Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

ATTENTION ME!

Started by Rhindeer, April 19, 2011, 12:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

No one had visited his pool today.

Not a single person!

Ziya huffed in agitation as he threaded a strand of dark green hair with decorative shells. And even after he'd gotten new shells, too! How could anyone appreciate how they complimented his stunning good looks if no one came to see them? And it wasn't like he could just go to them; he would dry out and die and the air was just wretched on his skin.

He finished up a string of shells and glanced about the chamber his pool was situated in. Still no one in sight, the nerve! How could they not want to see him?

And then it dawned on him.

It was because of her. The new girl. That had to be why. Everyone was probably fawning over her and so they forgot all about poor Ziya, all alone and secluded in his pool. How was that fair? How could they do that to him? It wasn't right and he bet she was ugly as an eel, anyway!

With another frustrated sound, Ziya swam to the edge of his pool, sunlight glittering off his naked body and its scales, and propped his arms up on the edge.

"Hello? Hello! Someone come see to me, now!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

It had been a long, busy day for Isi. That new girl was causing him headaches. On one hand, he liked that she had no interest in Charik. But the pig faced bitch had dared to hurt Charik. Which was not acceptable. But he had hopes he could tame her. And she distracted Charik enough that it was useful. And the more willful pigbitch was, the more Charik needed Isi.

But he realized he had forgotten his daily visit to Ziya. He really needed to start making sure slaves stopped by and lavished attention on the Naiad. But it always slipped his mind and the bratty thing was probably freaking out.

Ah. Yup. There is was. Isi sighed at the whining command in Ziya's voice. He composed his face, then stepped into view.

"Oh! Ziya! You look beautiful! Are those new shells?" Isi moved to the pool and sat by the edge, slipping his feet into the cool water, "Come here and I can do your hair. Would you like that?"

Rhindeer

The change was instantaneous. As soon as Isi came within sight, a glowing smile broke out on Ziya's face, baring sharp teeth. He raised a hand to his hair and stroked the long strands, petting the shells as he was complimented. This was precisely why he loved Isi. He noticed these things.

"Yes! I just had them delivered today, after waiting for them for forever. Some people are so slow. But it was worth the wait, yes?"

He pulled himself halfway out of the water, just enough that he could rest his head in the other man's lap. This was the other reason Isi was his most favorite person ever. He doted on him. Ziya never had to remind him to fawn over him or spoil him--he did it on his own. Unlike certain people that still didn't realize their place and needed to be trained, blind fools.

"You know I'd love that. Oh, Isi. Why does everyone else have to be so stupid?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Ziya's head on his lap caused the fabric of his wrap to soak through, but Isi just accepted that. He would probably end up the in pool before long anyway. Reaching over to where he kept a comb, Isi began to comb out the Naiad's hair.

"It's not their fault Ziya. You are very intimidating and they feel unworthy to be in your presence." For all that Ziya was annoying, Isi actually enjoyed this time with him. It was simple, easy and Ziya was so appreciative.

"Besides, I'm here now, able to bask in your radiance."

Rhindeer

"Few people are worthy of my presence," Ziya agreed, eyes closing in enjoyment as Isi combed his hair. There was little in the world better than this. "But I tolerate it, because it's not their fault they fall short of it."

He lifted his head a little and cracked open one bright, turquoise eye. "Oh, well, you're worthy, Isi. You're probably the only one who is."

Anonymous

"Aw, thank you. I am unworthy of your praise." Isi brushed one hand down Ziya's cheek, smiling down at him before he resumed brushing the other man's hair, "It is honor enough to bask in your glory."

Rhindeer

"And this is why I like you," Ziya said happily, eyes closing in enjoyment. That he was getting Isi all wet didn't occur to him--and frankly, he wouldn't have cared anyway. "But it's been forever since your last visit. You need to come here more. It gets so lonely, being confined to the pool while all the drylanders are having fun amongst themselves."

Never mind that Ziya could leave the pool any time he wanted. He just didn't want to.

Anonymous

"I'm sorry. I've been taking care of the kingdom and making sure Charik doesn't get himself into trouble. He's got a new pigfaced bitch and she's a handful." Isi set the comb and his skilled fingers began to weave Ziya's hair into small braids, "I shouldn't have neglected you. I beg your forgiveness Ziya."

Rhindeer

"I've heard of her," Ziya said, giving a little disdainful snort. "I don't like her already. So I suppose I can forgive you this one time."

He heaved a sigh, shivering a little at the feeling of Isi's fingers in his hair. "What's so great about her, anyway?"

Anonymous

"Nothing! She is stupid and ugly and she hit Charik! I don't know what he sees in her!" Isi huffed, so glad he had someone he could vent to. He spent so much time doing the fey's hair it was second nature to him to braid it.

Rhindeer

Ziya made a face. "What does he see in any of those ones?" he asked, and huffed irritably. "He hardly ever visits me. No one hardly ever visits me except you. I'm prettier than the lot of them combined! I even got new shells!"

Anonymous

"Ziya." Isi's voice was softly chiding, hands still carefully braiding his hair, "You know you intimidate them with your beauty and presence. Charik may be a god, but you are Ziya. How can you expect us mere mortals to be able to handle how great you are?"

Rhindeer

"I know," Ziya said, sounding sullen. "And the price for such beauty and glory is a high one. Totally worth it, of course, and honestly, I would be intimidated of me, too, were I low as them." Glancing up at Isi, he eyes him curiously. "Yet you never had that problem."

Anonymous

"Of course I did. Don't you remember?" He hadn't, but Ziya was painfully easy to manipulate. He only paid attention to himself, "I was always shaking and intimidated. I was, and am, so unworthy of your presence."

The braids were finished and now Isi began to arrange them, twisting and pinning them into a pretty design.

Rhindeer

Ziya furrowed his brow and tried to think back, but honestly, he couldn't remember. He didn't really pay much attention to other people and, thus, hadn't paid much attention to Isi then. But it sounded right. Who was he fooling? Of course Isi would have been nervous!

"Oh. So you were. Then I suppose it has just become easier to bear?"

Anonymous

"Yes. And the urge to please you has outweighed my fear of being unworthy. Someone of your beauty and majesty should have attendants." Isi fixed the last braid into place and lowered his hands, "Those are beautiful shells. They compliment your eyes. What do you think of the hair."

Rhindeer

Hair done, Ziya reached up and gingerly felt along his head, then flashed Isi a winning smile. "It feels interesting. Now let's see it..." Sliding out of Isi's lap and back into the water, he dove beneath the surface, swam to the bottom of the pool, and retrieved the mirror Isi had given him. With a powerful kick, he broke through the surface again and shook droplets of water from the mirror.

"Oh, Isi. You outdid yourself," he exclaimed, admiring himself and turning the mirror this way and that so he could appreciate himself from every angle. "Ahhh...I look amazing. Which I do anyway, but--do you think the others will notice? I mean, how could they not, it's just they hardly come."

Anonymous

Isi patiently waited for Ziya to get his mirror, enjoying the brief silence. It was so easy being with Ziya, simple and relaxing and his dependence on Isi was rather flattering. Despite having to lavish attention on the other man, having Ziya so thrilled with it that it was...nice.

When the surface broke and Ziya started to gush, Isi couldn't help but grin, "I'm glad you approve. It looks lovely, your beauty makes my simple work so much more impressive. And I am sure that when the others see you, they wont be able to stay away."

He would make sure a few slaves came down and fawned on Ziya, "Would you like me to fetch you some lunch?"

Rhindeer

Ziya was still admiring himself in the mirror as he spoke, turning this way and that to view himself from all angles. Oh, he just couldn't get over how amazing he was, how beautiful. His expression was wistful, awe in his eyes. He looked better every time he looked at himself for he was always noticing something new, and the light was hitting him perfectly now, casting a lovely sheen over his hair and skin and scales.

"Mm? Lunch? Oh, yes. I haven't eaten hardly a thing today and I'm just so famished. I need the fish. It's good for my skin, and if I don't get enough, I just get so dry, you know. Live fish, too. Not that dead stuff you all eat."

He still hadn't looked away from the mirror, arranging a few locks of hair over his shoulders and turning slightly so he could give himself a sultry over-the-shoulder look.

Anonymous

"Let's see what they have." Isi refused to watch Ziya eat live fish. He had once and never again. Ziya could eat a freshly killed one and like it. Reaching over, Isi adjusted Ziya's pose a little, then kissed his cheek, before standing up, "I'll go get some sent over."

It didn't take long to find a slave and arrange food to be sent over. Returning to his place by the water, Isi waited for Ziya to tear himself away from the mirror. It was amusing, watching how fascinated he was with his own face.