Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

You can find anything in the woods

Started by Anonymous, December 09, 2011, 08:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Yeah, sure!" That was nothing compared to the stuff he had to do for Llyn to keep the unicorn happy. "You can rest easy in a bug free bed."

Rhindeer

Crossing the room, Kyran couldn't help but hug the guy, squeezing him tightly in relief. "Thank gods! Dunno what I'd do otherwise. I just--I can't stand them, you know? Thanks so much!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

That had Hunter going totally still, not at all sure how to react to the hug, "Uh...you're welcome?" He awkwardly returned it, dropping his hands quickly, not sure how he felt about the sudden hug.

Rhindeer

Kyran released Hunter as soon as the guy dropped his arms, still beaming. Really, it was the simple things in life. "Ah, I'm so lucky I ran into you."

Stepping back, he went over to collect a fresh tunic and tugged it on over his head. "You don't think the bugs will get in my clothes, do you?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Hunter started to say that they probably would, but his brain chose that moment to kick in, "Oh, uh, no. I'm sure those are fine. All the rain probably kill keep the bugs down for a while."

Rhindeer

"Good!" Kyran said, cheerful again. Now that he was clean and dry, he felt significantly more chipper. He shook out his hair, which was wetting his shoulders, and combed his fingers through it.

"Now, I don't know about you, but I'm starving. Today was...well...a pretty rough day." And unfortunately, he was hungry on two very separate levels that both provided him nourishment. Ones diet got a little complicated when most of it was physical and the rest was a specific kind of energy.

...Which was physical, in a sense.

He eyed Hunter thoughtfully and grinned. "Not that I don't mind standing here with you half dressed."

Anonymous

"Foods sounds reall-what?" Hunter blinked, still holding his shirt, very confused. He flushed a little, quickly pulling it on. He couldn't tell very well in Kyran was being serious in his flirting or not, but regardless, either way was reeking havoc on him.

Once he was clothed, he headed to the door, ears a little pink, "Dinner. Let's go get some."

Rhindeer

Aww, he was blushing! Kyran took that as a good sign. It meant he got that he was flirting and the fact that he didn't have a bad reaction meant that, maybe, he wasn't opposed to men. That encouraged him enough, even as Hunter went back on subject.

Kyran followed after Hunter, still smiling. "I hope they have a good pottage!" he said. "Something nice and hot. You don't mind me tagging along, right?"

Anonymous

"Oh, no. The company is nice." Hunter smiled, finding them a seat in the rather empty inn room. The owner came over  all smiles and Hunter ordered them dinner. While they waited, Hunter settled back, enjoying the warmth from the nearby fireplace, "What brings you out this way?"

Rhindeer

Settling into his seat and leaning his arms on the table, Kyran gave a little shrug. "Well...it's sorta a long trip. I'm kinda heading toward Essyrn, but, y'know...takes a while and got kinda sidetracked and sort of lost."

He gave a sheepish cough. "So...yeah. What about you? I mean, besides the unicorn and Mister Smiles back there. What'd he do, anyway? And how'd you get traveling with a unicorn?"

Anonymous

"Essyrn? Wow! I've never been that far south. I hear there are ladies there that do these, you know, sexy dances that will blow your mind." Hunter gave a sheepish grin, rubbing the back of his neck, "Uh, the guy killed a young girl and ran off. So I'm bringing him in to hang. Reason I'm with Llyn? Well, guess we kinda found each other. We've got a real special bond."

Rhindeer

"Oh, yeah. There're those," Kyran agreed, though the ladies didn't do much for him. Their dances were still fun to watch, though, and Kyran had always wished he could do them. They were sexy and looked fun but while he had the flexibility, he sorely lacked the coordination and finesse.

But the news that the man Hunter had caught was a murderer sobered him right up. "He killed someone?" Kyran said, eyes wide. He'd never encountered a murderer before! "Really? What if he gets free?"

Anonymous

"Oh, well, I wouldn't worry about that. He'll be out for a while and have a hangover and a headache when he does wake up. And he's bound up pretty good." Hunter gave a small shrug, "He's a coward, you aren't in any danger or anything."

Rhindeer

Kyran shuddered. "Killing someone in their sleep would be a cowardly thing to do," he said, but relaxed a little nonetheless, trusting Hunter. The guy was experienced and seemed to know what he was talking about.

"Where do you drop him off?"

Anonymous

"Oh, there is a town not too far from here. Probably...day and a half away, depending." He gave a sheepish smile, "Sorry. For getting you caught up in all this."

Rhindeer

"Oh, well, I can't complain much. Getting caught up in it did land me atop an attractive man, so..." Kyran grinned.

Just then, a woman came by and brought them their meals, steaming pottage and ale for both of them. Perking up, Kyran dug into his food, having not realized until the smell was wafting up to him that he was starving. "So, where are you headed after that?" he asked around mouthfuls.

Anonymous

"Who-oh. Me? Really?" Hunter felt a little flustered about that. It wasn't that he was never hit on, because he was, he just didn't really ever know how to respond. Because flirting back seemed teasing and pointless, but not flirting back when interested seemed like such a crime.

Hunter chose to just tuck into his food to cover his lack of a response, "Oh, well, where ever Llyn wants to go really. Wander until I find a promising bounty most likely."

Rhindeer

"Ohh--wait. So the unicorn's the one after the bounties?" Kyran blinked at that, looking up from his meal in confusion. He'd...always imagined unicorns as pure and majestic beasts, so this was a strange development to him! Hunter and the unicorn were really a bounty-hunting, outlaw-fighting duo?

Anonymous

"Oh no. I'm the one that does the bounty hunting. But when we aren't going after a spastic bounty, Llyn is the one in charge. He, uh, he stays somewhere nice and safe when I go tracking. Kinda like today."

Rhindeer

Kyran nodded at that, swallowing down a mouthful of food before speaking. "So is it true that they're really, y'know...pure and everything? Unicorns, I mean. That they can cure poison and slay demons?"

Mostly because he was curious as to how safe he was around the creature. Llewellyn was beautiful, no doubt, and Kyran had found himself fascinated by the beast--but maybe it wasn't a good idea to be.

"Y'know, what with this bounty hunting business and all. Does he help you spot the bad guys or something?"