Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Thievery All Around

Started by Juno, December 27, 2011, 04:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

Even through his haze it was obvious to him what both of their intentions were. This could get interesting.

Casting an appreciative glance along her body, his eyes settled on that teasing curve of her waist. Why was she so damned...perfect?! It was baffling. How could something so...well, unreal, be happening? How did she exist? Was this how she always was?

She made his breath hitch. How did she keep herself so...stunning? A muffled, grumbling groan escaped him as he readjusted himself, scooting even closer to her as he took one of her hands with his own. "Anything you want...anything at all, I'm all ears. And eyes..."

stelmarisa

As she watched him gazing at her, she raised one hand and slowly, deliberately pushed back her curtain of hair, throwing it all behind her shoulders for the first time. She paused, knowing that she was more fully exposed than she had yet been so far. This slow, flirtatious way of going about things was new and strange, and she almost felt shy about being so bared in front of him.

She reached up with her spare hand to touch his hair, entwining her fingers with his on the other hand. "Well, the same applies to you, if you think there's anything I should know. Or see..."

Juno

No, she wasn't. She wasn't, was she? She was. Dear gods, save me... Lucien couldn't help the lingering gaze that drifted to her newly exposed skin. This was really becoming to be too much, he'd hardly ever dealt with a woman so...eager.

And now she was going further, touching his hair. He shivered again, leaning into her touch, silently begging to feel her fingers exploring along his scalp, to let her feel the softness of his hair as he did with hers.

"Well, then, I'll have you know that I quite like where this is going, Dina," Lucien said with a knowing glint in his eyes as he reached around her waist to pull her closer, daring her to change that. "And I'll also have you know that I think you're the most stunning creature I've ever seen." Sure, he was shooting for more flattery, but he also couldn't deny that he did think that of her. This mystical woman with the bright eyes and heavenly hair.

stelmarisa

"Well thank you very much, kind sir." Dina grinned wickedly and leaned in towards him, her fingers meandering across his hair and neck. "You're quite enticing yourself, you know..."

She leaned in to him again, meaning business this time as she kissed him, firmly and deeply...

~

A few glorious, heady hours later, Ondina lay curled on the bed, now rumpled and disturbed. The room was full of twilight dimness, and she had to blink once or twice before she could make out any details in the room.

"Lucien?"

Juno

There was something strange about this woman. What she made him feel, what she did to his reeling mind.

It was well and truly dark now and he would make no effort to leave unless she asked him to. Lucien was just laying there on the bed, relaxing in a snuggled pose under the covers. It was then that he heard her voice again, calling out to him.

Eyes opening slowly, he turned his head and scooted closer. "Hm? What is it?" he asked softly, stretching a bit.

stelmarisa

"Just seeing if you're awake." She wriggled close under the cover, slipping an arm over him. "How are you feeling?"

She smiled to herself in the darkness. Hopefully, he should be nice and worn out by now... ready to not notice her completing the transaction. Although this man was a strange one, and she was more than expecting him to surprise her.

"I must say I've enjoyed myself."

Juno

Grinning as he felt her arm slip around him, Lucien turned himself over to face her properly. "Hm, I'm feeling pretty good," he said darkly, leaning close to nuzzle against her soft shoulder.

"I'm glad you have...but that sounds like you're planning on leaving," he guessed, a smile never leaving his bright face. Lucien wasn't about to let her go that easily. "If you are...well, I'm glad I got to meet you, Dina." He was well and truly alert now, wondering what she was going to do.

He was used to short encounters, he'd had plenty in his time, for sure. Something was a bit different about her, though, that sparked a mild pang in his chest at the thought of her wanting to leave so soon.

stelmarisa

She paused. He didn't sound very distressed at the idea that she might leave, and she frowned slightly before putting a bright smile on her own face. "I don't know... maybe." She sat up and stretched, running her hands through her shining hair. "Although I don't really have any ideas of where to go."

She twisted her torso towards him, fingers tracing shapes on his chest absent-mindedly. "What are you planning on doing?"

Juno

The warmth he felt at the touch of her hand once more surprised him. Aren't you over that already? You just... Eyes widening, he watched her for a moment, silent.

"I was hoping you might...want to stay," he admitted, slipping his hand up around her waist, palm gently pressing against the smooth skin of her back. "At least until daylight? I was kind of thinking...maybe I could show you Cerenis?"

stelmarisa

She grinned. That was more like it. Men wanting her to stay was not unusual, although she hadn't been sure if Lucien would react in the same way. More puzzling, was her own reaction - she wanted to stay. Now that was unusual. What was happening?!

"Well... that's a nice offer." She smiled, honestly and openly this time. "Maybe I'll do that."

She settled back down, lying on her stomach this time, with her head cocked towards him. "Is it a nice place?"

Juno

She hadn't pushed him away. Good start. Lucien edged closer, lifting his other hand to her delicate neck as he leaned close to place an affectionate kiss to her cheek. It lingered, but he eventually moved to speak again as he let her turn herself as she wished.

"It's very nice. Beautiful. Full of people...the markets are good, and it's so nice to be close to the water, too." He paused, remembering how he'd found her. "You might like that, have you ever had a swim around these parts? Down by the beaches? Or the port?"

stelmarisa

This was nice. Unexpectedly nice. She let herself cuddle closer to his body and laid her head down on her arms.

"That's good. I like markets...." she tailed off, momentarily distracted by the thoughts of busy stalls and sparkling trinkets, then thought about his last comment. "Not really. I mean, in the sea yes, but not near the beaches or the ports. I'd like to though!" She was pleased at how open he was about her unusual race and the associated forms.

"Do you swim?"

Juno

"Practically a fish," he answered with a grin. Lucien found he was beginning to...enjoy this. More so than usual, at least. Most girls were embarrassed with him, just wanting to leave faster than they'd walked into his life. Ondina was interesting to him, though, she was at least talking with him now.

Cautiously, he shifted his hands around to her back as he leaned himself up to a sitting position still close beside her. Curious if she'd be open to it or not, he slowly began kneading his hands into her, being as gentle as was possible for him. "Do you...mind?"

stelmarisa

"Well that's good. Maybe we could swim together," she answered vaguely, watching as he sat up and wondering what was going to happen. The answer to that question, was something very good.

"Nooo, I don't mind at all," she purred, stretching out under his hands. This man was worth staying at least the night with, for sure. He was treating her so nicely - even the men who became attached to her usually lost interest quickly, especially if they found out what she was.

"I like that."

Juno

"Ah, good," he said, voice picking up a bit of hopefulness as he continued on. His hands still at work, he moved up occasionally, allowing for a gentle massage of that smooth, delicate neck he admired so much. Other times, he just worked slowly up and down in a lazy zig-zag along her back.

It'd been a while since he'd done such a thing for another, but it just felt...right with her. "You're quite special, you know, Dina," he offered, glancing down at her with a smile.

stelmarisa

She lay stretched on the bed, muscles relaxing as his hands moved. Being spoilt like this was proving extremely desirable. Her head was turned sideways towards him, eyes closed lazily and a gentle smile playing over her lips.

"You think so?" Her eyes flickered open and she looked up at him through the dim light. "Well... thank you." She felt herself flushing slightly. Strange.

Juno

Continuing his work, he snuck a few glances to her face, catching the color rising to it. Lucien only smiled knowingly, eyes twinkling with amusement. Ah, yes...she loves the compliments...

Leaning down over her, he brushed a few gentle kisses along her shoulder. Sweeping back her hair, he worked his way up along her neck, determined to try and get more of that adorable blush to show. "Very special," he whispered against her skin, smiling to himself.

stelmarisa

She turned onto her back as he kissed her, wrapping her arms around his waist and pulling him close against her body. She ran her fingers through his hair absent-mindedly, smiling to herself.

"You're remarkably special yourself, Lucien."

She meant it. This man was inverting all her expections, entrancing her.

Juno

Giving a muffled groan as he she pulled him down closer, Lucien didn't resist at all. He was quite enjoying this.

Her touch, it felt so nice. Gentle, her fingers so light in his hair. "Hmm," he hummed softly, enjoying the feel of it as he held himself over her. "And how am I special?" he asked finally, not even caring that it was easy to see he was fishing for compliments again.

stelmarisa

She smirked, sensing his true intentions. "Well.... you're very fascinating. And quite the charmer." She drew her nails against his scalp gently, just hard enough to tease. "I can tell you're very talented."

She reached up for a kiss. "Very much the charmer."