Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Art of Visual Spice

Started by visualspice, December 12, 2012, 01:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Because I can't write today, I'm attempting to draw :T
So rusty but I revised my character Layana's profile XD
She's more amusing to me now and maybe I'll try to start a thread with her eventually x.x
but washed up on the shores of southern Yoreiq- she's been dubbed a small tribes 'Goddess' of both beauty and sun, due to her paler skin and sun-like hair.

Did a more disney-ish style to her. Just having fun since I haven't drawn in ages XD

CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

OooooooooKaaaaaaaaay, I did another sketch today XD
Still I claim it's super hard to sketch on a couch but i'm too lazy to move :T
so after being distracted by the c-box and stuff, I finally just finished this up real quick.
This is a sketch of Attie~
Done in photoshop!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

zozee9

Spicy... you're too good. >_> DRAW MORE. *_*
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

visualspice

Quote from: zozee9 on December 31, 2013, 02:02:09 PM
Spicy... you're too good. >_> DRAW MORE. *_*
Eh I'm kinda rusty..
hence why I'm only drawing head shots/ busts 8D
I just realized last night I haven't drawn anything since November T_T

visualspice

I shouldn't have tried drawing anything but here's 'Jack'- my snow man 8D

I'm so friggin' tired, you have no idea
*Zzzzzzzs*

zozee9

Omg. The amount of awesomeness in that picture is uncountable.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

visualspice

Yeah and it took like a few seconds to draw... Once I realized to plug my wacom in. Lol woo sleepy drawings. I was so not.awake while.drawing it either.

Lion

GO TO BED! D:<  And his hair looks cool (:  But that's still not a cowlick.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Lion

Put the phone away and go to sleep!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

...no. but I will in a few minutes DX sooOOOOOOOooo sleepy.

Paradox

I concur with Lion. *kicks her to sleep land*

His hair kinda reminds me of Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop. xD

P.S. - If you really want her to go to sleep then stop posting for her, Lion. ;P

visualspice

To bed!? NEVER.
*promptly.falls asleep*

visualspice

Now that I'm awake, I did another drawing of my new character Jack XD

zozee9

visualspice

Quote from: zozee9 on January 05, 2014, 11:39:07 AM
He lost his clothes. D:
Naw, his artist is too lazy to draw them 8D

zozee9

Too lazy in the morning, but not at night? xD

visualspice

Ugh, ok I drew things. Figured I'd upload them here but akdjkahkfdjhajghdjfs
blah.

Ok- quick explanation of each:
Here is Kentamin, all roughed up from his first time helping in the war efforts and chasing mages :T

This one's of my character Jinai

This one's of Attalia~

and

The one above is a sketch of MAGNIFICENCE
From top to bottom, left to right...
1- misc. person mcgrumps
2- Vesirk XD (he's got an epic neck)
3- misc pointy face mcman
4 and 5- Merric and Attalia
5- Kentamin
6- Conall crying loool

And this one here is a quick sketch of Dekka on fire~ (ignore his feet, I got lazy!)

zozee9

Vincent

Very nice. I find McGrump and Verick amusing.

However, isn't Conall supposed to be a ginger?