Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Slowpokin'

Started by Anonymous, June 06, 2011, 07:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hey guys!

I've been pretty slow with my posts as of late, and no it's not because I'm lazy (well, maybe a teensy bit lazy...) but because I'm having a ton of awesome stuff going on right now!

For one, I have college orientation on the 9th and 10th of this week - it's an overnight orientation, so I won't be here at all on those days, except maybe late Friday night... I'm also graduating on the 17th (whooo!), but I have rehearsals all next week. And I'm still going to physical therapy for my busted knee too.

Thus, Kiri will be slowpokin' for a week or so... But never fear, Kiri will always be here! I just might take a little longer to reply to threads, is all. I'll be back at full throttle after the 17th for sure, but for now, I'll be a littler slower (than usual) when it comes to my replies. Just givin' you a head's up!

Anonymous

I'll miss you every day you aren't here!

Anonymous

It's june Kiri, we're all slowing down it looks like, so don't you worry! Thanks for the headsup though! Good to know you haven't just disappeared on us like some sort of disappearing thing. It's really early and I can't think of anything to say.

Anonymous

No prob- thanks for the head sup (even though we aren't Rp'ing together!)

Anonymous

I miss you already.  ._.

Good luck with college, though.  Do you know what you're going to major in?

Anonymous

Aww you will be missed the times you can't get on. Hope things calm down soon.

Anonymous

D'aaaw, thank you guys! I'm still busy with therapy, and I haven't officially graduated yet, but orientation's over, so that gives me more free time for postin'!

So while I'm still kind of slowpokin', I'll be slowpokin' less? If that makes any sense! xD Give me some time to catch up to my posts - I'll definitely get to all of you eventually!

Oh, and Fiend - I'm majoring in the lovely field of journalism, and I'm aiming for a minor (or double major) in communications! There's something really cool about seeing your name in print in a newspaper, I think...

Anonymous

Well~ Welcome back!

And good luck in college! What school?

Xphy

Welcome back, and good luck with your studies!

Anonymous

Oh, journalism sounds cool!

Welcome back!

Anonymous

Aww, thank you guys! I feel so loved~! <3 But yeah, I am definitely back in full blast now (re: see my recent post bomb) so let the posting commence!

Kozi - I'm studying at Hogwarts, didn't I tell you? Just got my owl yesterday and everything...!

xD I'm going to the University of Rhode Island. Yaaay, now the Internet knows where I live! I'm a proud Rhode Islander anyway, so I'm sure the Internet already knows where I live anyway... -sips coffee milk like a pro-

Anonymous

LOL! Hogwarts? So jealous~

But hey! Univ. Of Rhode Island isn't bad. ^^ And coffee milk is good. So, it's all good.