Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Preparing for the party! (M)

Started by alex_xr, January 29, 2013, 06:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex_xr

When they got to their room, Tristan smiled and waited for Madaline. " So do you really want a massage.. or should we start by cuddling by the fire?" He said with a smile and a wondering which one she wanted. He just wanted to make her happy.  He hoped he could manage to do that.

Ycharley

"I want both, but let's start with the massage," Madaline said with a smile. She turned her back to him so he could undo her corset and dress so he could give her a back massage. She smiled, knowing she was going to enjoy the night.

alex_xr

Tristan smiled as he slowly undid her dress and corset, taking his time to tease her back with tickles from the tips of his fingers. " Now where are we doing this?" he wasn't sure what she was going to lay on while he massaged her so he just started on her shoulders why she was still standing. His large hands strong from his training with the sword,  worked on her shoulders for the time being.

Ycharley

Madaline let her dress and corset fall to the floor. She closed her eyes, Tristan had many talents and giving amazing massages was one of them. She stood there for a second before walking to the fireplace and laid down.

alex_xr

Tristan followed her and when she laid down, he went to work kneading  on her back with his hands. He  was glad he was able to bring her such relaxation. He purposely got a little close to her but as he did so. " your tense my love, you  should of asked me sooner" He kept at it digging out her knots.

Ycharley

"You were busy... I.. Didn't want.. To bother you," She spoke, her words broken. She found it hard to speak when Tristan was working on a knot. She had her head resting on her arms with her eyes closed. She was relaxed and nearly almost completely comfortable.

alex_xr

He kept pressing on knots, before long he stopped being able to find any.  but he  kept going, as he kept pushing on her back.  Hoping she was enjoying it as he paid extra attention.

Ycharley

"You are extremely good at this," Madaline spoke softly, it was clear she was relaxed and completely comfortable. Even completely nude she seemed to have no problem, she had no self esteem problems. Madaline knew she was beautiful.

alex_xr

Tristan smiled and got down next to her, and smiled, " hmm I thought we could start the cuddling part, unless you have other places that need massaged?" He smiled and looked at his beautiful wife.  He admired her confidence even nude.  He loved his wife, and wondered what else she might have in mind.

Ycharley

Madaline turned and pressed her back against Tristans. "If anything else needs to be massaged it can wait until after we get done cuddling," She spoke softly, turning her head to look over her shoulder at her loving husband.

alex_xr

Tristan laughed and leaned against Madaline.  " hmm I do love a good cuddle" He looked at her and was eternally grateful for her. In all his moments of weakness, he had his rock, it was Madaline.  Sure they had their marriage had been arranged he had grown to love his wife over the now almost 10 years.  He just wished he deserved her love more, as he was often busy and not around even for their adorable son. He wanted to change that and it started now, as he basked in the feeling of being so close to Madaline, by the fire.  It was heavenly.

Ycharley

Madaline relaxed, her eyes closing. She wanted to memorize this moment just in case in didn't last and Tristan got busy again. She hoped that Tristan would remember their son and would get better at managing his time. She could handle his absence, their son though, he didn't deserve to have to. He deserved to have his father for him. 

alex_xr

"Madaline how did I get such a beauiful  and wonderful wife?" He said with a laugh as he put his arm around her torso, taking in the familiar scent that was his wife.  He always felt like he didn't deserve Madaline, because she was just so wonderful.   He had turned so that his front was to her back, and just embraced her. 

Ycharley

"Well my father and your parents decided it would be good for both of the families if we got married, that is how we come to get married," Madaline spoke playfully. She loved being close to Tristan. There was just something about him that calmed and soothed her. He was perfect for her.

alex_xr

" It was a genius move on their part, as I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else.  and of course I don't think I could be the leader of this province without you" He said squezzing her against him. " hmm I don't know how it came to be so long since I was last this close to you. "  He smiled and  noted how that she was perfect for him, always knowing him better than he knew himself it seemed.

Ycharley

"I must agree. Then I would have swore they were making a mistake, but now I can see they might have known what they were doing. Or they just got really lucky," Madaline spoke with a soft giggle. "I love you Tristan," She spoke with a soft sigh. She was perfectly content in this moment, she couldn't see how it could be any better.

alex_xr

" I love you too " He said  as he kissed the back of her neck.  " You know  I don't think I ever want to let go"  He laughed as he kissed further down on her neck.   He wondered if this still had the effect he thought it did on her. He closed his eyes and took in the moment wanting to cling on to it for future moments to remind him what he is missing.

Ycharley

Chills ran up Madaline's spine and her back arched sharply. "Are you telling me your not worrying yourself sick and your not even in your study?" She asked with a chuckle. Tristan knew all of her spots, of course after being married for ten years he had not excuse not to. She ran her hands over his arms that were wrapped around her until her hands rested on his.

alex_xr

Tristan kept kissing her neck trying to please  her, knowing he was  hitting her spot. " Last I checked that was my advisors.. trying to learn my location. "   He laughed  as he debating going farther in this game of teasing. He prayed she enjoyed this night, as much as he did, as he wasn't sure how often he could do this so he wanted it to last.

Ycharley

Madaline laughed, both because his joke and the fact that she was ticklish and along with hitting a spot he was tickling her. She wondered how often she would get this, she didn't want it to be a sporadic thing that rarely happened. She would almost rather not happen at all if it wouldn't be a regular thing. Madaline turned in Tristan's arms, looking up into his eyes. "Is this going to be a normal thing, or is this a way to try to make up for the time you won't be here?"