Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

History sticks to your feet

Started by Anonymous, October 23, 2011, 04:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ash shook her head — she would learn not to threaten Rit with complements next time, she relished them too dearly for them to ever be taken seriously as a threat. The Martyr watched as Rit ripped up chunks of the bread and pressed it to her lips. Ash ate the bread from Rit's hands and laughed. "Hey, your soup tastes so much better than mine! I think he gave you all the tasty bits, Rit," she joked, teasing.

Anonymous

"Only because I am beautiful." Rit smirked, looking smug. She fed Ash more of the soup soaked bread, "Eat, eat." Her free hand slid along the curve of Ash's side, "I don't want you to get too skinny."

Anonymous

"Maybe too beautiful for your own good," Ash rebutted, pouting a little. She ate the soup-soaked bread that Rit fed her nonetheless, preferring to be fed rather than eat it herself.

As Rit slid her free hand to Ash's side, the Martyr couldn't help but flush a little at the feel of Rit's touch. Rit was always touchy-feely, sure, but there was something about how intimate their setting was — snug in a cozy tavern, being fed soup-soaked bread by her Bond's hand — that made Ash's cheeks redden.

"Me? Too skinny? Puh-leasee~ I think you're the one who needs some fattening up, Ritty!" Ash laughed, grinning. "Should I call for the barkeep, ask him if he's got any dessert to share?"

Anonymous

"One can't be too beautiful." Ritva snorted at Ash, "And I do not gain weight. I am perfect. That is something mortals have." She cocked her head to the side, "You can eat more and get large breasts."

Leaving her hand on the Martyrs hip, Rit fed her more bread, er cheeks just a tad bit pink, "Though I would not be opposed to something sweet." The fae adored anything sweet. The amount of sugar she would eat was rather disgusting.

Anonymous

Ash turned a darker shade of red at her suggestion, and looked down at her chest, furrowing her brows in thought. "I don't know if I'd want them to be any bigger..." she murmured, and then widened her eyes. "Plus, what if the fat doesn't go there, but to somewhere else! Like my thighs, or, or..." Or some other unsightly place! Rit may not have to worry about gaining weight, but she did! Not that such a thing crossed her mind ever since she started travelling.

The Martyr ate more of the bread Rit fed her, grinning. "Let me order something sweet for us then! Hey, Mr. Barkeep—" Ash called, but before she could even finish her sentence, the barkeep had swung over toward her, asking what she needed. "Do you have anything sweet for dessert?"

"We have honeyed cake," he offered, after some thought. "And we should have some sweet strawberries left, fresh from the summer's harvest."

"Oh, oh, we'll take that!" Ash exclaimed, and the man left to go retrieve the dessert. She looked to Rit, and gave her a teasing grin. "Try not to eat all the cake, Rit! I know how crazy you are about sweet, tasty things..."

Anonymous

Rit had started to respond when Ash's mention of dessert ruined her concentration. Her strange eyes followed the owner, even when she could no longer see him, she tracked him carefully. There were cakes to be had and Rit was not missing them.

"Why not? If the cake is good, it would be a shame to not take such a sweet offering." She had paused in her feeding Ash, her hand curled against the other girls cheek, thumb pressed against her lower lip, focused on what was going on with her cake.

Anonymous

"You and your cake! It's probably your only weakness, Ritty," Ash teased, giggling into her hand.

Just as she said this, however, the man returned with two slices of cake. It was a plain vanilla, with a simply cream frosting, topped with, as he promised, fresh strawberries from his garden. They even smelled as if they'd been recently plucked, fresh from Mother Nature herself.

"An offering, you say?" Ash echoed with a mischievous grin. Her voice grew bolder, mimicking that of a priest. "Then let this cake be a sacrifice to Ritva, goddess of the almighty dryad!" She laughed, and as the barkeep neared the table, Ash took one of plates of cake, and held it before her Bond, closing her eyes — but still grinning like a fiend — as if she was actually making an offering to her 'god.' "With this offering, may the great Ritva continue to protect her lowly follower!"

She was being unnecessarily showy and some people were beginning to stare at her, but Ash couldn't care less. She was pretty sure Rit didn't care about her being a total goofball, and that was the best thing about her. When she was with Rit, she could just be herself.

Anonymous

Rit beamed.

Everything about her radiated pure joy. There was cake and Ash and offerings! She had never had a real one before, but it filled a deep, primal need inside her, teeth bared in a feral smile. She leaned over, pressing her lips to Ash's in a chaste kiss, "I accept. Though, traditionally, there is blood and cake."

She wanted desperately to deepen the kiss. She wanted to take Ash right there on the bar, but her Bond wasn't interested in sex, she she only lingered a moment before pulling back.

Anonymous

It meant everything to Ash to see Rit smile like that. So she was acting like a total dork in front of everyone in the bar, so what? She didn't care — it was worth it to see Rit beam the way she did.

Her cheeks flushed red as Rit pulled her into a quick, chaste kiss. She hadn't seen it coming, but leaned into it nonetheless. When she pulled away, Ash found herself wanting more, as usual, but wasn't sure how to tell that to her. It was always like this— with her being too shy to bring up her own secret desires.

For a second, she was speechless, an attempted to make a sound, but words refused to come out of her mouth. Instead, she laughed, rubbing the back of her neck. "Right, I knew I was forgetting something," Ash laughed, shaking her head.

"Blood and cake, got it. Does it matter what kind of blood...?" She was rambling now, joking, yes, as a way to distract herself from the fact that she knew not how to take things further with Rit, if that sort of thing could even happen between them...

Anonymous

Rit stayed close, leaning towards Ash, one hand absently playing with the small hairs on the back of the girl's neck. Her eyes were half lidded and it was hard to fight the urge to kiss Ashara again, the taste still on her lips, "Any blood, but I think yours would be sweeter than the cake."

Anonymous

Rit was so close, it was almost enough to make Ash's heart stop beating. She had to remind herself to breathe, or else she feared she'd drown in Rit's presence, lost. She was her Bond, Ash knew, and they were always close, but this was the closeness that Ash had always craved, that Ash had never brought up, because she didn't know what would happen if she dredged up those feelings, expressed them verbally, put her heart up on display.

She laughed as Rit specified she wanted her blood on the cake. "For the next offering, then. I'll keep it in mind," she noted, shaking her head. The Martyr hitched a breath, teetered on the verge of saying something more. "Or, you know... if you didn't want cake..." She started, groping for words. "Maybe you could have me instead? Ah, I mean..."

Ash looked down, gathering her hands in her lap, her voice slowly growing soft. "I mean... you and I, we're close, you know? I mean, we're Bonds, we are supposed to be close – but I've always felt... ah, I don't know the word... more." She placed her hand over her heart at the word, to accentuate the word. "What I guess I'm saying... or asking, rather?... is, ah, I don't know..." She laughed at herself, finally looking up at Rit. "I want to feel closer to you." Her cheeks were flushed red. "I want to be... more... with you."

Anonymous

It wasn't often that Rit was stunned. She went perfectly still, not moving at all, her strange eyes locked on Ash. She couldn't believe the words that she was saying, sure it had to be some trick. Her Ashara wasn't interested in sex, she never liked anyone in that way.

For once, Rit chose her words with care, lacking the normal total confidence she had, "Do you want to bond our flesh together as well? Is that what you are asking?"

Anonymous

It was strange, seeing Rit be so still, and Ash wondered if maybe she anything she had been rambling about made any sense at all. Hell, looking back, she wasn't sure if she understood anything she had said. It all had made sense in her head – somehow. But Rit was different, Rit always knew what Ash was trying to say, even in her most awkward moments.

At her question, Ash's cheeks turned as red as her hair, and she twiddled her fingers together, looking down, around, everywhere, not wanting to look directly at Rit, in case she was rejected. She nodded, before saying anything, groping for words. "Y-Yeah," was her quiet answer, accompanied by more nodding. Her eyes went wide, suddenly. "But, you know, if you don't want to, that's okay! I'd—I'd totally get it!"

She was baring her soul right in the middle of some tavern in La'marri, she was certain people were staring at them and this was not how she pictured this going at all in the many time she'd fantasized about confessing in her head. She had pictured it all being so glamorous! Why couldn't she be smooth, sleek, fearless? She normally was, in the face of so many things, including her destiny – but with Rit, it was another matter entirely.

Anonymous

Rit didn't say anything. She didn't know the words to express what she wanted to say. They all felt heavy and useless on he tongue. Her eyes flicked across Ash's face, watching every movement. Then she reached over, pulling Ash's face against hers, kissing her deep and hard.

She had wanted this moment for so long, dreamed about it. But Ash had always seemed to not want sex. But now, now her beloved Bond was saying she wanted her too.

Leaning into the kiss, Rit didn't care that people had all stopped to stare. She pressed Ash back against the bar, hands sliding along her slender curves.

Anonymous

Ash's face flushed red as Rit pulled her in for another kiss. There was nothing chaste about this one though — it was deep, hard, hungry. It was the kind of kiss Ash had only figured would happen in her dreams, but now that she was finally getting what she wanted, she was freezing, unable to move. Rit's hands crawling up her sides, pressing her up against the bar, it was everything she wanted, but — not here! And not now!

It took all of Ash's willpower to break away from her Bond, despite the fact that her skin tingled from her electric touch. Her whole face was flushed, nearly as red as the phoenix feather in her hair, and she couldn't help but feel the stares of everyone at the bar, looking at them.

"Rit," she began, breathless. "We can't— we can't do this here. Not with everyone watching!" Her voice was a hushed whisper, her face still red — Ash wasn't an exhibitionist, but she couldn't help but adore the attention Rit had been so quick to smother her in, even if it was in front of everyone...

Anonymous

Rit made a low, unhappy sound when Ash pushed her away. Rit wanted to kiss her more, feel her flesh against Ash's, hear her pretty cries as she brought her pleasure. The fact there were people there meant nothing to Rit. They weren't important, simply background.

"Why? You said you wanted me."

Anonymous

Ash twiddled her fingers, biting her lip. She was used to having to explain human culture to Rit, but her explanations had never taken such an intimate turn. Ash nodded a little, trying to work out how to explain this to Rit in her head before saying it out loud.

"I do! I really do, but," She paused, choosing her words carefully. "Humans, they don't— well, it's not proper, in human society to do this sort of thing in public, where everyone can see." Her face was still red, thoroughly embarrassed. "Mating, you know, or bonding — that takes place in a private area, usually behind closed doors."

She had always pictured her first time being out in the wilderness, though, where she was most comfortable. It was an embarrassing fantasy, a private thought she had always kept to herself.

"So, if you want to, well, you know..." She was still twiddling her fingers. "We'd have to go somewhere where there weren't any people around. Does that make sense, kinda?"

Anonymous

Rit blinked at Ash. She was used to Ash telling her things that made zero sense because that was just how humans did it. Glancing towards the door, she gave a short nod, "Yes."

Reaching over, she grabbed Ash, flipped her over her shoulder and started for the door. She would go somewhere without people around then.

Anonymous

Ah, okay, at least she had managed to explain this properly and— wait, wait, what was going on?!

Before the Martyr could even register what was going on, she had been flipped over Rit's shoulder and dragged out of the inn. Ash gasped, clinging onto Rit for dear life, her heart beating wildly in her chest. "Ritty!" she gasped, clinging onto her Bond. "Where are we going?"

She already knew the answer, and didn't expect one — and that was what made her nervous. She had wanted this for so long, but now her chance had come, butterflies were fluttering rapidly in her chest. All she could do was hang onto Rit, tightly — she was her support, as she always was.

Anonymous

"Where there aren't any people." Rit snorted, one hand absently stroking along Ash's thigh, "I want to be with you and you want to be alone. So I'll take you somewhere there isn't any people."

Rit really hoped that outside town would work. And she had power enough to keep any animals away. There were a number of strange looks as she moved through the town, but there was something about Rit, something dark and feral that kept people away. Anyone that even looked like they might approach was given a dark look.

Passing through the gates, Rit glanced around. She didn't know this area well, but she was a creature of nature and she followed her instincts to find a forest.