Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dark nights, darker intentions

Started by paganchick, April 20, 2013, 04:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

"I don't know, you tell me," Valery spoke as she moved her sapphire eyes to look at his face, "But it seems me and a flame share a few qualities and you are the one that is playing." Valery laughed, making it clear this was all a game to her, nothing serious. She looked him straight in his eyes, a hint of a smile in them along with an almost unspoken challenge, a soft smile beginning to spread across her face.

Lion

The look in his own eyes reciprocating her feelings exactly.  He didn't find anything wrong in such an endeavor, nothing serious following it and a man like him with much at his disposal was a prime choice for such games.  Corvus's grin only grew as he moved over her.  "Is that so?  Playing with fire is the only way I play, darling.  But how can I be sure you're as qualified at playing as I am?"

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

paganchick

"You said yourself that I almost got you, and I survived your attack as well, even your purple flames, which is a pretty neat trick might I add," Valery added, her body showing complete confidence. Who was he to question her, did he actually think she needed him, did he think that if she didn't want to be there she would still be sitting there? He clearly still under estimated her, the same mistake she had before. A smirk played at the corners of her mouth as she raised an eyebrow slightly as she looked at him.

Lion

"If you mean that I am clearly still trying to measure you up, darling, you've got it all wrong," Corvus corrected.  "It's all part of the game, the banter, the challenge.  I saw that look in your eyes however minute.  Sex is much a challenge as is the heat of battle.  In fact it's very much like it, but I'll save you the metaphor, I'm sure you know what I mean."  He chuckled slightly and drifted his hand to the top of her garb, opening it with some force.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

paganchick

Valery looked at him with a hint of attitude on her face. "Now who invited you to do that?" She asked, clearly not really caring but her lack of reaction of modesty, she seemed more concerned that he might had ripped her top.

"I would rip your pants off but you would probably like that too much," She spoke looking at him seeming rather unimpressed.

Lion

"Well, somebody's gotta get somewhere or we'll sit here all night with nothing better to do," Corvus pressed with a twitched brow.  "Now what do you prefer I do?  Crawl on my knees and beg for it?  What better ideas might you have then?"  He looked at her intently, hands gripping the fabric of her top, pulling at it challengingly.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

paganchick

"You're the one who wants it, why don't you get creative about it?" Valery challenged, sitting back in her chair, eye brows raised, not seeming to care that the majority of her breast were exposed to the man.

"I am waiting," She added after a second, a smirk on her face, she seemed to really be enjoying herself.

Lion

She was right, and when she was right, she was right.  Corvus smirk however vanished and his expression turned savage when his hands pulled her up by the fabric of her top and he moved his arms around her in a vice grip.  His mouth moved over hers, taking it by force, kissing her savagely and hotly and powerfully, even letting the magic fire that lingered inside of him simmer into his lips, tingling them and sending fire into hers.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

paganchick

Alvara pulled her mouth away, her head leaning back, a smile crossing her face. "What if I don't like it this way?" She asked with a bit of a chuckle. "Your too much of a snack for me to enjoy this, I would have to fight my urge to sink my teeth into you," Valery warned, her arms wrapping around him, her nails cutting through his shirt slightly. 

Lion

"And who said you ought to fight it?" Corvus pressed.  His arms held her ironlike and he pulled her up onto him and took her breast into his mouth, sucking on it and spreading his mouth across her chest and up her neck, grazing his teeth against her flesh there that she too would know his fangs.  Though their incarnations were different, they were much the same in many ways, this being one of them.  He was gentle in sliding them against her skin before taking his teeth to her shoulder, sinking them in.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

paganchick

Valery wrapped her legs tightly around Corvus as he pulled her up, her hands running through his hair, she could play along with this game. She figured she should have her fun, humans couldn't play as rough as he could. She leaned her head back, her teeth clenching, feeling his fangs slide along her flesh sent chills up her spine causing her back to arch deeply.
A soft moan left Valery's partially parted lips as he sank his fangs into her shoulder, her hand pulling his hair a bit though by her reaction she seemed to be enjoying it.

Lion

Corvus took a long succulent drink from her flesh, her dark vampire blood pouring into his mouth tasting like sweet honey.  He lapped at her wounds, feeling them heal already as he continued to drink and drain her until he had his fill.  He then drew his face up her neck, scratching her hard until he reached her mouth, her blood smeared all across his mouth and chin and jawline, biting her lip when he reached it.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

paganchick

Valery dug her nails into Corvus's back, ripping his shirt and staining it with his own blood. She moved her hands, holding his face as she kissed him, biting his lip then gently sucking on it. In her position it was hard to bask in all of his blood but she would have her chance soon enough and she would enjoy it when it happened, when it was her turn.

Lion

He was breathless and his pulse was racing as she chewed on his lip.  He grinned against her, mixing blood in their kiss, his hands swelling over ass and pulling her higher onto his hips.  He moaned into her kiss, wrestling with her, running his tongue along her teeth, even drawing some blood before pulling away, licking his lips and giving her a grin.  He didn't stop there and went back in for more.  He moved her over to another chair, laying her back against the seat, kissing down her chest as his hands moved down toward her trousers, carefully undoing the ties there,  yanking them loose.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

paganchick

Valery smiled, as she looked down at him, finishing taking off her top to sit there complete nude before him and it was clear that she was not ashamed of her figure, of course few would. Valery reached up to him and started to remove his shirt, finding it was time for him to start losing clothes as well.

"I really think you are enjoying this too much," Valery said a bit seductively as she looked at him from under her lashes.

Lion

Corvus chuckled against her, letting her pull the shirt over his head and even threw it over to the side, leaving his hair mussed and disheveled.  "And why shouldn't I?" he murmured as he let his lips drag down her belly, kissing each muscle softly.  He looked up at her, kissing lower just a little.  "Even if you've been alive as long as we have doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy every moment you can.  For mortals, life is short.  But for those like us, every moment can be savored with as much time as we want, why not savor it?"  He felt the heat from between her legs, adjusting himself to graze his teeth along the inside of her thighs before sinking his teeth into the flesh there.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

paganchick

Valery gasped before her breath caught in her throat, her head leaning back as she felt his fangs sink into her sensitive flesh. "You better be worth all of this biting or pay back will be more than a bitch," Valery spoke, her words coming out more like a moan than a warning.
"For someone trying to savor everything you seem to be in a bit of a rush," She added as a side note, finally moving her head forward to look down at him with a slight smirk.

Lion

Corvus lapped at the new wound he had made, so close to her heat, and when the time was right he tasted her.  He took his time between her flesh and the blood and soon drifted his mouth up her hip, unable to contain his laughter.  "You seem to be more talk and less bite," he challenged, kissing her belly.  "Why don't you just enjoy it instead of complaining?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

paganchick

With Valery's supernatural strength and speed it took only a blink of an eye for her to have Corvus pushed against the floor beneath her. She would show him. Her mouth quickly pressed against his, but only for a moment, her mouth then moved low. Along his jaw line and down his neck first, nipping sucking a kissing, her fangs scraping along his skin. Then lower still her mouth moved, moving down to his chest where with hesitated she sank her fangs into is yielding flesh. She felt herself smile as she felt his warm blood leak from his body and enter her ever waiting mouth. She moved her her hands up his body, her nails harshly raking against his skin, pushing him down onto the floor.

Lion

The wind was thrown out of him when she overpowered him, slamming him to the ground.  Corvus' grunt turned into laughter as she moved over him, scratching him, clawing him, devouring his lips with the need to show her own power.  He physically squirmed underneath her touch and he arched his back, giving a breathless gasp as she bit into him.  Corvus snarled at her and took his hands around her wrists and grabbed them harshly he pushed her up from him fighting her for dominance as he pushed her up and gnawed at the flesh of her neck, at her collarbone, biting and throwing her over and trying to pin her wrists to the floor.  "And so the bite really is equitable to her bark," Corvus grinned with some satisfaction.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn