Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Thievery All Around

Started by Juno, December 27, 2011, 04:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

It was interesting, the vibes between them as she managed to lean closer. He was quite sure she was deliberately tantalizing him, as if she knew just what got his attention. Just as quickly, though, she'd spun away from him as she looked away. It was all right with him, though, he would catch her again if he had any part in this still.

The slight contact was expertly placed, as if she already knew how to move to hold his attention no matter what. Listening to her speak, that sweet voice an absolute tease for his brain with her demure charm as his hand slipped from her hair, Lucien found himself still countering every step she took from him.

Grinning wolfishly, those light eyes twinkling at the bit of color he caught rising to her cheeks, Lucien chuckled. Whether it was what she wanted or not, he was still at least willing to help, though. "I'm sure you would have no trouble at all procuring a room, but there is a nice place just a few streets down, on the right there," he gestured with his adorned hand as he spoke, a knowing smile still upon his lips.

"I could walk you over, if you'd like, it isn't all that far," he offered, knowing full well he was forcing the ball back to her court, that her response would tell him much about her intentions. This game was one he often played, but this time his partner held a particular charm to her with her forward personality and  ethereal beauty. He was a bit more than interested by now, her various hooks already well placed.

stelmarisa

Focus, focus... She had him, and it wouldn't do to lose focus and lose the catch. Ondina kept an eye on Lucien as she stepped forwards, watching as he followed her, almost against his will.

She turned away as he spoke, head cocked in the direction that he indicated. Excellent - it was close. But wait! As he gestured, she caught a glimpse of that same shine from earlier. Ever so subtley, she turned her head and reached for his hand - a way to reconnect with him, yes, but also giving her a better look at this beautiful trinket. As soon as she did, she knew she wanted it. More than that - she needed it. And it was time to put the game into motion.

"Oh, how kind of you!" She laughed again, eyes wide and inviting. "Such a gentleman to offer to walk with me... would you?" She tugged at his hand expectantly.

Juno

Taking in the sight of her, he wasn't paying much attention to whether she was eyeing his recent prize or not; either way, he was showing himself off for her. He already knew he was winning, or so he thought, when she reached for his hand. As he took hold of her coaxing hand, gracefully tucking it around his arm, he heard that laugh again, that tinkling ring absolutely drawing him in further. How did she do that? How was she so good at that? It was causing him to go through such strange sensations.

"A gentleman? Dina obviously doesn't know me that well, I'm a savage," he proclaimed, teasing but truthful as he stepped off to lead her away from the pond, flashing her that wolfish grin again. "But for you, I suppose I'll do my best at it.

"Is there anything else I can help you with? Are you new around here?"

stelmarisa

Opening her mouth to speak, she paused slightly as he flashed her a roguish grin. It wasn't like her to be rendered speechless by a victim, and she didn't know why it was happening now. Another, lustful glance at the shiny bracelet however, was all that was needed to get her mind back on track.

"Well you know... I am sort of new in town," she purred, gazing up at him through her eyelashes as they walked. "I don't know anyone at all, and I have no company."

As they walked around the curve of the pond, the nearby house came back into view, the inn just about visible down the road.

"What's a girl to do, all alone in a town like this?"

Juno

She was alone? A girl like her? Alone? He didn't quite believe that. A glint of surprise came to his eyes as they walked, but he tried not to show it on his face.

"Pfft, alone," he scoffed, chuckling. "A girl like you won't have any trouble at all meeting folks around here. Most are...very kind." He glanced down at the bracelet again, a sense of pride flooding him. "And so very generous, too." Generous indeed...

"But you know me now, don't you?" he asked as they walked further, the building that was her goal coming into view. "Unless you're the sort that likes to get to know someone better..."

stelmarisa

"Generous?" Dina heard the double meaning in his words, and wondered at it. Whatever he meant, it sounded good for her. "Well, it's nice when people are so eager to... give." She smiled to herself, plans forming themselves in her mind.

"Well we've met... I'm not sure I know in the strictest sense of the word" she smiled more openly, her eyes dancing mischeivously. "Perhaps you could accompany me and we could become more intimately acquainted." Her voice dripped with intent.

She paused on the street, near to the inn now, and looked to Lucien for his answer.

Juno

Lucien just smiled to himself. This was just too easy!

"Well, Dina, I'm not so sure you'd like that," he said, being honest for once, but still having that smug smirk upon his lips. "You never know what you'll uncover if you keep poking around."

Eyeing the inn that stood before them, now, he chuckled softly under his breath and moved to lead her inside. "Shall we go, then? Perhaps...get to know each other a bit better?"

stelmarisa

"I'm a big girl - I can handle surprises," she replied, grinning back. She was enjoying herself; having found a partner who was as skilled at the flirtation game as she was herself. "Yes, lets."

As they moved into the spacious, cool interior of the inn's hallway, Ondina let go of Lucien and looked around. It took only a moment for the landlord to appear, and a soft word from Ondina and a small bronze coin were all it took for him to motion to the stairs and return to the back rooms of the inn. Ondina smiled. She wouldn't normally bother paying for a room, being able to talk most innkeepers into letting her stay for free, but it wouldn't do to bruise Lucien's ego by flirting with another man right in front of him.

"So here we are. Upstairs?" She asked.

Juno

He kept his gaze fixed on her still, remaining close enough to give off a protective aura but far enough to hint that he wasn't all that attached, all for the innkeeper's sake. He had no idea the sort she was, but he was beginning to think he might be able to remain at arm's length with her.

Ha.

As she turned back to him, a knowing look flashed in his eyes as he gave her another appreciate look-over before joining back with her. "Hm, more secluded up there," he mused with playful eyes, walking with her toward the bottom of the stairs. Lucien was in no rush at all, he knew he'd have plenty of time to ease into things, to flash his conned wealth and possessions for her, and eventually get what he wanted from it all.

stelmarisa

"So it is." Her lips curled playfully upwards, and she led the way up the narrow staircase. It was old, but the wood barely creaked beneath her, so light was her step. She made sure to sway as she climbed, hips swinging from side to side for Lucien's benefit.

Reaching the top, she pushed open the door to the first vacant room, casting a glance around it. "Yes... this will do nicely." She held the door open for Lucien as she took in the room. It was light at this time of day facing towards the west to catch the sun as it started to set. The dominant feature of the room was its huge, heavy old bed, set against the far wall.

Dancing across the room, she hopped onto the bed, crossing her legs as she looked towards Lucien.

"It's nice."

Juno

He couldn't help himself. At all. Gaze planted firmly at the curves of her hips swaying about as she made her way up, Lucien hissed in a breath. She was too good. Far too good. Blatantly admiring the sloping anatomy of her backside, he almost missed it when she went for a door. Tearing his eyes from her, with a fair amount of difficulty, he followed her inside. Catching the view from the window, he smiled. He knew how much a nice view could add, and it was almost sunset by now, too.

Ondina was graceful, he could certainly give her that. Eyeing her, perched atop the bed as she was, he just shook his head as he laughed softly. Striding over, keeping just a little ways from her still though he was definitely not being shy about eye contact, he nodded. "It's very nice, but I much prefer the one staying in it." There it was. That boldness again. Would she continue to take it well?

stelmarisa

Ondina's eyes lit up. "Well, you're just too kind," she purred, not taking her eyes off him. "It's nice to be complimented by such a handsome man." She scooted backwards on the bed, untying the shirt that rubbed against her skin. Wearing these uncomfortable, human clothes was such a drag - she didn't normally bother in public, but something had made her, today. Casting it aside, she was left in a silken skirt, and with only that long, glittering hair hiding her modesty.

As he came cloer she held up both hands to him, beckoning.

"Come and sit with me."

Juno

Oh, he did like compliments. Very much. Especially from beautiful women. Yes, he was definitely enjoying this.

Lucien's eyes widened as she began untying her shirt, though. He looked away, trying to give her some sense of decency about him. It was obvious she had little sense of modesty about her, though, to do such a thing before him.

Well, he'd never disliked a forward woman.

Slowly turning his eyes back to her, he smiled for outstretched hands and found himself unwilling and unable to disregard her beckoning. Cautiously placing a knee onto the bed, he leaned closer as he crawled up, seating himself beside her. Lucien found himself admiring her again, that shiny, silvery hair still holding his attention in way he'd never felt before. Her eyes did the same thing. Hell, everything did! He had no idea what this was, if there was something that attracted him so deeply, but he wasn't too worried about figuring that out right now.

"Not very modest, are you?" he teased, brushing his hand against her own. "But I'm glad you think that I'm...handsome." Lucien flashed her a grin, trying his best not to betray the cloud of lust he knew would be overtaking his eyes.

"How long are you here for, Dina?"

stelmarisa

Ondina watched Lucien's reaction to her declothing with amusement. She hadn't done it just for seduction purposes - it really was more comfortable for her to be unfettered by cloth. She leaned into him as he perched himself beside her, wide eyes meeting his as he commented.

"Ah well... it's different underwater you know! There's no use for clothes there, they'd just get in our way, really. I suppose that it just carries over to whatever form we're in. Clothes are so uncomfortable!" she exclaimed. "I don't know how you can stand wearing them all the time. Aren't you just... dying to get out of them?" she smiled wickedly.

She paused at his next question. "I'm here for as long as I need to be. Or want to be."

Juno

Eyes dancing, intentions absolutely as wicked as her own, Lucien chuckled darkly for her words. "That may be, Dina, but I'm not about to have such a wonderful lady bear witness to such a dreadful sight," he teased, not willing to submit to her wishes quite yet, though he did loosen the first few buttons of his shirt.

"How long might you...want to stay?" he asked, pushing further as he inched his way closer to her.

stelmarisa

"A dreadful sight? Yes, I'm sure it is," she teased, daring him. Her eyes flickered down as he began to undo his shirt, lingering on the inches of exposed flesh. She reached up one finger and stretched it out to touch his warm skin as he came closer.

"Well, it depends how much I find to do," she smirked. "How I can occupy my time."

Juno

The contact was nice, to be sure. He couldn't help the pleased, triumphant smile that appeared as he felt her skin against his own. On her dare, he sighed, shook his head, and began to undo more of the shirt, buttons separated all the way down past his navel, the ends of it remaining neatly tucked in his pants. His chest revealed to her now, healed scratches, knicks, muscles and all, Lucien just smirked right back at her.

"I'm sure if you let me stick around we could find plenty to do, Dina," he teased. "I'm quite an accomplished man." He was dropping hints, probably a bit too much in a forward manner, but he didn't care. She seemed the sort that didn't mind and she hadn't seemed to mind anything else he'd done so far.

stelmarisa

Ondina's smile didn't shift, nor did her self-assured eye contact, as she ran the same finger down the length of his now exposed chest.

"Accomplished, is that so?"  She pouted at him playfully, then leaned in quickly for a swift, but sensual, kiss. Pulling away she smirked.

"And what is you think we could do, Lucien?"

Juno

Was this happening? Oh, yes, it was. Incredibly surprised at her break from this dance they'd been doing all along, Lucien merely shivered at the feel of her hand moving along his skin, and doubly so for the added kiss she placed to his lips. Certainly she was trying to kill him right then and there.

His skin felt hot. He was feeling a bit flustered. This almost never happened, what was wrong with him?! Gotta keep your cool... he pleaded with himself, taking a few, short breaths as he steadied his gaze at her eyes.

"Well, you know," he started, reaching a hand out to brush his fingers along her shoulder as he moved to cup the back of her neck. "Perhaps we could just continue...getting to know one another? I'm sure you have plenty to tell, hm? Or show..."

stelmarisa

"Of course I do, I'm a fascinating person you know..." she breathed, feeling the warm weight of his hand on her neck. This was nice - even though she had done this so many times before, it felt different somehow. She rarely interacted with someone as skilled as she was at this game, and it was having a strange effect. She found herself half exhilarated by the extra challenge, and half... bemused, almost thrown off course. It was unheard of for a man to distract her from her purpose like this!

"Well I can tell you my life story if you'd like it? Or perhaps a nice joke? Or a fairy tale..." she mused playfully, seeming to take his 'tell' suggestion seriously.

"As for show, well.... what do you want to see?" she grinned cheekily, raising an eyebrow at him.