Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Gaius's Wants and Limits

Started by Gaius The Solemn, January 12, 2013, 01:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaius The Solemn

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?

I can basically play in anything, but I would rather some sort of action/adventure. Some sort of common enemy with all the twists and turns of that. I also like being the antagonist, my character don't often work well with others and that's just how I like it.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?

I would rather not go into anything that explicit, though I can write quite a bit if need be.

How often can you reply to any given thread?

Everyday really, there may be some days where I cannot get to a computer, this is mainly due to my job, although I have a pretty solid system going.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?

I can wait for a long time, gives me even more time to think about what I will do after their responding post, if that ever comes. I understand though, life can really bog people down.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?

Uh, you can say that. Not my preferred way of RP though.

Are you open to post volleying?

Very much yes, the story can get even more interesting or exciting if there's a constant flow of posts.

Anything else?

I often have long leaves of absences, my life isn't the most stable thing in the world. So I apologize if I suddenly stop responding, just drop me a message and I'll try to work something out with you.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

Just don't try to do a one-hit kill. If you see an opening in my characters defense or they are caught off guard, nail them. Just one thing at a time, I don't want to try to seem like a godmod trying to block a million attacks. Just dish your damage 1-2 at a time. Or if it meant to be brutal, then let it be brutal.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?

I can do romance, although I am kinda emotionally dumb in realy life, so my character often times reflect that. I have watched a lot of anime though, so I think I can work some scenes out.

What are your limits in regards to sex?

I wouldn't be the best at writing it, but it would be better than fan fiction.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?

Indifferent. As long as it makes sense.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?

I like to go into detail of my fight scenes of description of a massacre. I have no problem typing out the murder of a small child or anything. It makes it very interesting.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

People should ask before they try to turn my characters, they often time have pre-existing conditions.

What about healing?

As long as the characters ask before providing such healing I am fine with it.

Anything else?

Not right now.