Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Soo, what video games are you currently playing?

Started by Anonymous, August 30, 2011, 02:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Oooo, Lost Odyssey, I still need to beat that. I'm on the last disk but got my butt kicked on a side dungeon and never picked it up again. <__<

ANYWHO! I'm working through Deus Ex, FF Dissidia Duodecim, Blocks That Matter, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Halo: Reach campaign on legendary, and I'm always playing WoW. Minecraft's 1.8 Beta patch will be out soon so I'll be romping through that a bit too. :3

Anonymous

Crono, I've been seriously considering WoW again now that I have a job : O Would you recommend it with all the add-ons??

And Facade I watched a couple of episodes of the anime if that counts. :V On the bright side, I can relate to an unhealthy need to play Zelda. OoT is definitely my favourite. Have you considered downloading an emulator if you want to play it that badly?

Anonymous

You're not alone Facade. : D I love Disgaea! I've just beat the first 2 and recently got the third and haven't gotten to playing it yet.

*v* Zeldaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....I'm pretty excited for the new one.

Anonymous

Skyward sword? i'm half and half about it honestly. >> I like my zelda being dark and gritty, and Twilight Princess was just that for me! Idk though, I'll be definitely playing it :V

Anybody play minecraft here?? The new patch is out soon, friday I believe!

Anonymous

Yongzhe's N64oid is the only Nintendo 64 Emulator I could find for Android. And it costs about $4.99 more than I can afford. :(

I want to play Disgaea 3, but I don't have a PS3, I don't think there's an emulator for it, they're going to port it on the NGP instead of the PSP (which is what I play them on). So... further bad luck with video games...

And the anime is good, although the story is a bit different from the game. In fact, only the later episodes match the game, I think, and not completely even then. I suggest playing the game, if you can. The Red Moon bit makes me cry every time, be it game or anime. If they had done it in the manga, I would have cried then, too.

I've only played OoT and Windwaker, which I didn't really like (though, that didn't stop me from playing it). I never even played Majora's mask. I plan on getting it eventually, though. And twilight princess, and Skyward Sword...

Anyways, does anyone know of any good nonPokemon Game Boy Color games?

Anonymous

Well I don't play games as much as I RP (that's why I'm here! xD) but one game I've been playing quite a bit is Sims 3, and all it's expansions except the Stuffs packs (I have the Pets one preordered. xD). I love building houses in the game, quite often I cheat and use the infamous 'motherlode' cheat so I can just build and build. =3