Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Crabs for Sale!

Started by pin, September 05, 2012, 05:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pin

"Crabs for sale, Crabs for sale!" Announced Avip trying to sell the same crabs as she was this morning. Why are all of these people just walking by. They should be buying these crabs she thought I guess I might as well just close up shop if no one shows up in five minutes.

Turtleguy1

Eos was walking down the streets when he noticed a woman taking down shop. He walks up to her and says, "Hello Madame," in a sly voice.

pin

"Hello sir would you like to buy some crabs? They are fresh from this morning!" Avip said as she saw her chance to sell some of her crabs and get a profit.

Turtleguy1

Eos pulls a knife and holds it to Avips neck. "Give me all your money," Eos exclaimed as he pulled the knife closer to her neck.

pin

"Never!" She scolded as she kicked her leg back and hit him square in his goblin balls.

Turtleguy1

"Ow," Eos screamed. His knife fell to the ground and he collapsed onto the counter.

pin

Avip took her knife from her belt and put it to the back of the goblin's neck. "Now you are going to buy some crabs and they will be extra expensive for a thief like you!" Avip Lectured, "I was going to give you a really good deal on these too because they will go bad over night anyway!"

Turtleguy1

"Look I'm sorry I really am, I'm just poor and lonely and just wanted to get a little extra food for my family," stated Eos.

pin

"Hey don't lie to me. If you wanted to get a little extra food then why would you ask for my money," Avip explained, "I read people for a living I can tell when you are lying."

Turtleguy1

Eos kicks and punches until he had broke free from Avip's grip. He made a break for it. He ran as fast as his legs could carry him.