Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Bright lights! [Rina!]

Started by Rhindeer, June 24, 2011, 12:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Siobhan sighed. It didn't look like he was going to be persuaded any other way, and if this would get him to back off...

"Oh...oh, well, fine. No harm in a kiss, I guess." And there was no need to fear it escalating or doing things to her; she'd kissed a couple boys before and it had done nothing for her, not like what kissing girls did.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"Perfect!" Quinlan slid a hand around her neck, cupping her head and leaned in for a kiss. If he only got the one, he was gonna make it a good one. His tongue slid against her lips, his other hand wrapped around her waist.

Rhindeer

Siobhan...had not quite been expecting that. She had been expecting a peck at most but perhaps she should have been more prepared, considering how his hands had wandered earlier.

She gave a muffled squeak against his mouth and pressed her hands against his chest but was for a moment too startled to properly react. His lips felt surprisingly soft and she felt an unexpected thrill go through her at the feel of his body pressed against hers, his arm around her, his tongue against her lips.

What the...

It took her completely off guard, that sense of intrigue when there was usually revulsion and, with another small sound, she pushed against his chest and pulled away from him, pale cheeks flushed. "I-I said just a kiss!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"That's all I did love!" Quinlan grinned, licking his lips and looking a little dazed, "Because I can happily prove it by kissing you again. You are amazing at that!"

Rhindeer

Siobhan flushed and batted lightly at his arm, laughing sheepishly. "Well, I had better pass. I don't want you getting any ideas, see. I'm not that kind of girl!"

And she didn't want to get any ideas, either! He was a pretty good kisser...for a boy. And she hadn't been expecting it to feel quite that exciting.

Anonymous

"Oh, I would never think you are. But kissing never hurt anyone!" Quinlan grinned, leaning closer, his hands wandering a little across her torso.