Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

* War's A-brewin'!

There is a civil war brewing in Connlaoth! Check out its info page here and its plotting page here!
The SotE video game is accepting crafting item submissions right here!

Also, we have a Discord chat server! Check it out. 8D

Author Topic: Official Plotting thread for: The Connlaothian Civil War  (Read 39966 times)

Offline Legit Violet

Re: Official Plotting thread for: The Connlaothian Civil War
« Reply #740 on: June 18, 2017, 09:06:17 AM »
Oh hey! I forgot about our thread over my exam weeks, but I'll reply with Fade soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Spicyspice

« Reply #741 on: June 18, 2017, 11:12:46 AM »
@Elekta Kount @Viscount Rhi-Rhi
Since it's been asked more than once, technology currently in connlaoth would reflect around the time wheellocks would have been invented- which was approximately around the early 1500s. So cannons and the like would reflect that. There can be some leeway, as we're pretty flexible, but this should give everyone a good basis around the details of technology and what's acceptable.
Hey, I just met you. And this is crazy, but here's my characters. Let's roleplay, maybe?
Aella// Calent // Ellarrah // Seven // Killian // Eve // Miersck// Melora// Zarrah// Dekka// Katahnia// Zannrick// Ravin// Feni'tat//Aelith//Draven// Valia //Artemis // Su-lahna //Trest// Victoria // Sah-lora// Ayden// Jayo //Megrin //Tah-leen // Devaniée // Rain // Ophen // Rezvek // Jinai // Amalin // Blaith // Kella // Averella // Layana // The Scarlet Bird // Jarrett // Denera and Diora // Selaina //Arrick // Sebastian // Ne'friss // Namia // Pao // Iyla // Krah // Dylanna // Angel // Renna // Valeska // Katoma // Leif // Vesrik // Attalia // Davina // Davishire // Edward // Kentamin  // Winifred // Ania // Jack // Aurora // Mae'leena // Igna // Jai'un // Ashai // Ehvren // Liana // Brynhalla // Evelyn // Persea // Harmanaija // Ihlsep // Red Sun // Aïda // Clint // Helaina // Starlight // Candy // Beatrice // Ninn // The Gambler!! // Opus Dey // Khanna Dey // Danning //Oska // Giya // Dao'bachpa // Vernada // Mirajah // Phone// Vels // Cullen // Petrin // Hay-Gee // Jace // Aezaentii //Gavriella // Hope // Mehtwald // Dahnny // Shay
 // Audress // Dornsley //Fluke // Mellesta // Arabella

Wanna be a Sand Pirate? Click for more info!
Check out my Guilds: Ladies of the Night, The Mountain Cats and The Blood Wardens.

Check out my art! (on deviant art)
or at my SOTE Art Thread!
All artwork you see in my sig. and avatar were created by me.

I'm plotting a civil war in Connlaoth!  A war against mages! For more info, check it out here: Here
I'm also running a slave uprising event in Essyrn. More info can be found here.
A list of my open characters can be found here and an open thread list here.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

« Reply #742 on: June 18, 2017, 11:25:03 AM »
Alright, I will present to you a battery detail as soon as possible for you to review.

I'll post it here for you to look at once I am done.

Offline Magyar

« Reply #743 on: June 28, 2017, 09:17:37 PM »
Is it possible for a thread between Gwynne, my own character, and Hakon Kilandre, Aevum's, wherein the both of them are engaged in combat in year five?

The circumstances would be in Falkenrath, just on the shores of Athervaan Lake, against a mage group fleeing south. The group would be intending to catch a boat on Athervaan, and ride the river south, out of Connloath in an effort to flee the kingdom. A loyalist among the crew would tip off the mordecai in the area, among those being the aforementioned characters above. They go to squash some mages, build some personal history, and if we need any loose ends tied (i.e. a character who's stopped being played, a mage presumed missing or dead, etc) that can be a bonus. The thread itself is solely for building a relationship between the two characters, as Gwynne is a part of Kilandre's group, Ansgar's Hand, but as of yet has had little in thread communication with her.

@AevumEternity @Spicyspice

Offline lonewolfwarrior

« Reply #744 on: November 19, 2017, 10:33:52 PM »
Am new to the site, and am thinking of joining the civil war story line, as  human mercenary sell sword.still working on how to create him so please bear with me
A voice from the shadows says hello,yol blossun may there be a road.

Offline Kingfisher

« Reply #745 on: December 02, 2017, 03:45:20 PM »
Last time I was here I was nervous about getting Joshua in on this but now I think I want to go ahead with him.  Not sure if I want him to seek out the resistance but maybe get roped in and start building weapons, armor and tools for them...Though since Looshi is retired, I'm not sure how said resistance is being handled (if at all).

Michael might be able to get involved as well.  While unwilling to take an official stance, he could be hired to fight for the rebels in any true battles.

Offline Wrecktalski

« Reply #746 on: January 02, 2018, 07:12:55 PM »
Hello, I literally joined a few hours ago, hoping this is still accessible, I know this might be a bit too much, but since my only character has just migrated from the North, would it be a legal move to have him join a side as a mercenary fighter for gold and glory?