Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Retrieving Most of the Bones

Started by Anonymous, June 14, 2011, 04:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Trelgas climbed out of the hole that had formed near his hut. His robes were still clean, shockingly enough. He stumbled to the wall of his hut and gasped for breath as he raised his hand and drained several nearby trees of life. "Gah..." He sighed and waited for the 'goddess' to come out of the hole.

----------------

Shaeran was on a tour of sorts as he sought to find a new target. When he had seen the hole suddenly appear in the ground, he just had to see what was going on, so he remained hidden in one of the trees. Unfortunately, Trelgas had decided to drain his tree, and the entire tree began to wither. The thief thought quickly and jumped to an untouched tree and watched carefully. A life-stealer... I thought that was just a legend.

(I want Shaeran to meet Ba'ast. XD)

Anonymous

She followed him and stepped out of the hole and looked around, then to the hut. "Hm.. Well this is interesting. I like that skill." She said and dusted off her hands again. Leaving some traces of sand near the door steps. "So.. you have to steal life to live. That's interesting." She looked off towards one of the trees, having a thought shoot into her mind. But she couldn't see who was there.

Brushing the thought aside, she followed Trelgas inside. "So... what is your name?"

Anonymous

"Trelgas Herasi. The Life-Stealer is the title I would like to possess, but until I make my proper coup, I cannot have that title just yet." the necromancer replied. He stood by the door to his hut. "Now, if you would bring me my bones. If you do, I'll tell you what I plan on using them for, exactly." He knew he needed a fairer trade for nearly every bone he needed.

----------

Shaeran was dumbfounded. An amazing woman just came out of the hole as well. He just HAD to meet her. Shaeran caught the life-stealer's name and took note of it. He would need to watch that man. He looked back at the woman and took in her beauty. She was amazing. Shaeran smirked and drew his bow, nocking a Gas Arrow and aiming at Trelgas.

--------

Trelgas heard the bow draw and he quickly drained the life from the ground around him to spark a fireball and he threw it at the direction of Shaeran. The would-be assassin jumped from the tree, putting his arrow away. "Now, now... There's no need for fire, now is there?" he chuckled. He turned to Ba'ast and bowed.

"Shaeran, at your service, mi'lady. And might I say how beautiful you look?" Trelgas rolled his eyes and muttered something. "Get out of here, thief." Shaeran turned to Trelgas. "Thief is such a strong word... I prefer the term, 'liberator'." Trelgas groaned.

Anonymous

"Trelgas? Well.. I'm Ba'ast. It's a pl-" Her words were cut off by the fire ball and she turned to look at the new man. "Hmm. Hello Shaeran." She chuckled at his compliment. Grinning to Trelgas. "Well, this is a man who knows how to treat a lady." She said and reached up to ruffle up Trelgas' hood. Grinning. She just lived to torment.

Turning to Shaeran again, she rose a brow. "So.. liberator. Who are you trying to liberate?"

Anonymous

Trelgas straightened his hood and scowled before muttering, "If you're ready to get me my bones, then let me know..." With that, he stormed into the hut and slammed the door.
-----

Shaeran smiled. "Well... I don't necissarily liberate people, but I can certainly liberate you from such unpleasant company." He chuckled. "Unless you have some deal with him. Such magic-users always need something or another." He twirled his bow around and nocked an arrow. It was a normal arrow and not his special ones. He fired it at the door and actually slipped the arrow through a hole in the wall, causing Trelgas to howl when he got impaled by his hood into the far wall. "See? I can liberate you from such unpleasant company just like that. Using crack shots. Literally." He let out a pure laugh before twirling his bow and placing it in his quiver, unstrung.

Anonymous

She watched Trelgas storm off and chuckled. "Ok hunny!" she called after him, then looked to Shaeran.

"Are you coming on to me?" she purred to the man. Watching him pull out the bow out and shoot an arrow. Trelgas' howl made her snort, then laugh. "That's amazing." She chuckled and shook her head. "Well, I do have business with him. Though, it wont take long if you want to 'liberate' me once I'm done." She grinned. "You can take me to a tavern."

Anonymous

Shaeran smirked and bowed. "It would be my pleasure, mi'lady." He actually scored! It was amazing. For once in his life he actually managed to score a sexy lady. He looked towards the hut. "And what exactly are you doing for him? Something about bones, appearantly."

-------

Trelgas wrenched the arrow out of the wall and thus his hood. Now there was a massive hole in his hood and he wasn't pleased about it at all. At least the hood was part of his cape. He took off the cape and threw it into the fireplace, draining some life from below his floor and lighting the cape on fire as he grabbed another one from his hidden closet and putting it on.

Anonymous

"Oh~ I'm just getting him some bones he needs." she swayed her hips as she walked to the door. "Just wait there, sweety.. I'll be back." To get you to buy me things, of course~.

She opened up the door and stepped into the house. Watching Trelgas pull out the arrow then light his robe on fire. "You know.. if you used less magic you wouldn't have to constantly drain life." She walked over to him and pushed the hood down on his new robe. "Stop hiding. You are who you are." She stepped back from him. "Now.. what bones did you need again?"

Anonymous

Trelgas put the hood back on and began reciting his list. "Skull of a dragon, neck and ribs of a hydra, arms and claws of a drake, hips and wings of a gryphon, and the tail of a manticore are the only ones I have left, besides the shark spine that I'm going to hunt for." He pulled the raptor bones out of his pouch and set them beside the cat thighs. "Admittedly, they should be placed outside so as to not destroy my home. The spell I'm going to cast on them will adjust their sizes to whatever size I wish for them to be, but most of the bones will be too large to have in this little place."

He didn't take advice from anyone, especially regarding his magic. "Draining life is what I do to not only feed but to cast my spells. Like I said before we left Ketra. I have lost all sympathy for life. It is merely a tool for me now."

----------

Shaeran smiled. He finally had a major hottie. His life has gotten better. Of course, she obviously lived royally, so he would need to pull off the biggest heists he could ever have thought of to satisfy her. This is going to be a challenge for the thief.

Anonymous

She listened to his list, then walked over to the window to open it. Returning to a spot near a wall and she conjured up her sand. Shifting it into a twister as she concentrated hard on his list. And, one by one, she started having each item appear. It took some time, the list was longer than expected. And the items were hard to find. Shifting through the sands, seeking out each part and making sure they weren't damaged. Quite hard.

In fact, it made her a bit weak. And when she was done she had to sit down and rubbed her forehead. "What a feat that was." She smirked to him. "Satisfied?"

Anonymous

Trelgas smiled honestly for the first time in a while. "Yes, I am." He looked at Ba'ast and folded his arms. "I'm going to use these bones to make a chimaera. And not just any chimaera... The perfect minion." He started shaking as he laughed darkly. "I'm just one away now from making it... But, I must go shark-fishing for it." Trelgas waved his hand. "I can tell you're going to do things best left unsaid with that thief-" He was interrupted by a call from outside, "LIBERATOR!" Trelgas resisted the urge to yell back and continued, "So go ahead and leave. If I need you, I'll find you." He pulled out the drake skull. "I have ways." He put the skull away and began to write in his tome.

Anonymous

She shook her head. "All this for a companion." She teased and stood up. Looking towards the door as Shaeran yelled back to them. "Well..I would ask you not to make assumptions of what I do with strangers. But I will take my leave."

She walked over to the door, pausing before opening it. "By the way..I'll let it slide that you are using a precious cat.. but only this once." She then opened the door and stepped outside. Looking to the other man.

"Did you wait long?"

Anonymous

Shaeran smiled. "I would wait however long you wanted me to wait, mi'lady." He bowed again. "There's a boat that will take us to Serendipity. I happen to know a couple ways to get us a discount in the taverns there." He winked. The thief motioned to the town. "Shall we go, or shall we wait? I am yours to command."

(SHORT POST! I'm sorry...)

Anonymous

She chuckled to him. "You have such interesting manners. I'm not used to such.. pleasantries." Silly humans.. always wanting the same thing. I'd like to see him live to my age. She stepped closer to him and smiled sweetly. "Why not? I'm pretty tired now, so the boat ride will be perfect time to get some rest. Unless you'd like me awake. Or... you could join me."

Anonymous

Shaeran smiled and started off down towards town. "Then let us go, mi'lady. We have a little ways to go before we get to the boat." He smirked and quickly redrew his bow and fired another arrow through the same hole in the wall of Trelgas' hut, causing the necromancer to howl again as he got impaled once more by the hood. "SCREW YOU, SHAERAN!" He roared, and Shaeran just snickered.

Anonymous

She nodded. "Yes. We should get going. It'll be dark soon, and the woods around here are probably not too safe." She was trying to sound as human as possible. Maybe Shaeran didn't know that she was, as she puts, a goddess.

She turned to watch that arrow shoot through the door and chuckled. "My hero~!" She said, but she was gagging on the inside. It seemed she much preferred Trelgas' company to Shaeran's. But this could turn in her favor.