Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

never second best

Started by Winters-Feather, December 07, 2011, 12:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Isi opened his mouth to lay into Razi, furious at how she would disrespect their Temple, their God. Help others? Their only job was to worship and serve Charik. But then the naga arrived. Even angry, Isi's heart skipped a beat at the sight of him, decked out in his hunting clothes, so majestic.

Bowing low, Isi nodded, "Of course Holy One. This...creature has trespassed and insulted us. She claims to be a Princess, but has not shown to be one."

Winters-Feather

Sha-Razi's face turned pale as she watched Charik enter the scene. The woman quickly gave a low bow, following Isi's example.
"W-welcome home, my Lord," she said, her eyes widening as he pointed his spear at the Princess.
The woman's eyes widened in startled horror as he directly ordered her and Isi to leave so that he may slay the innocent naga. It took her a minute to figure out why he would behave this way. Charik though she was the snake-beast, didn't he?

She couldn't easily disobey his order, but this was a misunderstanding... And Isi's words weren't making anything easier.
He knew as well as she did that Sajira was NOT the snake beast.... And yet he would have her executed?
Razi crossed her arms, a wheel of curses turning in her head. She wasn't going to let him live this one down in a long, long time.

"Because she was frightened," she retorted to Isi as she turned towards Charik.
"O Benevolent One," the woman boldly pleaded, "Please listen. It is true that Princess Sajira did trespass temple ground in order to flee the hunting party, but I can assure Your Holiness that she is not the... dreaded monster you seek."
At this, Razi bowed again.

Rhindeer

Charik's dark eyes narrowed. "You would disobey your God?" He made a sharp motion with his free hand, indicating the woman should leave. Now. "Sha-Razi, we are ordering you to leave at once. Or does this creature have you so bewitched?"

As soon as the words left Charik's mouth, they struck him as a very real possibility. Perhaps she really was being controlled! After all, this nonsense about the creature being a princess and all...it made perfect sense!

Hissing in anger, he moved closer to the beast, spear still raised. "You! Whatever spell you've placed upon her, remove it immediately!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Scythe-Nova

-"..."

Sajira was speechless and stared at Charik like he was a moron and then she slowly put her arms across her chest and raised an eyebrow, Her tail was lashing around very annoyed as she gave Charik the evil eye.

-"I'm Gonna let that one slide cause i accidentally Tresspassed here... Also it's the first time i ever venture through this country"

She explained and sighed somewhat and looked down at Charik with her being larger than him, She had a very calm expression as she sized Charik up.

-"...I have done nothing of the sort, And! I am getting fed up with having a spear pointed at my chest so please if you will stop pointing it at me..."

She said and glared at Charik as her Tail once again began to sway in an annoyed fashion as the scales on her chest turned into a black colour and spread some to protect her from eventual stabbing of the spear.

Winters-Feather

OOC: I thought it would be funny to draw a sketch of all four characters reactions when Charik stepped in the scene. I'll upload it asap tomorrow XD

IC:
Sha-Razi gave Charik a blank stare as he  humiliated her so.
Though she was angry and frustrated, she tried not to let it show too much; it would only make her situation, not to mention Sajira's, worse.
"No, Holy One," she replied, "She does not."
Her body erect and rigid, she briskly walked past the princess and her God. Razi glanced out of the corner of her green eyes at the white naga.
Don't do anything stupid, she prayed, narrowing her eyes as she reentered the stone halls of the Temple.

She practically flew to her chambers. Razi was impatient to know about what was going on and what would happen, but an order was an order, and this evening really wasn't playing out well at all. Besides, if Charik really was going to execute that poor creature, he really wouldn't be wanting to see her face for the rest of the evening, if the week... If ever. Isi, too, for that matter.
Damn them both!
She wanted to scream and scream but what was the point? The stubborn Razi slapped at a mosquito as she walked down the halls with these bitter thoughts. Servants she passed seemed to sense her anger, as they silently stepped out of her way, confused.

Rhindeer

ooc: I look forward to seeing it! xDD

---

Charik showed no intention of lowering his spear, though he quirked an eyebrow as the Snake Beast claimed that this was accidental, that it was her first time here, all the while acting annoyed and downright disrespectful. He let out a bitter laugh and shook his head. To think, even cornered and confronted now, it had the audacity to speak to him so!

"We are a god, foolish creature. You can't fool a god. Long have you been haunting our jungle and tormenting our people. That ends now. We have but one question before we take your life."

His eyes narrowed, fangs extended and bared. "Where are our people? The ones you have taken."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

((OOC: Eeee 8D Pictures! Post them!))

Isi would go smooth feathers with Razi later. Or probably not. He was angry with the stupid slut and he would see her punished. She would shame Charik and his temple for some braindead snake without any manners. Over his dead body.

Maybe sleeping in the servants quarter would serve. Or making sure she had nothing but bread and water. Something to think on later. For now, he kept a close eye on what was happening.

"She has eaten them lord. I've seen the bones in the jungle." A lie, but Isi was a master of lies and would use whatever means necessary to remove this affront.

Scythe-Nova

Sajira Silently looked at the two people left in the garden and when Isi opened his mouth and spouted nothing but poisoned words she took a deep breath before Her Gaze then shifted to Isi with a strong determined look in her eyes.

-"I hear nothing but the poison of lies dripping from your words human..."

She said still looking at Isi before again shifting her gaze to Charik with the same determination in her eyes.

-"None of your subjects blood stains my hands, and if you expect me to show you respect as the king and god of this land you will have to lower your weapon"

Sajira said with the same determined look in her face while she lowered herself so that she was looking at Charik face to face instead of being higher up than him.

-"And if proof of my Royal Status and blood is needed i can prove it"

She said and gazed at Isi before returing her gaze to Charik again just to show him at least some respect.

Winters-Feather

OOC: it would be fun to do a flash back thread involving the real Snake  Beast...
IC:

Razi flew to her chambers and flung herself onto her pillows.
She felt like a child, hopeless to do anything but wait.  
I'm a fool, the woman mourned; she could have defiantly handled the situation better, she could see it now. Her damned tongue! Seeing as she could do nothing else, the woman got on her knees on the floor and began to pray.

She prayed that Charik would treat Sajira with mercy and that she herself wouldn't let her anger get the best of her.
There had been fewer times had she ever been so scared or as mad as now, though this was the first for a stranger's life. Perhaps it was because of her mishaps of the past, and the misunderstanding of the Snake Beast being Sajira.
This is the consequences of my actions, she solemnly thought, impatiently rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet.
Razi hated the anticipation.

Anonymous

((The real snake beast? That's Charik xD He got called a snake beast by some of his...less happy to be there harem members and he assumed they were talking about some other snake beast xD Though, we should probably figure out how to fix this situation...because it's not looking good for Sajira))

"A God does not have to listen to you." Isi wrinkled his nose, "Show respect and maybe you'll be spared."