Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Venom

Started by Anonymous, April 15, 2011, 02:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

His eyes opened when she drew back again and her returned her deep gaze. But her wandering hand made him tense up and he looked down to it, then up to her face. "Wait... what?" he asked, looking to her hand again.

"Aa.... Sajira.. Is that really a good idea.. I mean.. we just decided to try and work it out.. Now you want to do that..?? And, what if you get pregnant, or something...?" Madara was really more nervous because he had never done something like this before..

And he knew female nagas go into heat a lot... but he couldn't tell if that was what it was, or if she really just wanted to.

He shyed away from her hand a bit and watched her. "..."

Scythe-Nova

She smiled at Madara's Response and laughed ab bit and stroked her hand over his crotch lightly.

-"Oh are we afraid Bule?"

She said and closed in on Madara and leaned her head forward and held her forehead on Madaras forehead and looked him in the eyes while smiling.

-"Don't worry Blue... you're not gonna have to worry that you'll be seeing little naga eggs by the end of the year..."

She said smiling while looking deep into Madara's eyes, her tail tightened slightly around madara's and her face flushed whlie her breath and body became much hotter.

Anonymous

"I- I'm not afraid!" He said, a bit flustered by her hand. He was almost tempted to smack it away, but he held back that urge. And her reassurance about not eggs didn't really make him feel any better. What if something went wrong? It didn't matter, Madara really didn't want to risk it when they weren't safely at home.

He watched her move closer and saw how flushed she got, not only that but she was now hot to the touch. He knew for sure that she was in heat. He sucked his bottom lip into his mouth and bit it. Then shifted his weight slightly. "...This is really going fast." He said softly.

But why keep fighting it? She was his, so it was perfectly fine for him to do what he wanted with her--as long as he didn't hurt her. So, why not. He shook his head and leaned in to kiss her this time, placing a hand on the back of her neck to pull her in sharply.

Scythe-Nova

She smiled at Madaras ramblings and then giggled a bit when he said it was going fast but when he leaned in and tried to pull her into a kiss she placed her other hand on his chest stopping him from pulling in closer.

-"Oh were i not Clear Blue? I'm the agressive one here."

She said and leaned her body wheight onto him Puching him to the ground with her lying on top of Madara. Sajira were not planning to let Madara take the lead in their sexual life not now not ever. she stroked one of her hands over Madaras groin area and another one over his cheek.

Anonymous

Madara grinned when she said she was the aggressive one, well... it wouldn't be Sajira if she wasn't taking the lead. He let himself get pushed down and looked back down to where her hand was. He still was a bit nervous about it all, but he wasn't going to keep expressing that anymore. If Sajira wanted it, she would get it, and that was fine with him.

He looked back up to her face and grinned. "Sorry, dear. Didn't mean to get too pushy there." Hell, he had his duties as a male, but this wasn't one of them he supposed-- in her books at least.

"Do as you wish~"

Scythe-Nova

She smiled naughtily at Madara and stroked her hand over his crotch in an very lustfull manner and then ran her tounge over his neck.

-"You're in for a rough ride Blue."

She said with a lustfilled tone and stroked her hand over madara's chest. She were not kidding when she said he would be in for a rough ride, Sajira were not easy to satisfy and she were almost bottomless when it came to sexual interaction.

Later that night Sajira laid herself down besides Madara with her body covered in sweat and panting heavily. Her scales slowly changed back to the original milk white colour. She looked at Madara with a satisfied gaze and then wrapped her arms around him softly.

Anonymous

He probably should've been alarmed when Sajira told him it would be a rough ride, but he really didn't think much of it. He just let her go. But, in the end, he really should've been prepared.

Madara had no idea just how Sajira was in that situation. But when it was over and he was able to lay down, he did so panting. He wiped some sweat from his brow and turned to look at Sajira. Smirking when she looked at him and her original color came back. A bit cautiously he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her a bit closer.

Scythe-Nova

-"Sparks certainly went flying there..."

She said while looking at Madaras chest slowly stroking her fingers over his chest tracin his muscles with her finger. She were still panting warmly and sweating heavily.

-"...What do you think?"

She asked and looked up on Madara while still running her finger over his chest.

Anonymous

He looked down to her fingers then over to her face. "Yeah, I believe so." He smirked a bit and turned towards her slightly. "It was amazing." He grinned.

Yeah, he didn't care how cheesy he sounded. All he cared about was that they were making an effort to take this betrothal and doing something good with it. He had been bothered by the fact of their betrothal and lack of trying that he was glad to leave on his quest so he could just run away from it all.

"I'm glad we're out here.. I don't think I would've ever given you a chance had we been home. I was still so bitter when I left, I doubt I would've changed."

Scythe-Nova

She looked at Madara's face for some time before looking down and snuggled closer to him.

-"I'm tired... Let's sleep."

She said and ran her nail over his belly lightly before yawning loudly and curling her tail around them and closing her eyes lightly.

Anonymous

He chuckled. "Yeah.. get some sleep." He watched her snuggle in and he used his tail to pull over a soft blanket. Covering them both up.

He waited for a while, letting her fall asleep and actually watching the light from the fire dance on her skin before he nuzzled close to her and fell asleep as well.

Scythe-Nova

Later into the night Sajira opened her eyes and looked at Madara with an sad expression before sliding out of his grasp and coiled her tail up benath herself and looked down at Madara. She quickly gathered her clothes and put them on silently before slithering up to Madara again and looked down on him. She tightly clenched her fists and held them close to her chest, A single Tear trailed down her cheek while she looked at the sleeping Madara.

-"...I'm sorry..."

She leaned down and carefully stroked his hair before placing her lips on his briefly and then backed away from him. She looked sad but still smiled slightly and slithered backwards into the dense forest leaving the clearing and Madara behind. Well out of ears reach Sajira stopped and leaned onto a tree sighing loudly before trails of tears rolled down her cheeks, She viped her tears with the back of her hand and then slithered away from the tree and away out of the forest.

((This'll be good conversation for when they meet again XD))

Anonymous

((Well, that's gonna be an interesting surprise for Madara!))

Sajira was a master at being stealthy; so, even though they were pretty tangled up, Madara never stirred as she prepared to leave. Even the gentle kiss left him still slumbering.

It was long after Sajira had left that he stirred. Angered by a beam of light coming in from the thick over brush. He glared at the opening in his ceiling of sorts and took note to fix it. Then, something sank in. He look around and noticed Sajira was gone. Reaching up, he rubbed the back of his neck, then sighed. "Well.. I suppose that's like her.."

After all... he had disliked her because of her father's decision that ended his father's life. And, of course, the birthright and everything else. Who was he kidding to think they could maybe work out this betrothal.

He was played for a fool.