Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Away

Started by Paradox, January 30, 2013, 11:54:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

Shit happens and I'm not gonna be here for about a week or online at all. Sorry for the inconvenience.

visualspice

It's ok! Stuff happens~ Just take care and we'll see you when you're back.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Vincent

Got your message this afternoon. I'm really sorry. Take care of yourself and return to us when you're feeling better.

Paradox

I'm back but I'm not feeling well , mentally speaking.

Posting priority occurs depending on a. number of people participating in a thread b. length of time a particular thread has been waiting on me. Expect posts to fall between later this evening to tomorrow.

visualspice

Hey, just post when you can~
I understand if you need more time to reply D:
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

This is a friendly reminder since I don't think I told you everything, Spice:

I'm not sure how many people read these ,but most of you know that it's highly possible that I'm going to be vanishing around the end of this month due to a serious financial strain. That being said, I think it wise only to carry on the current 1 on 1 threads that I have until I have the money to renew my internet contract. Should my situation change, I can go back to my old crazy habits but for the time being I'm slowing down and attending to my situation.

My thanks goes out for your patience and understanding.

visualspice

oh, right, I nearly forgot that as well~ >.<
:\

Well, post when you can, ok? Gotta take care of those finances and the other stuff too, first. That's kind of important D:

We'll just see you when we see you?

Paradox

Alright. This will be my final announcement. My internet cuts off tonight or in the next couple of days (because AT&T is not always consistent or on time...with anything)  and I am currently unable to afford to renew my contract next month.

That being said, there won't be any more posts from me for , possibly quite some time. I'm working on coming up with the money to renew my contract , but I can't make promises as to when this will happen. I could be gone a week, two weeks, months, half a year...I honestly still do not know at this point.

I want to take this time to thank those of you whom I've had the pleasure of roleplaying with. It's been fun.

Take care , everyone. And, stay cool SotE.

Sharkie out!

visualspice

but...
but...

WHO am I supposed to rant/ramble to on messenger now!? D:
*world become shattered*

* devastated*

*disappears for a few days from SOTE because of the sadness and also because she already made weekend plans*

;_;

Well, fine! I'll wait for you to return and then.. THEN I will ramble bomb your IM mwhahahaha
Anyways, I hope you'll be able to return sooner rather than later but hey, I understand. I WILL CRY. But I understand.

-the spice

Paradox

Update! Good news! I was able to get the money I needed to pay off my bills...internet included.

My situation is still kind of rocky though because I'm fairly sure that we're still expected to move before the year's end. That being said, I can't promise what my posting schedule will be like since I'm on the hunt for an apartment/place to stay and an additional job/something better that will give me more than a puny 20 hours a week.

I'll post for all threads as soon as I'm able to which could be this evening , but we shall see!

Heh. Sorry for all the drama and delays, folks, and thanks to everyone who has had the patience! 

visualspice

OMG YOU LIED TO ME DX

jk

BUt hey, I posted something like this where I freaked out cause I was offered a job, was going to take it, though back on it, realized the guy was a creeper/ crazy, didn't take it then had to post that lame reason why I was still choosing to be unemployed and poor, lol. and how it didn't affect my posting status >.>;

XD

>.>! anyway!

Hoorays! NOW I CAN MAKE YOU POST THOSE PROFILES YOU NEVA FINISHED XD

Looshi

Welcome back Paradox! 8D  Glad to see you can still be with us.