Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Gone for a Week~

Started by visualspice, March 12, 2013, 02:20:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Well, going on maternity leave peeps!  The baby will need to be taken care of, and so will my cousin XD
Cause I'm not having a baby, my cousin is >>
ANYWAY
She's having a C-section and stuff and had mentioned she wished she had more help when she was recovering during her first week or surgery. So..
me, being unemployed told her, if I was still unemployed, I'd help her out~

So..
I'm still unemployed T_T
And her baby is due- today XD

She'll be at the hospital the rest of this week, but I'll be at her house NEXT Monday evening thru.. well, don't expect to see me until late Saturday or probably more likely, Sunday.
She has the internet, but dunno if I'll have time to hop online~
I'll try to maybe get online whenever I have down time then but I can't make any promises XD

Figured I'd post this since it seems more than likely this will be happening~ X3
Anyway! Yeah... it's exciting times for her XD and I finally get to be erm, useful while I'm unemployed >.>

-the spice

PS: Don't miss me TOO much XP
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Good luck with the bebeh!  And don't worry about posts!  Life comes first!

But you will be missed (but not by me P:)

xD Have fun on your week away.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Yeah, it will definitely be an experience >.>'
I haven't had to deal with babies for years D: and that was like, when my sister had her kids which were years ago >.>
There's also a really unruly puppy at my cousins house- he's like the only thing I'm not looking forward to while visiting XD
He doesn't listen D:

but yeah, PHSH
see if I ever post for YOU again, stinky lion DX
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

It's cuz you don't give out the food...but if he saw you as something good, he'd warm up to you.  Bring some bologna or ham or other tasty doggy treats and reward him when he is nice (if ever).  He'll change his attitude right quick.

But I helped take care of my little sister when she was a baby, and it IS an experience.  And one I'll never forget.  Pain in the butt now!  But you'll have fun!

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Phhhhhhhhhhsh.
Yeah, I believe in positive reinforcement training. Seemed to work ok with my dog.
Though my dog only partially listens >.>
and has turned into a big baby that follows me at my heels.

;_; I shall miss my puppy and kitties while I am gone.. omg.. D:
WHO WILL THEY SNUGGLE!? D:

but yea- I figure if I ever want to have babies of my own I should try to get erm- reacquainted anyways so.. educational experience ftw 8D
*will probably never want babies after that* XD

Actually, I like kids I like planning epic things for my niece and nephew to make memories with them- like every summer we have a pirate treasure hunt and stuff. Good times.
Granted, babies can't do those things yet >.>
:U but someday, perhaps this baby will be subjected to my pirate treasure hunts at some point~
Last year I made my twin sister dress up with me and we gave her an epic mustache and goatee XD and a hook arm. The pictures were like, amazing lol.
And I asked her to do it last minute, too lol
It went like this:
"SO.. I have this stick on mustache and heard thingy..."
So many special moments 8D

and the kids had to dig for the treasure chest in the sands at night 8D

but yeah.. I ramble D:

If I ever have kids they're going to be so special 8D

Lion

They take some getting used to. xD  But you certainly DO learn, whether you want to or not.

Maybe they can get :U AFLAC! too.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Paradox

Let's party while she's gone! Whee!

Er I mean....see you later, Spice! We'll miss you.

*cackles* Not really.

Oh and try not to eat all of your cousin's cake. That'd be kinda rude!

visualspice

CAKE D:
I'll have to make sure I have cake when I go. Or bring one. Lest I get cake withdrawal >>

Lion

It'll be hard but necessary! |: *takes away all the cake...ever*

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

*goes through cake withdrawal AND DIES*

X_x

Winters-Feather

lol babies... I used to take care of 'em a lot because my mom used to baby sit and my own little brother. tykes are handfuls but you can do it~

visualspice

Yeah. Well, I'm mostly there to be an extra hand since my cousin will be by herself most of the day. I might have time in the evening for posts, that is, if I can connect my laptop to her internet 8D

visualspice

JUST A REMINDER *adds glitter to the text with a glue stick*
I'm leaving THIS Sunday or Monday evening :T
my cousin has the internet but I don't want to be rude and hog it all and I'm not sure if it's wireless or not so not sure if my laptop will connect XD
we shall see :T

Either way, just another reminder I'll be away for the week and will post if/when I can~

I will be back to post either Saturday evening (though I have a party to go to next Saturday, so I doubt it) but for sure the follow Sunday (the 24th) and will hopefully be caught up with my posts by then~

-the spice

visualspice

ok- minor update!
I'll be leaving for sure tomorrow (Sunday) evening~
my cousin does have wireless internet, so I'll at least 'try' to post in the evenings or at least read up on posts while I am gone XD  either way, don't expect to see me much X3

Lion

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

ok I'm officially back (or was as of last night~) but I'll try to make an effort to be caught up in all (or most..) of my threads tomorrow XD

Kind of tired now so I might go to bed soon D:

Lion

Welcome back Spice!  I hope you had fun!

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

I did! My cousin's baby was so cute 8D
best behaved baby evar
and spending time with my cousin's family was fun, too~

Lion

Such babies are a rare and noble breed!  But I'm glad you had a good time.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

lol.
I kept calling him Little Liam or Liam NEEEEEESon since they named him Liam XD
*almost typoed 'they named him Lion'* T_T

he only fussed when he wanted a bottle, and really only cried when you changed his diaper (not when he had a poopy diaper, mind you lol only hwne he was being undressed and changed lol)