Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

An Assassin, a Grifter, and a Bottle (Doc) [M]

Started by Ivory, February 10, 2013, 10:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivory

The woman's lips moved into a full smile at his words.  Oh, she could certainly think of things she could do for which he might reward her...but the mention of punishment invoked a flashed wicked grin.

"I do," she confirmed, the grin vanishing into a much more vulnerable-looking near-pout.  "I've been a very, very bad girl...  Someone should teach me to mind my manners..."  She paused for effect, simply enjoying the feel of his hands on her breasts for a moment.  Without her hands, she was helpless to increase her own pleasure -- or to stop him.  He would have her squirming before long...

Although she couldn't see him through the blindfold, she tilted her head slightly as though she could look up at him.  "Do you think you're the one to do it, hm?"

Doc

Fingers pinching down harder onto her nipple Sylus took a step back pulling her nipple with him before letting go at the last moment. A satisfied smile spread across his lips as he watched the skin snap back. Hardly a fitting punishment for being so bold, but she would learn soon enough, "Well, you certainly are a bad girl...and deserving of some punishment.."

He left her stand naked, bound and exposed, and returned to Elianas bag of goodies. It didn't take long to pull free an old staple. Sylus tested the riding crop in his hand, letting the leather smack loud enough for her to hear what was coming. Letting her build her own anticipation.

Still smacking the crop against his hand Sylus returned to standing in front of her. He eyed her over with a small frown, considering just where he wanted to start. Once he was decided his frown began to fade and he lightly ran the crop up the inside of one thigh to her sex, pulling it back and then running it up the other. This happened a couple of times before he let it rest between her folds, turning the leather over and over as he rubbed it back and forth along her slit, "If it's a punishment you want.."

The leather loop of the riding crop disappeared for a moment and then, unapologetically, Sylus brought it down across the nipple he hadn't pinched. While it wasn' at full force, Sylus used enough effort to raise a welt on skin, "Then it's punishment you'll receive.."

Ivory

The crack of the crop brought a smirk back to her lips.  Unconsciously, Eliana straightened and squared her shoulders in preparation -- but she was not prepared for the soft, teasing touch he delivered.  Her legs parted willingly, and she moaned softly at the intrusion...

..Only to have it disappear a moment later, replaced with the sting from the crop.

Her cry was sharp and stirring in reaction.  She tilted her head back, feeling the sting of tears in her eyes.  They were swept into the fabric of the blindfold rather than be allowed to fall.  Her breast prickled sharply until the sensation faded into a throb she could feel even between her legs.

"Oh, yes," she cooed rapturously.  "Again!"

Tags: