Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Little Bits and Pieces (M)

Started by visualspice, November 29, 2012, 12:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

Ooc: Okay. Slightly mature content ahead. >.> What can I say ? Pervert alert.

And good grief! Why am I awake now ...considering the time I went to sleep...? This is YOUR fault, you know!

Ic: Fortunately for both of them, Eve didn't catch Zavimaat looking –or trying to look straight down her towel! Hey, he just wanted to sneak a little peek at the peaks since he couldn't get away with copping a feel. ESPECIALLY with so many people watching them, aware of his every move. Not that he gave a shit what those nosy bastards thought about him , but Eve would have been mortified. He'd just have to satisfy his needs with a look. No? Well, damn!

The moment the old man came into view, Zav instantly looked sheepish. Maybe the old codger hadn't noticed. Old men were supposed to be blind as bats or something. "Yo pops," Zavimaat waved at Roger, " hope ya cooked up a horse cause I'm starvin'." He looked down at the mutt slobbering all over his boots, "Go on ya little runt! Beat it!" He nudged the puppy with the tip of his boot. "Ya ain't invited t' dinner."

The puppy dropped the shoelaces and slunk down on his soft, plump little furry belly , pressing himself down against the cobbles and looking up at the man with its big, sad brown eyes. It made itself look as small and pathetic as it possibly could , wagging it's tail and whimpering softly.

"Naw. Nuh uh! No way! " Zavimaat pointed at the pup, "Don't ya dare start tryin' t' pull that cute crap on me! Cuz I ain't fallin' for it,"

The puppy whined and inched towards him, scooting along on his belly.

Zavimaat turned his back on the animal and crossed his arms."Huh....whaddyah think I am? Some kinda sucker? "

The pup whined again. Zavimaat sighed, "Tch! Fine! Maybe I'll be nice jus' this once and let ya have some scraps , but only if yer a good dog."

The puppy hopped up and barked , seeming to be quite pleased with the man's change of heart.

"Dumb mutt. Don't think this means I like ya or nothin' , because I don't!"

The puppy barked at him and ran gleeful circles around him.

ooc: Feel free to cc him indoors. >.> We don't want poor Eve to stand out there in a towel forever, freezing and getting ogled by them pervos.

visualspice

Once inside, naturally Eve had disappeared to change, though had lingered near Zavimaat, still clinging near to him and the puppy as it began to run around the place excitedly. Roger only chuckled as Eve bent down in her towel and let the puppy lick her fingers.
"Well, Eve, you should go finish getting ready. Your fiance and I can set the table and he can help me finish preparing this horse," the old man jested.
Eve nodded and disappeared up the steps to her make shift room, slipping into something more modest-
a simply, ivory colored blouse, a few sizes too big, and a simple brown skirt that fell to a length at her calves. She still had the shoes the elves had given her, and slipped those on before returning downstairs..
to where the puppy was running amok and barking like a cute little maniac, it's ears bouncing about with glee.  It kept barking and goading on Zavimaat to play him him, paying at his leg and chewing at the ends of the already fraying shoe laces.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

Naturally, Zavimaat stared at Eve's rear when she bent over to pet the puppy. When Roger looked his way, his eyes hastily shifted elsewhere. He casually moved about the house, peering into rooms curiously but polite enough not to enter and start poking his nose around where it didn't belong. "Nice place, pops. How long ya been here?"

He noticed the puppy at his feet, still gnawing and slobbering on his shoelaces. "I thought ya was gonna be good. " He frowned down at the pup and placing his hands on his hips, "Yer startin' t' tread on thin ice, pal."

The puppy ignored him , content to continue ruining the man's shoelaces.

He went to help the old man, "So, whaddyah got for me to do?"

visualspice

"You could set the table," the old man suggested. "The plates are up there." He pointed to a cupboard.

Eve quietly stepped behind them, and when the puppy noticed her, it barked and rushed her way. She found herself suddenly over whelmed with cute puppy! And bent over and let her fingers gentle ruffle through his soft, puppy fur.

OOC: THERE. SHORT. POST.

XD~
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

Zavimaat stared at the man as if he was speaking a whole different language, "Set the table?"  He looked at the cupboard and nodded," Er...yeah. Sure." He opened it up and collected three plates, then some silverware. He moved over to the table and placed them down on the table. He didn't know how to set it properly. Where he was from people ate with sticks, not odd shaped wooden utencils.  At least he knew what they were called and what they were for.

He returned to the cupboard and gathered three cups and set them down on the table as well. He forgot the napkins, if the man had any such thing. His people didn't have such a thing.

"Er...I think that should do it."

visualspice

"Eh?" the old man looked at the table with an amused sigh. He supposed that would have to do.
"Oh, Eve, won't you come to join us for dinner?" he called towards her. Eve raised her head from where she was petting the dog, giving the puppy a moment to start chewing all over her long red hair, before it pushed up and began giving puppy kisses across her face.
It was then, startled, Eve fell back some and gave way to a laugh-
a soft, musical, foreign noise as the puppy kept at it-
A never ending barrage of puppy kisses as it's entire body wiggled along wtih it's tail.

Paradox

Whether everyone else was ready to eat or not, Zav plopped down in one of the chairs with his back facing a window, "Whaddyah make, pops?" He was reaching across the table to peek inside a covered serving platter when he heard laughter. It was a beautiful, genuine and melodious sound that brought a smile twisting across Zav's lips.

He didn't mind waiting to eat for just awhile longer. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the old man watching him with some weird creepy old man look on his face. Zavimaat's face flushed a dark shade of scarlet and he turned his gaze back to his empy dinner plate. Clearing his throat he inquired, " We gonna eat before this shit turns cold or what?"

visualspice

Eve was well distracted with the puppy, so Roger simply shrugged.
"Go ahead and start eating." he said, slowly taking a seat himself as he rested his napkin across his lap and began to fill his plate.  He dind't bother calling Eve in. It seemed, well, she needed the distraction and from what he could tell...
Zavimaat thought so too.

Soon Eve was laying on her side, puppy pouncing all about her body, and more laughter came, even as she lay there, hair a mess, and puppy pulling on the end. And she couldn't stop smiling.

Digging into the stewed beets, he began to cut one and inquired, "So..." he cleared his throat. "I guess those men after you two have been thwarted?"

Paradox

Zavimaat wasted no time loading his plate with food, passing over most things save for fish. He wasn't much of a fruits and veggies enthusiast. Holding only the fork in hand, Zav proceeded to stab a large slab of fish and shovel the entire thing into his mouth . He looked at Roger when the old man asked him about the 'thugs' , the Adder brothers, and Zavimaat nodded, and attempted to speak around a mouthful of fish, "Yeah. I pulled the wool right over the eyes of them dumb sons of bit- er they ain't gonna be botherin' us again. " His cheeks were bulging, practically cram-packed with food. It was a miracle that he could speak coherently with all of that in there. He swallowed it down and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

Only for a little while... He kept this knowledge to himself for now. He wanted Eve to enjoy this day at least, free from worry. Once they figure out I duped 'em , there ain't no question 'bout whether they're wantin' me dead or not. They'll come after Eve too. Heh. Only if the fuckers can catch me. He smirked and reached for his glass, poured himself some booze and gulped it down, liquid spilling out the corners of his lips and splashing down onto his chest and into his lap.

ooc: So apparently Ha'aheo and Zavimaat are both pigs as well as slobs. >.>

visualspice

It took Eve sometime to join them, and whens he came in, she had the puppy in her arms, hair about them in a mess.

Roger nearly choked on his water.
"Dear, girl, please, now, put the little doggie down and have something to eat."

Eve cuddled the dog, but nodded, smiling when the puppy licked her cheek, then set him down. The dog pranced off and worked at nibbling at the edges of Zavimaat's boots.

Takin ga seat, Eve stared at the food, not sure where to begin.

Paradox

Zav looked up , pausing in his ravenous quest to look curiously at Eve whom had now decided to join them at the table. For whatever reason, her closeness made him a little more self-conscious and he was mildly concerned about his appearance. He imagined he had food and drink spillage all over his person.

"Come on pops, be gentle-like. Girl's had it rough. " He told the old man. Maybe Roger didn't suspect as he did.

He imagined the girl's father might not have just been psychologically abusive....

"But, he's got a point Eve. Growin' girl's gotta eat sometime and ya ain't been puttin' much in yer belly lately. Jus' pick somethin' that looks tasty to ya 'an try it. Like this, " He reached across the table, stabbed a piece of pineapple and crammed it into his mouth. "See? Ain't hard." He told her with a grin after finishing it.

visualspice

Eve let herself only become distracted for another moment longer when the puppy returned to her side with a bark.
She smiled at it, then smiled over at Zavimaat, but then noticed his face and pu ta hand ove rher lips, trying not to smile at the food gracing his features. He looked like one of the pigs out back of Roger's place.
Thoguh she wouldnt' say it.

Nodding,s he took a pineapple and at first, made a face when it entered her mouth, then began to chew it and found herself making a soft noise in surprise. SHe had never tasted something so good in all of her life that she found herself staring at it with wide, awe-filled eyes.

Paradox

"Good, huh?" Zav chuckled, and still grinning he gestured to the rest of the table. "Knock yourself out. World's yer clam or whatever the hell how the sayin' goes." He leaned back in his seat and rubbed his already full belly. "That was good eatin' , pops. Thanks fer havin' us."

"Heh. Almost forgot," he reached for another piece of fish, made sure it was boneless then tossed it to the puppy. The meat bounced off the mongrel's nose and slapped down on the wood floor in front of his paws. Tentatively , the pup sniffed the fish, nosed it then ,finding its scent quit pleasing, he proceeded to devour it as ravenously as the man whom had given it to him!

"Woah...slow down there, champ. No need to make a slob of yerself in the presence of a girl!" Zavimaat scolded the pup as if he should have been one to talk!

visualspice

With food and company enjoyed, Roger went to the hearth and tended to an evening fire.  Eve helped clean the dishes, and found herself enjoying the help by the furry, puppy companion at her feet. After a time, she joined the others in the other room and took a seat on the floor and enjoyed herself by playing with the puppy. He seemed to like laces, so she unlaced her own shoes and began playing a small game of tug of war with the pooch on the floor.

OOC: PUPPIES! *_*

Paradox

After filling his stomach, Zav joined Roger near the hearth. He found a spot on the floor and lay on his back with his arms folded beneath his head. He stared at the ceiling, thinking of the family he'd left at home, thinking of the Adder Brothers who were probably going to figure out they'd been duped very soon, thinking about the storm and the weird island with the giant spiders, thinking of a book and a girl in a box...

He yawned and fought hard against the overpowering need for rest. In the end , however the warmth from the hearth's low burning fire gradually lulled the man to sleep.

visualspice

The day had come and passed, the sun setting and the moon giving to rise, then the sun came again. It was early when Roger was awake, and Eve heard the noise downstairs and came to inspect, and spotted the old man int he kitchen.
"Good morning, Eve," he said pleasantly, laughing as he looked at her, dressed and ready for the day (little did he know, she just wore the same thing to bed..)

"Do you care to help me with breakfast?"

Eve tilted her head, but slowly nodded.

"We could use a few eggs. Take the basket over there nd gather some from the chicken coop out back, if you would."

Nodding, Eve retrieved the basket as she hugged it within her arms and went outside, walking out into the grasses and towards the back fo the house when she gave a start, gasping as a chicken flew over head, feathers everywhere.
Her heart beat heavily, quickly inside her chest before she calmed and watched the bird strut right past her.  Blinking, she felt herself quiver,a nd wasn't sure she wanted to go on. But then the bird approached her, and she backed away, finding the thing a bit frightening to her, even when it turned to walk away.

Then when she went around back, she found the chicken coop full of noise. Despite her fear of the bird from earlier, she ignored it and let it numb her skin as she slowly moved towards the chicken house...

and that's when birdzilla appeared-
a great, behemoth turkey came gobbling out..
Eve gave a start, a scream and dropped her basket as she rushed out of the chicken coop...
The turkey strutting it's long neck as it peered out from the coop, glaring towards the girl menacingly.

Eve stood beside a tree, feeling scared and defeated.. she could cry.

Paradox

Try as he might, Roger could not rouse Zavimaat from his slumber. He'd tried shaking him, yelling at him, dumping cold water over his head and , as a last resort, slapping his face repeatedly with a fish. But the efforts were all in vain and the sleeping boy continued to snore loudly, a trail of drool trickling out corner of his gaping mouth and pooling on the rug he'd used as a makeshift bed.

"Boy sleeps like a rock," Roger chuckled as he walked away, leaving Zavimaat to his reprieve, "Must've had an exhausting time dealing with these Adder brothers he's been talking about. " He went over to the door and opened it, checking to see what was taking Eve so long. "Eve? " The old man poked his head out the door, looking for her but she was nowhere in sight. He walked out, moving around the back of the house and across the yard over to the apple tree she'd taken refuge under. The girl appeared to be troubled, "Ah. There you are. Got the eggs? What seems to be the problem, m'dear? "

visualspice

The turkey thrust it's head out of the chicken coop and gobbled ferociously towards them.
"Land's sakes!" Roger gasped, then turned to Eve. "No wonder." he tried shooing away the bird from the coop, but the old turkey would not have it, it stood it's ground.
"Well now, being a stubborn one today, now are we, Lou?"
The turkey gave a cluck, then gobbled as it's head disappeared inside the coop.

"Get out of there, Lou!" the old man picked up a broom ad proceedd to scared the turkey out of the thing- and just as he inserted the broom inside- a thundering roar of chickens exploded out, feathers falling through the air in leisurely discourse.
But after the chickens were long and gone and the feathers, settled, there stood the proud turkey, cocking it's ornery head towards Roger as it gave a paw of it's foot.

"GOBBLE! GOBBLE!" it threatened.
Roger waved his broom about.
"Git outta there Lou! Git!" and he fwapped the side of the shed, good and hard and suddenly...
the turkey stormed out, wings out stretched and it's beak open and angry.
ANd it was heading straight for Eve!

Gasping, Eve took off, running into the house..
and the bird followed.
Terrified, Eve threw herself behind the couch Zavimaat was upon just as the big nasty bird approached, it's shadow looming over the silly sleeping head, giving him a menacing gaze before...

PECK.

Right to the nose!

Paradox

"ARGH WHATTHEHELL!?" Zavimaat was awake now! Wide awake! And ticked off! He leapt to his feet, releasing an endless string of colorful swears with his arms pinwheeling all the while and his face tight and flushed bright crimson with early morning look of "how dare you disturb my sleep" dragon-like rage.

However, when he saw the turkey standing there and glaring at him. He , in return, repaid the glare in kind. "The hell? It's an oversized chicken! Well, go on. Outta my face before I roast ya for breakfast, birdbrain!" He swatted at the the thing with a hand. "Move it!"

Mistake! The turkey rushed forward and Zavimaat scrambled to get out of its way though not before exclaiming, "Oh shit!"

And then, it was on! Man vs. turkey in an EPIC battle of manliness.

The turkey proceeded to chase Zav around and around the house, gobbling with such fury and pecking at the man's heels as they went!

Zavimaat tore into the kitchen and armed himself with a frying pan. The turkey halted it's attack and eyed Zav and his new weapon. "Yeah....that's right! Ya better think twice before messin' with me! Cuz Imma gonna bash yer face in wit this pan here. " He started twirling it around by the handle between his fingers, "Where I'm from I got a mean backsw-" the pan hit him in the backside of his head and he dropped it. "Ow...." As it clattered to the kitchen floor, the turkey gave Zavimaat an evil look and  , in that moment, Zavimaat knew that he was doomed.

"Aw crap."

The turkey attacked!

"Help meeeeee!"

ooc: >.> Sad. 

visualspice

Eve gave a scream. Feathers were everywhere. Gobbles and his feet, running amok as Lou made vicious chase after Zavimaat, nipping towards his butt.
"GOBBLE! GOBBLE!"
Finally Roger showed up, armed with his broom at the door.
"Lou!" the old man hollered, and the turkey turned it's angered head and pierced it's eyes, his eyes, broiling with VENOM, towards the old man.
Roger's eyes narrowed.
"Now, now, Lou.. be a good bird and.."
The turkey rushed the old man and bowl dozed him over, dashing outside, gobbling out it's victory as it began strutting back to the chicken coop, but not before giving Zavimaat and all of the others the old stink eye.

Eve could only peer out from behind the couch to see if the coast was clear.