Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Art of Visual Spice

Started by visualspice, December 12, 2012, 01:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Dude, Paradox, your eyes are not attached to your head. See the floating angry eyes above you? Geeze- come on reallies maan :U

and I love drawing cartoons XD I haven't drawn cartoons in ages D:
well, at least at length lol

and things..
yeah..
THINGS
PFFF
*had too much caffeine*
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

Lies! It's totally fish poop! D: <  Just admit you coerced  them to poop on a blind shark's head because you're EVIL!

visualspice

Lady Averella
quick sketch/coloring
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

visualspice

The two sisters! Ivory's Kathryn and my Valia~
I drew this a while ago and finally found an image of it so I figured I'd post it XD
Valia's on the left, Kathryn on right~ (as if you can't tell who Valia is by the way she's dressed, pssshhh)

AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDD

Another old piece of mine. MOAR VALIA

visualspice

Lion and I just roleplayed this scene with our characters Doryx and Devaniée so I HAD to draw it.
HAD TO
So cute.
Too bad I was too lazy to get reference for the anatomy. OH WELL :T

COLORZ 8D

YOU CAN READ ALL THE FUNZ: HERE

Lion

I love it!  It's absolutely adorable! xD

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

visualspice

NEW CHARACTERS FOR MY SAND PIRATES IDEA

RAIN

*shakes fist like Steven Colbert*

AND GIRL WHO HAS NO NAME YET (this is sorta what Selaina would look like~)
(though her design might change- BUT WE SHALL SEE

visualspice

SKETCH OF MY CHARACTER TAH-LEEN  X3

And my courtesan/assassin Scarlet Bird

And this little quick sketch is of my other character, Denera (another one of my twins~)

Also, another sketch of my character, Jinai :D

(and I was busy drawing today so here's another one!)
This one is of my character, Aella~

visualspice

I've been drawing a lot today! :T

Here's another drawing of my character Kella

visualspice

More detailed drawing of Victoria~
I found some awesome reference and went with it >>
:3 I'm happy about the results

AND SINCE MINE AND LION'S THREAD LADY AND THE BEAST  is now at 60 pages,
here's also a quick sketch of Urich!

(sorry he's not as detailed as Victoria, my brain is turning into mush ;_; )
I think Victoria sucked out my brains >>

AND REPOSTING THIS IMAGE CAUSE IT'S FULL OF FUN:

(you'll have to scroll to view the whole thing :T )

visualspice

Full body image of my character, Scarlet Bird.

ANNNNNNNNNND

Color progress of the Victoria piece I worked on earlier today

:3

EDIT: UGH, I'm going to have to fix the center most pearls on the umbrella. I forgot to add an arc to it so it's making the umbrella look flat :T

and I should be sleeping but...

I DID THIS INSTEAD
this is Frederick :3
He is Victoria's valet 8D
a zombie valet >>

AND ALSO THIS ONE FOR SILLIES

More scenes from the Lady and the Beast thread with me and lion 8D

visualspice

Since, you know, it's been a few days..

HERE IS MOAR ART
8D

This is a quick sketch design of my character Megrin~

AAAAAAAAND

below is a quick sketch or Sah-lora

visualspice

It's been a while since I've done some drawings. Here's a colored sketch of my character, Ravin.

Done in photoshops! >:T with a wacom~ (as are the rest of my artsssssss)

And my character Artemis:

and Selaina

visualspice

And more sketches (I'm on a rol1!)

Here is one of my newest characters, Sebastian~

And another quick sketch of Artemis :T

Brisinger987

Hey, do you think you could draw one of my 3 characters? Kirnardaz already has a drawing btw

visualspice

This is my character, Megrin.
She's a soul thief :3

and Lion's character, Urich

Aeytrious

I just wanted to say I enjoy your work, and keep it up. :D
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

visualspice

Thanks~ X3
I've been rusty with art since I hadn't had a lot of time for it until lately, so I'm glad I finally have the time and I think I'm starting to get better :3  Hopefully I'll continue to find the time and continue to improve!