyes focused on the fire.

Scythe-Nova

She looked at Madara eating the meat she had on her plate listening to Madara talking jsut waiting for him to finnish talking.

-"Okay let's get one thing straight Blue i do not dislike you i just have not come to like you... now i know that sounds contradictory but if you think about it it's not."

She Stretched arms a bit and looked at Madara at the same time. the moonlight and the light from the fire made her skin and scales look ghostlike and also brought forth her curves very well.

-"So what about you? Why are you against the arranged marriage?"

She asked and laid down upon her coils again and but on her back looking at Madara uppside down.

Anonymous

He thought a moment about what she said and nodded. "I guess that does make sense." he shrugged. Shoving a large piece of meat in his mouth and chewing while she asked him about the marriage.

He turned to look at her and cocked his head to the side at the site of her semi-upside down. Then looked to the fire. "Probably because it was arranged as a sorry for my father's death. Having that stipulation on my future marriage.. I just don't know. It made it hard for me to come to like you."

He ate another potato, then turned to her. "It's not like you aren't the most gorgeous naga out there-- or the royalty. It's more like what you said. I want to find my own wife. If it's to be you. Then I want to come to like you, not be pushed into it." He shook his head. "We've been engaged for a long time too.. And.. still nothing."

Scythe-Nova

She looked at Madara and then laughed a bit at the last thing he said and arched her back a bit almost as if she wanted to show off.

-"Well if you were to count the days we actually spent together trying to get to know eachother..."

She paused and relaxed on top of her coils and looked sideways with a somewhat sad expression.

-"About two months... We have not even tried to connect with eachother... I find that kinda sad."

She said and looked back at Madara with a sad expression some time before raising herself up slithering up to madara placing both her hands on his cheeks and having her face very close to his.

-"How about we try and work that out, What do you say?"

She said with a tender voice and looked Madara deep in his eyes and smiled softly, stroking her hand over his cheek.

Anonymous

He watched her movement, not shy in the least to stare at her-- hell, she was showing off and was technically his. He felt he was allowed to enjoy the view.

But, then she spoke and pointed out how long they've tried to get to know each other. "Two months, huh? Out of the 30 years we've been betrothed.." His expression saddened a bit and he looked to the ground. "That is sad. All that time trying to fight off the whole thing."

Next thing he knew, Sajira was right in front of him. He looked up at her face and blinked a few times, then nodded. "I'd say that's a good idea." He smiled a bit. "And we have plenty of time to do so since we're not home." He reached up slowly and placed his hand on her cheek. Letting his fingertips brush over her skin before sliding away before his nails touched her.

Scythe-Nova

She smiled and tilted her head against Madaras hand when he stroked his hand on her cheek. When his fingers slid away a black spot apeared on her skin where he had touched and spread like wildfire across her body turning all her white into black.

-"Do not worry about those nails around me..."

She said and giggled a bit before closing onto Madara and placed her lips on his and kissed him deeply. she coiled her tail around Madara and hugged him close.

((Short post))

Anonymous

He nearly freaked out the second he saw the black mark.. Then she more or less turned all black. His eyes widened at the site, and even though she told him not to worry-- she turned black!! How can you not worry when there's an obvious reaction to his venom.

He started trying to run how he would get the anti-venom to her, but she answered that easily when she closed in on him and he was suddenly kissed. At first he froze up-- it wasn't his first kiss, but he wasn't expecting it that soon. But, he quickly gave into it and leaned in a bit, trying to be a little more dominant being the male an all. His tail twisted around hers and he pulled her right up against him. Deepening the kiss.

Maybe things would work out between them.

Scythe-Nova

She smiled in their kiss and deepend it and stroked her hands over Madaras back scratching her nails lightly on his back. She drew back her head from the kiss and smiled a bit naughty.

-"Tryin to be agressive eh?"

She said and then closed onto Madara again and kissed him deeply and coiled up her tail around Madara a bit tighter and started making out with him using her tounge skillfully.

Anonymous

He looked at her when she drew back and rose a brow. "Trying? Well.. I suppose so. But I am the man." He tried to defend himself.

Being drawn in again for another kiss, his lips parted easily for her tongue and his eyes closed. Twisting his tail around hers and his hand slid down to her lumbar, then to her hip. This time letting his nails graze over her skin. She said not to worry-- and she was getting the anti-venom anyway.

So he wouldn't worry.

Scythe-Nova

She once again drew bakc her head and looked Madara deeply into his eyes and smiled widely and stroked her left hand over Madara's chest down to his groin area and stopped her hand an stroked with her fingers just above his groin teasingly.

-"Are you ready for the main course Blue?"

She said with a frisky voice and licked herself around her lips and looked at Madara with a lust filled gaze.