Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Soo, what video games are you currently playing?

Started by Anonymous, August 30, 2011, 02:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Getting the ball rolling here with something most I'm sure can relate to... VIDYA!

Personally attempting FF6. Just beat Kefka for the first time >: Took me several tries as well, but I finally beat him down in the end. Ugh. His little laugh will forever haunt my nightmares I swear.

Oh and also a spot of Fatal Frame, if anybody knows it...

Anonymous

Fatal Frame! XD played it. Love it.

At the moment I'm playing a freaky game called Amnesia. |: scary. Freaking. Shi-et. xD you can watch people freak out in Youtube videos.

So. Amnesia. Valkyrie Profile... Mass Effect. Lunar. <_< I'm in the middle of playing too many games. Good thing Amnesia is short =D

Anonymous

Ooh! A fatal frame fan. I'm currently playing through the third. I'm leaving it down due to ragequitting at Rope-man, or dolphin-diver as I like to call him. Meh. I'll eventually get round to finishing it =p

Funny you should mention Amnesia. I came across a brilliant reaction video, found here, be warned, there's swearing etc. : O http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1RKuM57 ... r_embedded DAT game... apparently I'm hilarious to watch playing it. As in... I hide in a corner quietly going... fuuuu until the monster goes away

Ahh I'm playing Dragon Age II at the moment too. I find it kinda'... lazy compared to the first though :/

Anonymous

I was awful at that game. I'd keep accidentally taking pictures of the darn ghosts chests. B|

XDD I am too. Hahahaha. It's so funny to watch/hear someone else play it. the way they react , usually there's swearing.

I liked Dragon Age II xD played the first one and second through. The fighting was much much more fun in the second one I thought. The reuse of maps was a little annoying.

Anonymous

Uhmmm currently I'm played FF 13 and then replaying Breath of Fire 3 for my friends...and Valkyrie Profile for myself...andddd I'mma start Demon Souls soon >.>...And I'm always playing WoW...lol

Xphy

At the moment I'm playing Dragon Nest, Elsword, and Rusty Hearts, all of which are fast paced, action packed, and fun to play. They are also are all free to play, although Rusty Hearts is currently in closed beta (though you can still get in from the looks of it) and Dragon Nest is in open beta. I would definitely recommend them.

Also Amnesia isn't scary... Great game though.

Anonymous

Amnesia is freaky. You have to drill into a dudes head to get an antidote. XD You need the right mood though. Being jumpy helps too. It's scary when the monster guys are wandering around and you have to hide.

Hmm. I guess I'm always playing Guild Wars. Stop for a few months, play for a few weeks. Only game I can really play with my friends. XD Don't have to pay for it month on end so that helps. 83 Really excited for GW2 *bounces*

Anonymous

Amnesia is the kind of game you walk into expecting to be scared. If you walk into it thinking "ooh I'll never be scared by this, it's just a game" it won't draw you in. Half the fun is the fear I think =p

I need a new obsession, a MMopuger I can get addicted to again if you will. I used to play WoW but I can barely afford food right now, let alone subscription xD Is guild wars worth a shot?

Anonymous

Same here berry ;A; I had to let my account go down cause I need mah monies. School breaks my poor wallet

Lion

I used to play LotRO (Lord of the Rings Online) which was pretty fun before it became free to play.  Then I just lost interest.  Though I still like playing classic games for old systems like Castlevania: SotN, and Tenchu Stealth Assassins.

Current obsessions include anything Elder Scrolls, especially Morrowind and Oblivion.  Daggerfall is pretty fun too and creepy to play.  But such a rush once you get the hang of it.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

WoW is fantastic if it wasn't for the issue of money alright. Another problem is me and my brothers share an account to cut costs. It's pretty alright, but got annoying quickly when I'd attempt to play WoW at home... only to have someone else using it.

HURGH. I cannot wait for Skyrim seriously. I'm ordering the special edition of it. Oblivion was amazing, but oddly enough, I can't find myself getting into Morrowind... :/ I'm going to try replaying it again to see if I can get more into it.

Is it too nerdy that my friends and I are having a Skyrim party? Yes... okay. Back to the corner I go...

Lion

I played LotRO because of a bunch of my coworkers were playing it at the time and were all supposed to adventure together and stuff.  I got into it kinda late and by that time, nobody was interested anymore. XD  But I still played for a while until it became free-to-play.  It's still a fun game, but it the servers got seriously overcrowded.

GAH!  SKYYYRIM!  I can't wait for that either!  It's going to be better than Oblivion, I can just tell.  I would hope that it had the mechanics as Oblivion but the atmosphere and depth of Morrowind.  Morrowind is my personal favorite of all the Elder Scrolls games; I like it even more than Oblivion.  It's just the lore of the game and the story that appeals to me.  It's a lot more complex than Oblivion and takes some time to get a hang of, but worth it if you can find the patience for it, in my opinion.

That's not nerdy at all! 8D  Actually sounds pretty amazing! XD

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

I'm currently playing... Persona 3, Devil May Cry 4, and FFXIII.

Anonymous

Gotta love Persona. I recently finished Digital Devil Saga as well :B It's a spin off of Persona setting characters in a trash heap... dimension... thingy. It's a little odd, but fun as hell!

I hope so, my main problem was that Oblivion was super involving, until I had to shove pie charts in peoples faces to make them like me. Seriously broke up the gameplay for me. I'm hoping Skyrim improves on interactions majorly. Such as, telling fifty jokes in the space of a minute to a person does not make them become your BFF.

Lion

I downloaded a bootleg Persona 3 Soundtrack because I was so obsessed with the game.  XD  I almost beat it too!  Then my brother took it back. B|  I will play it again, some day.

That pie chart thing was just crazy and pointless, haha.  And it just made it too easy to persuade people, I think.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Persona! I'm currently playing Persona 4 - god, the music in Persona games are always super amazing! I bought a used copy of P4 though, so mine didn't come with the soundtrack like it was supposed to... -sobs-

!! OBLIVION. I play Oblivion on and off, but now I'm just waiting extremely impatiently for Skyrim. This is probably the one game that I'll ever buy on launch date at full price - it looks so much better than Oblivion and I needs it now!

I'm also playing Lost Odyssey and FF13. I feel like Lost Odyssey is one of those spiffy RPGs that just fly under the radar - the story is so sad and heartwarming, the music is incredible, but whenever I wanna fangirl about it, no one knows what it is!

Anonymous

Oh lawd, where to start.  Okay...

-Just finished Rocket Slime.  It's quick, it's kinda cutesy, but all the puns warm my soul.  I <3 Mother Glooperior, the Slime Nun.  Also just finished Final Fantasy IV:The Complete Collection.

-Starting on Fire Emblem:Shadow Dragon.

-Currently playing through several RM2K games, such as Dhux's Scar and Hero's Realm.  (Look them up!  They're free RPGs!)

-Also playing Last Remnant, Recettear, Rondo of Swords, and Final Fantasy Dissidia Duodecim off and on.

Rhindeer

I'm playing way too many. .____.

• Diablo II
  • Persona 4
  • Persona 3
  • Okami
  • Okamiden
  • Star Ocean 4
  • Final Fantasy 13
  • Dragon Age Origins
  • Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core
  • Tales of the Abyss
  • Tales of Vesperia
  • Devil May Cry 4
  • Bayonetta

Just the ones I'm actively playing and rotating through. xD There are more that I started and need to like...finish. I have a bad, bad habit of starting games, getting halfway through, and then starting another game. >_>
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I'm pretty much like that too. Starting games, restarting games, never finishing them. Also I tend to get sucked into games that take farrr too long to complete, i.e. Oblivion, and then try to be completist about them point in case, Red Dead Redemption =p Still finishing that stupid game, but trying to 100% it.

Anonymous

I feel weird... am I the only Disgaea fan? *hides under a rock*

I'm playing a pokemon Yellow ROM on my phone, which is nice, and I'm playing Disgaea 1 and 2. Unfortunately, I can't find my PSP battery... so just Pokemon, for now......... I want to find a good phone game, and Children of Inotia is AMAZING, but it doesn't work well on my phone...

And I have The Ocarina Of Time for 64... but I had to leave the working 64 with my family... so I have a lonely cartridge, just waiting to be played... and I need to escape that whale sooo badly. Stupid, spoiled brat. I wish I could just leave you! And Navi, while I'm at it...

And I can't afford Yongzh's N64oid. So, I think that I have bad luck with games... and, I know its only $5. I can't afford it.