Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Knights of the White Lily Want YOU!

Started by Katie, May 12, 2013, 04:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katie

So my character Aoife is an Adhara, and she needs some fellow Knights of the White Lily to hang around with! There's:

• Her best friend May na Mbawn, who's from a shepherding family. She's sweet and sensible. Also, she signs things when Aoife has trouble reading lips. (Also of note is that she has a sort-of-girlfriend, although it's up to the player whether it's a serious romantic thing or just a way to scratch the itch.) (And May is super priority, please consider her first!) [Open]
  • Her former mentor and friend Davina Weiss. She's from Uthlyn and she mums everyone. Which isn't to say she can't also be a hardass, because she totally can.[Open]
  • Oonagh O'Connell, who's still in training and whom Aoife is in deep denial having a huge crush on. Oonagh would actually rather be a smith, but she's stuck with this job. (I also imagine her to look a bit like Jessica Sula--she had a non-Connlaothian grandparent.)[Open]

And of course you can just make an original Adhara too! Seriously, anyone else in the order would be great.

Zane

I MIGHT have an idea for the warrior that wants to be a smith. Might. It has to go through the Muse high council but they have yet to refuse me. In a bit of a tough spot with Internet at the moment but I should be back and posting by Monday of next week (using phone atm). PM me any specific details you would wish to see?

PS totally kidding about muse high council. I'm that totally making her.

Nemo

How about an enemy? Something to do? I could see a summoner calling... all sorts of terrors and binding them to this world in exchange for them trying to bring down the knights of the white lily and the order of mordecais in general >:3

Katie

@Sir Zane:
That's awesome! Thanks so much. I don't have any specific preferences beyond what I already wrote down, so you can do pretty much whatever you like.

@Nemo:
That sounds interesting, but you might want to talk to visualspice because Connlaoth already has the civil war plot running and an attack on the Mordecai/Adhara would be just as big a deal as that.

Rhindeer

I'm bringin' back my girlie Siobhan! 8D Count me in!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Zane

So. Been doing some reading. And my girl that your girl is crushing on is going to have the most tragic of any character I've created to date. Ever. Hope you like her when she is up. Constant fear of the very country she serves. 8)

Katie

Poor thing!
I await with bated breath xD

Nascent

A new knight joins the sisterhood! Warnings, though; Kasna Vel Telshear isn't exactly the most agreeable or likeable person... in fact, deep down she's a bit of a murder-psycho. ^_^; Still, if you need someone to back Aoife up in a fight sometime she'll come quite in handy.

Zane

Oonagh O'Connel Or as I like to call her, Rose Red (hope that's alright! it can be changed if not)

Nascent

Hey Sir Zane! Not to come off as critical of your new character, but wouldn't it be nearly impossible for a mage to make it into the KotWL? The way it's written every member needs to be an Adhara, so she would need some way to negate magic and enchantments just to make it in and to keep from being discovered. May I recommend some form of magic-draining / magic barrier artifact given to her by her mother or grandmother to cover the discrepancy?

Zane

There is actually a very specific reason Rose joined White Lilly and it vastly has to do with her history. If I get the time it will be explained in full. Her app is still in a sense a work in progress do please bare with me. I ran out of time whilst putting it up and just decided to go back and edit later.

Nascent

Hey all! Was wondering if we could get the Knights together for a thread at some point, maybe something in the Citadel or out "in the field". Doesn't have to be connected to the Connlaothian civil war but could be if so inclined. Anyone interested?

Katie

I am! I don't have a specific preference as to where, so we could go with either setting.

Tags: