Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Official Connlaothian Civil War Plot Thread

Started by visualspice, February 18, 2013, 06:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

Quote from: Spicyspice on April 25, 2017, 04:47:54 PM
Quote from: Catalina on April 25, 2017, 01:04:07 PM
Is it okay if Shyirin manages to get into the Grand Dukes house as a servant (since he has no magic) and is actually a spy for the mages?
Maybe he would get caught or something since he might know where the mages are hiding if there are camps. I mean a spy can't be PERFECT in everything he does

The only down side is idk who plays the GD

Can you post your characters link so I can review it? XD
I rp the Grand Duke <3

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=23208.new#new

Cambie

Quote from: pomelo on April 16, 2017, 11:29:53 AM
Quote from: Spicyspice on April 16, 2017, 11:08:48 AM
So it's noted!

Duchies Wulfbauer, Ardal and Vythe are going to go through some major changes. This means some potential positions for new ruling Dukes may come open. Stay tuned for more updates!

@pomelo  (since this effects Olive since I'm not sure cambie is coming back or where he went :( )

Also..

@Cambie  in case you're still lurking!

Other wise I need to dig through archives to see the status of Ardal and Vythe again lol

Well, even if Cambie isn't really around, I guess I'd like to still keep Wulfbauer for Olive, with Erwin in the background or whatever. But I'm not the boss.

I realize I've been gone for a terribly long time.  Just let me know what I need to do to make this work for you.

visualspice

Nothings really changed with Wulfbauer since you poofed cambie, but check in with @pomelo <3
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

I'll be working on updating the faction's page soon, so all guilds not listed (and there are many!) please post their links here with a brief description- thanks!

<3<3<3

@Lion (cause I know you have the red legion and I'll just ask you for the summary 8D )
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

AevumEternity

Could I ask you to also add Ansgar's Hand to the factions page? :)

visualspice

Quote from: AevumEternity on May 07, 2017, 02:22:24 PM
Could I ask you to also add Ansgar's Hand to the factions page? :)

Will do! Do you have a brief summary for them I can use?

Lion

The Red Legion
Founded originally as a mercenary company by Roland Harker, it has since been turned into an army to help people that have been broken/displaced by the civil war. Their goal is to fight against tyranny and return Connlaoth to her people.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Blood wardens and the Red Legion have been added!

Jounin64

The Clinic
Founded by the enigmatic flesh sculptor The Witch Doctor, The Clinic is an underground business meant to aid and support known mages in Connlaoth, whether it be spying, healing, disguising, or special surgeries. In The Clinic no mage leaves in danger if they have the proper fees.

visualspice

I've added the clinic and @AevumEternity 's Ansgar's hand :D

I'm also contemplating making Turgall's army have it's own page since it's the most prominent and powerful anti-government war party at this time.

AevumEternity

Please do :P We'll need one final showdown as well to end this big ol' bastard of a war

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

visualspice

Well there's not exactly an end in sight yet so hold your horses on that XD

AevumEternity

These Theocogs can't be tamed!!! [emoji206][emoji206][emoji206]

visualspice

If I forgot any other guilds for the civil war, please let me know! other wise i'm happy to see that section of the info page up to date ^_^

visualspice

Just so I post it somewhere and don't forget (and have it on record) I was planning to do a ball (well before the inauguration event was a thing I had this OTHER ball event festival thingy...) where Calent hosts an event for every citizen of Connlaoth- like a festival sort of thing revolving around the grand opening of a new building to be known as 'The Hall of Mirrors'.
Once I remember my entire plots behind it I'll post it here XD
@Draconian  I think I plotted some of this with you but I can't remember all of the details D8

But this'll be an event everyone, regardless of status, can attend, however, there would be some restrictions due to it being the Grand Duke hosting it <3

This would also be in later autumn, briefly after the inauguration stuff so nearer to the end of year 10~ but before winter (naturally!)

Draconian

Mirrors were to represent each duchy!

And, we talked about this but so you don't forget!

The Mirrors are to represent each duchy!

It's going to be the grand opening of like... A public park or a public sanctuary for peasants and regular old people and stuff. 

Calent is also going to be doing some other announcement ; D ; D ; D

visualspice

There's no option for a THANK YOU but THANK YOU @Draconian  <3
I knew I had something mostly plotted out around it but with my brains these days I tell ya *shakes old person cane*

But yes, more information on this will come and once I get a plotting page up for it, I'll put the link up here!

visualspice

pomelo

Quote from: Spicyspice on May 08, 2017, 05:59:17 PM
where Calent hosts an event for every citizen of Connlaoth- like a festival sort of thing revolving around the grand opening of a new building to be known as 'The Hall of Mirrors'.

....so Calent is opening, like, a funhouse?

AevumEternity

No no no, the fun houses were the mage camps but it didn't end so well. Calent just needs to get out of the carnival business :^3