Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Are We Trespassing? (Rhi)

Started by Katie, May 11, 2013, 07:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katie

"Yeah, but if they know what you got, then they know how to counter you," Tirzah said. She took an involuntary step back at the sight of Raxta's teeth. All those stories that said mouthful of knives seemed a whole lot more understandable now. "If yer all big they won't try--but I ain't. I look like easy pickin' either way, so I figure 's better to hide all my cards til I need to play 'em."

Rhindeer

Raxta's sharp eyes did not miss the way the girl stepped backwards when she grinned. In her mind, that proved her point--the girl saw her teeth, knew what they were capable of, and would not mess with her. Not that she felt she would, at this point, but to her it confirmed her idea that seeing one's weapons was deterrent enough. Few things in the jungle actively wanted to pick a fight; that was why most predators relied on stalking and surprise rather than confrontation.

But there was also no point in debating. This girl was no threat to her, and she had no ill intent toward her, so discussing how one should handle their weapons seemed...like it could get a might bit uncomfortable.

So instead, she just laughed. "Apologies if I startled you. That's just my smile. I can't help the teeth."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa