Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

An Assassin, a Grifter, and a Bottle (Doc) [M]

Started by Ivory, February 10, 2013, 10:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivory

OOC: Mature thread.  A continuation of the scene from the Hangover Thread!

Eliana's room was small -- but, then, most of the private rooms were.  Whereas Sylus might have been concerned with finery, it seemed Eliana's chief concern was comfort.  She had obtained both a fireplace (now unlit), as well as a narrow window only Sekeo could have hoped to squeeze through.  The thin beam of light was enough to brighten the woman's room to a comfortable degree.

A large bed dominated the room.  Atop the firm mattress was a thin, finely-woven comforter and a soft deer-hide blanket.  A large trunk sat at its foot, and it was to this Eliana went.  "Make yourself at home," she offered with a knowing smile.  Her nimble fingers coaxed a tiny key out from its hiding place between her breasts, and she used this to open the chest.

A pair of bejeweled goblets appeared and were handed to the half-elf expectantly.  "As promised," she murmured as she rose.  Once her hands were freed, she gave a single tug at the knot at the base of her skull, and her midnight-colored locks sprung free.  They fell, opening into loose curls, into a rich cascade down her back.

With a confident slink, she settled down onto the mattress.  One long leg settled over the other, and she patted the mattress with a smirk.  "Now, before we were interrupted, I think we were discussing your technique..."

Doc

Sylus made a small impressed sound as he followed Eliana into her room. While she certainly had her own style, the room was definitely much 'warmer' than Sylus was used to. Inviting as well, though not nearly as inviting as the large comfortable looking bed that dominated the center of the room. When told to make himself at home, it was to here he immediately traveled, or more to the point the nightstand near by to place the bottle.

He took the offered bejeweled goblets, admiring those as well. As a collector of fine things, these were something he could truly be impressed with. He filled the both goblets just above half way. It was a respectable amount, not too much if they decided to forgo the wine and not so little that they would need to constantly be refilling their drinks. Sylus moved gracefully back to her side, sliding gently down beside her onto the bed and holding out a goblet to her.

"Yes, well, I believe we were actually discussing the difference between a womans wants and her needs and how my technique covered both.." He said with a slow smooth grin and a soft chuckle before taking a sip of his wine, "Mm, and also had it is the folly of most men that they simply focus on themselves, and in doing so tend to ignore the pleasures of the woman all together.."

Ivory

"Thank you," Eliana murmured as she accepted the proffered glass.  She sipped it as she listened to him speak, and then she grinned. 

"I remember," she confirmed.  "And I remember dripping with curiosity."  Her eyes sparkled with mirth.  "And excitement."  One hand toyed with the end of her belt, beginning to slowly push the end through the loop as she went on.  "After all, it isn't every man who promises a woman an encounter so satisfying."  The belt came free.  With her free hand, she pulled it off, deliberately depositing the belt (which still bore her dagger and whip) onto the floor beside the bed.  The wrap-around top she wore, held in place by the belt as it had been, slowly began to fall open.  She did nothing to hinder nor help the process as it slowly revealed more and more of her lithe body.

"...And your challenge intrigues me.  I expect to meet -- even surpass -- your stamina, my dear Sylus."  She quirked a grin at him, adding, "And your adventuresome spirit."

Doc

"Oh, my dear.." Sylus chuckled softly as he watched her dress begin to tantalizingly slowly fall open, like the petals of some beautiful flower. He took a calm and casual sip of his cup and then shook his head slightly, "but aren't you a forward one? Though, I must say.." His lips curled into a pleased smile, "I do find the idea that you are dripping with curiosity a very pleasing one.."

His hand wasted no time as he turned slightly toward her at the waist and found placement for said hand directly on her thigh. He left it there a moment, testing her warmth and the extent of her boast as he then slowly slid his hand up the inside of her thigh. There would be no kisses or soft words, not between them. This was business, a contest, to see who could keep their end of the bargain. He heard the challenge in her words at the end, and now he would make sure she lost that challenge.

"Mm, is that true? You would see to match my own, 'adventurous spirit'? Nay, not even match, but surpass? That and my stamina? Well," He smirked, giving a small shrug of his shoulders even as he pressed his fingers against her slit. Content now at least to rub them slowly along the length of it without penetration, his thumb pressing against her little hooded nub to press and rub as punctuation for his words, "I can not wait to find out..."

Ivory

Eliana's thighs parted readily to his questing hand, a soft sigh of contentment leaving her parted lips as he brushed against her more intimate place.

"I like your confidence," she murmured approvingly.  She took a long sip of her drink, savoring the taste as much as the moment, before going on.  "I expect it will...continue to grow, hm?"  Her smile was positively wicked as her toes began to move lightly up his leg, their destination quite apparent.  "Until it's spent."

"I should warn you," she went on, careful not to disrupt either his arm nor her foot's steady path.  "I've yet to meet a man I would consider my equal."  Her blue eyes were glittering good-naturedly with her boast.  "I am not an easy woman to impress."

Doc

Sylus' smirk grew a bit more smug as he felt her toes creeping up the inside of his leg. He took another sip of his wine, casual and calm as his fingers worked themselves over the outside of her sex. Patience was a virtue the half-elf had in spades.

As her foot approached, Sylus considered his options. Did he live up to his own hype and show the woman a night of true, painful, earth shattering orgasmic bliss? Or, did he simply do as his own body demanded? Take from her what he needed and be done with it? Her opinion, after all, truly meant nothing to him didn't it? So why waist the time and energy? Ahh, but then there was something to be said about being in control of that much power over another person.. Sylus finished off his wine with a small smirk, setting aside the bejeweled goblet onto the dresser.

"Well, that is good then.." He spoke softly as he moved. His whole body moving around the central focus of his hand between her legs until he came to rest behind her on the bed. While it may have delayed his own pleasure, it placed him in a much better position to tease and tame hers. Now as he spoke, his whisper was a warm breath that rustled her hair and brushed her ear, "Because I do not intend to prove myself your equal..." Now his other hand came forward and around her, snaking up over her body.

Ivory

Eliana would have been satisfied with either of his decisions -- but she certainly wasn't about to complain if he chose to shower her in attention first.

Finding herself, moreorless, at his mercy made her laugh softly.  "I like where this is going..."  She settled her back against his chest to grant her some leverage as he continued to tease her, and, when his second hand slid against her body, she sighed contentedly.

She had to give him credit; he seemed determined to prove himself.  And he seemed suitably positioned to do just that.

Her thighs spread invitingly, while her hand slid along his arm in a soft, encouraging caress.  His hand upon her slit was leaving pleasant tingles in its wake.  It made her body long for more of his attention, causing her hips to move gently against his hand.

Doc

"Oh, I can tell.." Sylus murmured softly against her ear. He could feel the heat and the wetness radiating against his hand as it plied gentle but increasing pressure against her. He would rub in small circles against he sensitive little nub and then slowly push his fingers between her folds rubbing along its length. Every so often Sylus fingers would press as though they were about to enter her, but then he would pull back. She would have to wait for that..

His other hand now was free to roam and worship her body. Unlike most of the men in their respective lines of work, Sylus' hands were as soft and smooth as though they had never done a day of work in their life. His hand was gentle and caressing as it moved up along her body, kneading each breast in turn but never lingering for too long. His hand made it's way up to her throat, which he took gently but firmly and with the press of his thumb pushed her head to the side exposing her neck to his teeth.

Ivory

A light flush spread across Eliana's cheeks as he toyed with her body, and her breathing, too, was slowly deepening.  She had no particular desire to reach her climax quickly; if her partner was willing to play, then it would be so much more pleasurable to let him.

The feeling of his teeth against her neck resulted in a soft, audible exhale, and a shiver that crawled deliciously up her spine to make her shudder against him.  The shiver arched her back slightly, making her look as though her body were an offering to him.

"You are good at this," she complimented with a smile and closed eyes, her voice husky from simply riding the wave of pleasure that was building between her thighs.  Her hips shifted against his hands, encouraging him to slip inside or to press against her clit.  There was nothing desperate in the actions, not yet; she was simply responding to his attentions -- most favorably, too -- and, apparently awaiting more of the same.

Doc

The slow roll of her hips brought a smug smile to his lips as he nipped at her shoulder. His hand released her throat now that she had exposed her neck to him and traveled down to toy with her breasts once more. Though now his focus became her nipples. At first simply rubbing the smooth palm of his hand over them while caressing the whole of her breasts, egging them on to petrified perfection. Once they began to not just become erect, but to truly harden, he started to gently squeeze them between his thumb and forefinger giving them short gentle tugs. It was all about the gentleness for now. Coax out the first hints of pleasure, before taking it any farther..

And farther he planned to take it. Finally he pushed into her. The first two fingers of his hand entered her, though only just a bit. Nothing too deep, not yet, only to the first knuckle. Sylus curled his fingers up against her walls searching out that special spot, rubbing the tips of his fingers along just inside of her as his thumb took over position over her clit. Showing some rather amazing dexterity Sylus was able to still keep his thumb in a loose circular motion over the sensitive little nub even as his fingers searched slowly back and forth inside of her.

Ivory

Gods above, the half-elf had talented hands!  He certainly hadn't exaggerated his skill in the art...

Eliana could feel each of those gentle tugs echoed in her loins, like a needful throb waiting to be addressed.  And he still had yet to give her the full attention she desired...

The feeling of his hand slipping between her folds was her delighted sigh, her hips moving in an attempt to engulf those teasing fingers.  Her fingers closed around his arm, grasping his arm for purchase as his fingers sought her pleasure center.

"Oh, Gods," she whimpered as he found it, her body moving of its own accord now and attempting to prolong contact.

Doc

OOC: So sorry! Real life kinda got hectic!

IC:
"Ahh! Looks like I've found something..." Sylus whispered in a smooth and coy tone, though it sounded almost scolding or perhaps threatening would be the better option. With that same sly smirk on his lips, Sylus began to play her body with his fingers like a bard would play a lute. His thumb pressed and rubbed and goaded her clit with mostly gentle affection while his fingers focused solely on her special little spot moving in gentle rapid strokes that never went deeper than just a knuckle.

His hand that had been toying with her breasts slowed. He cupped on breast and gave it a squeeze that drew slender soft fingers down to the nipple. He pinched said nipple between thumb and forefinger and gave it a few, tentative tugs before rolling it back and forth between his fingers. Each time getting to the point when he could feel her body react against his and then rolling it gently back.

"You will scream for me, I promise you.." Sylus breathy words could be felt across her ear as his tongue lashed out playfully over her earlobe. Then, pressing his lips fully against her ear he spoke in barely a whisper, "but not until I say so.."

Ivory

OOC: No problem.  I've had a headcold, so I've mostly not wanted to post all week anyway!

IC:
"You certainly did," she purred in response as she allowed the half-elf to have his way with her.  Eliana's body moved in his arms, lifting needfully.  Her skin was flushed and warm to the touch, while her body provided ample moisture to encourage Sylus's teasing fingers.

But that wasn't all he was doing...  The attention to her nipple made her gasp out loud and squirm as the sensation blossomed into one of pleasure.

Who knew a man hired to murder knew how to invoke such pleasure?

She reveled in the torturous caresses, in the way her inner muscles tightened as they attempted to capture his finger and in the waves of pleasure that were already beginning to build.

Still, she couldn't help but rise to the bait.  Her words were punctuated by her breathing, and her voice rose every few words in response to his hands.  "Had I known you wanted to play, I would have brought out my toys," she murmured, the last syllable drawn out into a soft cry as he found her sensitive spot again.

Doc

"Toys?" Now it was Sylus' turn to draw out the word, his interest clearly piqued. He released her nipple a particularly harder pinch and brought his hand back to her throat, where it caressed its way up until he cupped her face in his hand. Sylus pulled slowly, turning her head to face him as he leaned to the side to crane his neck up and around her shoulder where their eyes could meet. He gave her a look of mock disappointment, "Now, why wasn't that mentioned before?"

His fingers between her legs played one last tune before they were removed. Just as he released her face with one hand, his other came up this time to press a couple slick wet fingers against her lips while the rest splayed across her cheek and jaw line. Sylus began to stand, bringing her up with him. By position alone he still kept her close to him, his words still soft commanding whispers to her ears, "Be a good girl and fetch them, yes? And we'll see just how much fun we can have..."

Ivory

Eliana laughed softly, her eyes sparkling with a coy, knowing expression that promised only mischief in response to his inquiry.  She sigh of disappointment at the lost contact was audible, but her smile returned a moment before accepting the proffered honey-coated fingers against her lips.

Beneath the taste of her own juices, a somewhat sweet, musky flavor that she was accustomed to, she could taste the half-elf -- a strong flavor that was, no doubt, partially influenced by the wine he had spilled to create the cocktails from earlier.

She allowed him to pull her to his feet, pressing herself, momentarily, into his body before she stepped away from him.  "I don't think you'll be disappointed," she uttered, her smirk evident even in her tone.  Her hips swayed alluringly as she crossed the room, made even more attractive as her dress slid from her shoulders and onto the floor in her wake.

Sylus had a perfect view of her profile as she turned to open the top drawer of her dresser.  Her body, revealed fully now, was slender and as soft as any woman's.  Expecting more of his ministrations, her breasts were flushed slightly and nipples held in pointed peaks.

From the drawer, she withdrew a simple black bag, and she returned to hold it out to him obediently, looking as confident in her nudity as she had in her appearance in the bar only half an hour ago.

"Here you are, my dear man.  All of my favorite things."

OOC: I'm sure she has quite a variety of items in her collection, so feel free to make things up!  :)

Doc

Sylus watched as the woman slipped away to retrieve her bag. His half-lidded look was one of appreciation and of need. A need to control and tame and master something so delightfully beautiful. To use her, as his needs seemed fit, and then to cast her aside as there was between them no bond of emotions to sour the experience of pure, natural, physical bliss.

When she returned to him her confidence was not lost on him, it even garnered a small appreciative smile. He leaned forward and peered down into the bag at first, taking stock of what could immediately be seen. When he finally did take the bag from her, he placed it down on the bed beside them.

"Very good," He mumbled his appreciation as he reached into the bag to retrieve the objects he desired. The first things to come from the bag was a silken strip of dark cloth and a length of rope. Sylus smiled at both and then, setting the rope on the bed, turned to Eliana.

"First, we must take away all those senses that will assuredly get in the way.." He spoke quiet and calm as he approached her, brushing back her hair gently with his hands as he raised the blindfold to her eyes, "Then you may focus solely on the pleasure of things yet to come, and, if you are good, a true earth shattering pleasure.."

Sylus body was pressed against hers, his clothes soft to the touch. Through them though he could feel the muted press of her body, reveling in what little feeling was given to him. He knotted off the blindfold and then reached down for the rope. As he began to pull it up, he let the rope drag along the length of her arms and drape across her body from behind her neck, "And now, we must take away your means to resist that pleasure..."

Ivory

The lady thief made no effort to resist either the blindfold or the rope; in fact, she smiled prettily and patiently as he secured the blindfold into place.  It had been some time since she had encountered someone so willing -- and possessing the patience -- to play such games.

The feeling of the rope crawling over her sensitive skin made her shiver slightly, a delicious and wicked sensation that worked its way up her spine.

"You've done this before," she appraised smugly, sounding rather pleased with the discovery.  She most certainly did approve...

"Now that you have me...fully...at your mercy..."  Her grin grew.  "What game are we playing first?"

Doc

The shiver of pleasure was not missed and elicited a wicked smile from the half-elf. After a few moments more of toying with her using the rope, Sylus set himself to task. Draping the rope over her shoulders and crossing it around her neck, he brought both ends down between her breasts. He adjusted the lengths and then began to bind the thief with the soft rope, circling her breasts and braiding it about her torso. Tightening it down was a tricky matter, applying firm pressure to her breasts without choking her. Around the neck it was noticeable, but not to the point of impeding breathing. That could come later.

The remainder of the rope was used to bind her arms behind her back, forcing her chest out even farther. When everything was said and done, Sylus stepped back to admire his handy work. All trussed up as she was, Eliana's poise and confidence only added to the arousal and excitement Sylus felt.

"Mmm, now that is certainly a delightful question.." Sylus murmured as he gently stroked one of Elianas breasts, tweaking the nipple as his soft hand drifted away, "What shall I do with you first, hm?"

He stepped forward, closer now. His body pressing lightly against hers as he let his hand play curiously over her body. Trailing down from her throat and over her other breast his hand finally settled between her legs. Sylus began a slow, gentle stroking pattern back and forth along her slit as he whispered softly into her ear, "I suppose you would want this? To scream and shake and quiver with pleasure...Is that what you want?"

Ivory

Eliana gave an experimental tug on the rope once all was said and done, her smile growing at the way the ropes tightened around her body in response.  Oh, yes, he had definitely done this before...  There was something erotic about the way the ropes twisted against her body, reminding her physically of her helplessness and increasing her own arousal.  It seemed a bit contradictory, that a woman who refused to let anyone control her found herself always so turned on by a man whose control over her and her pleasure was so complete...

She inhaled sharply as his fingers played with her nipple, then began to wander over her body.  She rested her body lightly against his, then, using his proximity to help her balance as his fingers wandered lower...and her thighs spread willingly for his hand.

"Gods, yes," she breathed against his shoulder, her voice husky with need.  Her hips picked up the rhythm of his hand, pressing against his digits needily.  She understood this game, however, and her role within it...and such a fun role it was, too!

Doc

"Oh, I can certainly feel how much you want it..." Sylus cooed softly into her ear in response to her emphatic yes. He was beyond pleased with their little game, and his partners willingness to dive into it. She must have experience, a trait Sylus valued greatly, and for her willingness she was rewarded with an extra rub of his thumb over her clit before he pulled his hand away, "But, just what have you done to deserve such a reward, my little pet?"

He let his soft words hang in the air a moment as he drew wet fingers over her lips once again. This time, however, he did not place them into her mouth. Instead he placed them into his own, eyes widening and a pleasurable sigh released at the somewhat sweet, somewhat musky flavor of her wetness. Sylus licked his fingers clean and then his lips as he gave the bound and naked woman before him an appraising eye.

"Why, I would almost say such a bold request deserves some form of punishment.." He spoke with a soft chuckle as his hand returned to toy with her breast. Her nipple once again finding its self pulled and pinched and rolled between his fingers, "What do you say, pet? Should you be punished? Do you wish to be punished?"

Tags: