Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

You can find anything in the woods

Started by Anonymous, December 09, 2011, 08:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hunter winced, "Uh, Llyn is male. I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it Llyn. You know ya tend to over awe people. They aren't used to someone as impressive as you are."

He gave Kyran an apologetic smiled and did his best to beg him with his eyes to try and help smooth things over with the prickly stallion.

Rhindeer

Kyran fully understood that look.

"Right! Yeah! I was completely over-awed! You know, first unicorn and all! Um, sorry." He grinned sheepishly, teeth chattering, and ducked his head apologetically. "I mean, you totally look like a boy and everything."

Llewellyn gave an indignant sniff. The rain and wet had put him in a less than stellar mood. "Well. We should be getting to a dry place now," he said, and shook out his coat. "I'm all wet."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"I know, I'm sorry. I'll give ya a good rub down, okay?" Hunter felt guilty having dragged Llyn out into this weather. And poor Kyran looked like he was equally miserable, "Let's get going, yeah?"

The trip to the inn was pretty miserable, the rain and cold putting everyone a little off. But eventually the lights appeared, the trees thinned out to flat grass. Hunter was sore and tired and really ready to not be carrying a several hundred pound man.

"Almost there! We can all get nice and warm."

Rhindeer

Kyran made a relieved sound as soon as he caught sight of the inn, picking up his pace. "Thank gods! I call first dibs on the bath!" he said, and then paused, glancing over at Hunter and giving him a meaningful look.

"Weeell...that is, unless you wanna join me..." he said with a shaky grin, cold making him shiver.

Llewellyn was a unicorn on a mission just then, head down as he marched steadily on. "I want a bag of oats. And apples. And some carrots," he said, "and the rub down. If you're to splash around together it'll be after my rub down."

He saw nothing sexual in humans bathing together.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"What? Er, no?" Hunter blinked, flustered and confused where the hell that had come from, his cheeks darkening a little. He glanced over at Llyn, glad to focus on that rather than the odd...flirting maybe thing Kyran just did, "Don't worry Llyn. I'll make sure yer set up real nice. Kyran can get cleaned up while I take care of you."

It was the downside of being bonded to a unicorn. Your needs came last. Hunter was still waiting to find out what the good part was.

There was a bit of haggling with the innkeeper and the odd request to keep his mark in the cellar. He did spend a good deal of time with Llyn, making sure he was spotless and well brushed, with oats and hay set out for him.

Dragging himself back to the inn, Hunter headed to the room that held the tub, more than ready to strip out of his soggy clothes and soak in the hot water.

Rhindeer

Kyran was waiting when Hunter arrived. It had taken a while to arrange the bath--it took time to haul out the tub, time to heat the water, and time to fill it. And then it took time to soak, which Kyran had wanted to do a lot of. It felt good to soak the cold out of his bones and he relaxed in the hot water, eyes shut.

The door opened and he raised his head to look--then broke out into a grin when he spotted Hunter. "Oh! So you came to join me after all!" he said cheerfully, straightening up and sloshing a little water over the side.

Anonymous

Hunter's eyes were immediately glued to the far wall in a reflexive action honed by years of deeply repressed sexual desire. Looking just made things so much harder. "Uh, sorry. I hadn't realized you were still using it. I'll wait outside, just, uh, holler when yer done."

Rhindeer

Kyran blinked. "What? Oh, no, it's okay! It's got room enough for two! Besides, I'm almost done." He scrubbed under his arms and rinsed out his hair, pointed ears poking out, no longer hidden by his hair.

"I don't mind! You're not interrupting."

Anonymous

"Naw, I don't wanna intrude." Hunter retreated out of the room, closing the door carefully behind him. He didn't want to bother the elf. The pointy ears made sense, most elves had a bit of maigc in 'um, so could see Llyn just fine.

He didn't really want to bother people with his smell in the main room, so he just sort of...loitered in the corner, shivering, cold and worn out.

Rhindeer

Aww...Kyran's shoulders slouched as Hunter retreated and with a sigh, he finished up his bath. Of course, while he sighed now, he probably would have been panicking if Hunter had actually gotten close enough for him to remember that he'd been pissed on.

No way would he want that in the bath with him.

Without the piss, though, the man looked attractively rugged and would probably look better without the mud. He was strong--and had felt strong and hard when he'd landed on him--and he defeated villains! There was something incredibly alluring about a hero...

And besides, Kyran was a bit hungry. He wouldn't mind swapping fluids and energy with that one--he was his hero in a sense, after all! It would just be a shame if he wasn't interested in men.

Stepping out of the tub, he grabbed a towel, dried off, and then wrapped it around his waist before poking his head out the door. "Hunter?"

Anonymous

Hunter glanced up and smiled at the sight of Kyran's head. He headed over and stepped into the room, carefully not looking anywhere near the mostly naked man. He started to strip out of his clothes, dumping them in a heap. They were going to have to get washed, which wouldn't be so bad as it would probably still be raining tomorrow.

His dark skin was covered in scars from a rough life and he was all tight, chiseled muscles. He grimaced at the smell of himself and slid into the tub, groaning at the warmth of it. He didn't bother with soaking, he was too dirty for that. He just went to work on scrubbing himself.

Rhindeer

Well, so it apparently wasn't that hunter was prudish; he stripped and got into the tub while Kyran was still in the room--and the half-incubus couldn't help but look, eyes roaming over the tight muscles and scars. He had to admit, he had a thing for scars, namely because he had none. They were interesting to him, marks of a person's life, their struggles, what they had survived--and his own flawless skin only pointed to a pampered, easy life when that was far from the case.

He let his eyes wandered and his lips quirked into a smile.

Guy had a cute ass, too. Didn't matter how much older than him the guy looked, it was cute.

As soon as Hunter was in the tub, Kyran spoke up. "Want me to scrub your back?"

Anonymous

"Uh, I'm good, thanks." Hunter didn't really want Kyran that close while he was still cleaning up, and, well, Kyran was very attractive and that was hard on his celibate lifestyle. Even scrubbed up, there was something a little...scruffy about Hunter.

As he didn't want to stay in the dirty water longer than he had too, Hunter was in and out rather fast, stepping out and starting to dry off. He wrapped the towel around his waist, slicking his dark hair back with one hand and sighed, "Good thing I got some extra clothes. I'm gonna need those washed twice before I wear 'um again."

Rhindeer

"Aww, okay," Kyran said, and got to drying his hair. "Because I totally don't mind!"

But Hunter was out of the tub almost as quickly as he was in it, looking far cleaner and just as rugged--just without the extra coating of grime. He shook his head. "I'm not convinced I'll ever get all the mud out of mine," he said with a sigh, moving to his bag to pull out his change of clothes and letting the towel drop.

Anonymous

And Hunter was very quick to not be looking. He moved over to his own bag, pulling out his spare clothes, "Oh, I'm sure its not that bad. I'm guessing you don't get out into the woods much, huh?"

The...bodily fluids had been gross, but the mud honestly was something Hunter was pretty used to.

Rhindeer

Kyran shook his head, watching Hunter dress as he started to tug on his own clothes. "Nope! Like, uh...never. I hate the woods." He shuddered and made a face. "It's gross and there's way too many bugs! I didn't think I'd ever get the mud outta my hair."

Anonymous

"It's not that bad. And, well, honestly, there are probably more bugs here than the woods." Most inns and such were pretty bad about fleas. Hunter also had to spend a loooot of time in forests, thanks to Llyn. The unicorn was a forest creature when it wasn't raining buckets.

Rhindeer

"Don't say that!" Kyran yelped, shuddering and rubbing at his arms. He'd gotten his breeches on but was still shirtless and just the thought of insects crawling around here gave him goosebumps! "That's so wrong! Now I'll never sleep."

Anonymous

"Oh, uh, I meant at other places. This inn doesn't have that." The lie was rather bad, as Hunter had just never really ever gotten the knack for lying. It didn't suit his nature.

"I'll, um, I'll check the bed for you."

Rhindeer

That made Kyran calm down a little and he perked up, hazel eyes hopeful. "You will?"