Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The New Evil Meets The Old Evil [Brisinger987]

Started by Scythe-Nova, June 01, 2013, 04:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

The night was beautifull there were no people on the streets and silence ruled, this was unusual since this was the capitol but something tonight made everyone stay indoors and the homeless hide. There were only one lone figure on the street a woman clad in crimson robes and a likewise crimson shawl covering most of her head all but her mouth which were curled into a wide grin. Senka had returned to where she started so many lifetimes ago, and all that she saw would crumble in chaos before her work was done. But her reason for being there tonight was of a diffrent nature, bringing life namely bringing life to evil. She needed to sow the seeds of evil in this city so that she one day could just let it loose to bring chaos to this world.

-"T'is a most fine Night for sowing seeds"

She said her grin growing wider as she walked down the street towards the plaza, Not a soul was out tonight and that were something Senka had made sure of. She had spread rumors among the poor and homeless that this night was a night to be feared, and such the rumors had spread to the normal people too which made them stay indoors this night. Words Senka spoke did not only seem true to the ones who heard them but if one told another of her words they would aslo seem as true and this could spread a long way before it would seem less true.

-"But without seeds one can not sow.."

She said as she stood in the middle of the plaza looking up at the perfectly round moon that hung in the sky and lit up the streets with a eerie blue light, These words she had spread though would most likely bring out only the most blackened souls to the streets because of the clearly evil intent in the words. Everything was set up perfectly soon she would have her seeds and then she would be able to sow the seeds as she saw fit for now she only needed to wait.

Brisinger987

Xerordir stalked the streets. No evil was a match for him. He was pure evil now. His mind had joined with that of a demon prince, their souls shared a body. Nothing could match that. Surely. He had heard rumours of this Whisper. Senka, they called her. Surely, it was an illusion. Kirnardaz scolded Xerordir for taking certain routes, and not being violent enough, and not displaying his power, and Xerordir nearly obeyed. But he was no pawn, both souls agreed that. They had come to a symbiosis. They respected each other, and thus, gave and took from each other equally. They affected each other's thoughts, while still being individual and one at the same time. They advised each other. Took turns controlling Xerordir's body. Enjoyed things they bothe liked, and compromised. If they were separate forms, they would appear to be best of friends. And they would argue, and fight, and laugh, and share. An unusual thing to occur during possession.

They walked, discussing whether Kirnardaz's latest visit to the brothel was necessary, and they joked, mental banter ensuing. But then Kirnardaz stopped, and the body did too. The streets felt evil. "Come, Whisper in the night, let us see you. Let us sow the seeds of alliance, or burn the crop in combat. Let us meet, and see if you are a shadow, or smoke." The demon had a way with words that even Xerordir couldn't match.

Scythe-Nova

-"Hoho... We have a Child of the pits on this fine night... No not alone a child of evil too"

Senka said as she appeared out in sight before the one man duo still with her trademark wide grin, the ends of her shawl flapped in the light wind as she took a step foward. Her mind percieved every presence in her vicinity even though she had no sight due to the shawl covering her eyes.

-"I'm neither Shadow nor Smoke but the black cloud that casts a shadow over continents, i am Senka the Whisper"

She said as she simply held out her arms while her grin grew wider, her voice held no doubt nor any kind of arrogance because it was true she had once before thrown this continent under her shadow, and her predecessors had all done the same before passing on their life and Evil to the next one to bear the name of Senka. She reached out one hand towards the other person not to shake hand but more just showing that she is referring to the other person and spoke with a voice that seeped with poison and evil.

-"And thy, who art thy Childs of one vessel?"

Brisinger987

So this was her. She could sense the demon too. How talented. She was certainly one with speech craft. So Xerordir let Kirnardaz talk. "Ah, so this is the Whisper. If we were any less a joining of darkness and flesh, you would still be the quiet voice in the dark night, sending travellers of time on wayward paths of doom." Kirnardaz spoke words that meant nothing to Xerordir, and Xerordir felt Kirnardaz struggling to understand the words. Perhaps speech craft was not a talent either soul contained. But still they tried. Are you sure this is wise Kirnardaz? She looks menacing and slightly frightening, even to me, Xerordir conversed in thought. I am not so sure it is, and I agree with you there. She is terrifying to behold, Kirnardaz replied. Xerordir felt a conscious being see him and he scanned the area. They were being watched.

Xerordir turned, muttering the summoning spell. The being of shadow formed in front of him. "Shade, kill any who attempt to spy on us. If needs be, kill the guards of the town." He watched the Shade stalk off into the night. "Now, where we Senka?"

Scythe-Nova

Senkas grin grew wider as the witnessed the stranger speak words without meaning and as she also felt the other conciousness she simply tilted her head and chuckled as the shade appeared.

-"Oho a shade t'was some time since i last saw one of those, as for where we were... You have not provided me with thine name..."

She said as she simply looked to the side before bringing her hand under her cloak and pulled out a small trinket that she simply held in her hand, She looked towards an alley to the side but is seemed she were waiting for something.

-"And the Whisper doth not deal with unknowns.."

She then said looking back at the stranger before her with power in her voice, her tone had not changed the least but one could easily feel the imense evil power in her voice. Senka never liked to deal with wild cards, she preferred to know all of the cards she could use so that she could devise her elaborate plans exactly how she wanted them.

Brisinger987

She wanted their names. Xerordir's, Kirnardaz's, the two of them didn't know. But assuming the host was known, they could give both. "I am Xerordir, and I host the demon prince, Kirnardaz." He felt his own, now unchecked malice creep into his own voice. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Senka." His voice had doubled up, and now Kirnardaz and Xerordir spoke the same words. He was now in business. They were. Xerordir and Kirnardaz agreed to use Xerordir's name with mortals, and Kirnardaz's name with immortals. It was better that way. They were better that way.

They felt no shame referring to themselves as a we. They were sharing control, their consciences reaching lightning decisions. They only needed merge personalities. They wondered if a ritual would allow this. They enjoyed having this power. "We would like to propose an alliance, dear Whisper. See, we have reached a point in our long years that we cannot transcend our singular bodily limits. But with two of us, conducting our evils, or a whole council even, what can go wrong? Are you interested in our offer?" He would have her help them merge. They needed their symbiosis.

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh is that all? Simple Symbiosis? Well of course i could help thou... But the Whisper does not work for free"

She said as she simply walked up to Xerordir before beginning to slowly circle around him as if she were sizing him up. Her shawl twisted slowly as she moved and made her look much more intimidating as they wriggled magically.

-"A Council? Hmmmm that could be of use to me... Very well thou shallt form me a Council filled with children of evil so that we may bring this world into chaos once more"

She held out her arm and placed one hand upon Xerordirs shoulder and leaned closer to him before whispering into his ear with a very enchanting voice.

-"Do this and Symbiosis will be thine reward"

Brisinger987

"We would give thee a share of energy produced. Energy that is on level with the power which ruined Fell." They smiled, the red eyes under the mask gleaming. The way Senka moved was unnerving, intimidating and commanding. She seemed to know she had earned respect. She commanded fear that was primordial. It was impressive.

"Or we can offer you other such rewards. We understand the limitations of being one being. With disciples to follow you, you could wreak havoc in many places, rain chaos everywhere instead of choosing where to make it rain the most. You could make the world tremble, and the gods weep for the anarchy you could reign." She had enchanted their minds, and now they took a turn back, trying to reason with this woman.

"One person could bring down one city on their own, but two could bring down two, three for three, eight for eight. A hundred for a hundred. Whole nations could collapse overnight, and the knock on of that would be the war for the territory up for grabs. More chaos." They had reasoned with people before but it had only ever gained coin.

Scythe-Nova

-"Hehehe... Very well there is a large abandoned fortress in the mointains not too long from here, i suggest we use it as a base of opperations..."

She looked at Xerordir and smiled widely as she moved away just slightly from Xerordir so that she stood just a few feet in front of him.

-"It will be interesting to see how thee will gather the children of evil to this council of our"

She said with an expecting voice as her shawl stopped moving around by itself and she smiled wickedly at Xerordir simply waiting for his answer.

Brisinger987

"We believe that there are some that may be interested. We simply have to find them. And we can make the fortress suitable with the use of skeletons and magic to reconstruct it. We can create it in our fashion." The body of Xerordir smiled grimly. They would have a fortress, Skeletal and zombie guards. It would be their fortress of darkness. Their home.

Scythe-Nova

-"Excellent"

She said and tilted her head to the side and smiled widely as a small chuckle emerged from her lips. She clasped her hands together and smiled widely at Xerordir while she took some steps towards him.

-"I will be very interested to see how thy fares with this task so lets not waste any time"

She said and simply held out her hand towrds Xerordir and smiled widely, the gesture were just a formality but the way she did it seemed to say that she did not care for the gesture itself, She really just wanted to know how Xerordir would react to the gesture.

Brisinger987

Because of Xerordir's lack of formality, he let Kirnardaz take over control.

"Of course, my dear Whisper..." The voice was Kirnardaz's, and he took her hand, gave it a small, respectful kiss, and then stepped back.

"Lead the way, and we shall rebuild this fortress first." Their voices rang at the same time, cutting through the night air like a knife.

Scythe-Nova

Senka smiled as Kirnardaz kissed her hand and retracted her hand slowly when he were done, She made a slight gesture to him to follow her. She turned and began walking down the street out of town and towards the terrin mountains, It would take some time to travel and during the whole travel Senka had been Eeirely silent. Once they arrived one could see the large abandoned fortress, Open wounds of the ages littered the fortress and the snow and ice made it look like it had not been tended to in at least a hundred years.

-"Time hath taken it's toll on this fine fortress, Oh how i remember this fortress housed the finest of dragon riders... That was until i found use in the general in charge here"

She mused as she walked up to the open gates of the fortress, She seemed to know her way around the place and the sights of snow covered skeletons of men and dragons that were spread out in the castle seemed to each awaken some kind of memory in her, her reaction were of course a blush since she liked to remember the faces of those she had betrayed. They finally arrived into a large chamber that had been the grand dining hall there she turned to Xerordir and smiled widely.

-"So what doth thou think, Can thou bring this forgotten place into glory again?"

Brisinger987

Senka didn't speak but in their mind, Kirnardaz and Xerordir talked all they way there.

When they got there, it was beautiful. It looked, and felt eerily ancient, a testament to how the Dragon Riders had fallen. Senka explained her role in the fortresses downfall. Most interesting. She may have been even as old as Kirnardaz.

"We can summon the necessary workforce to bring this fortress back better than it was. The workforce should be able to convert the walls to a rock such as obsidian, to provide the resilience, and to make it look as evil as we desire. We estimate about a month before the workforce is done. I can summon the workers from a graveyard in Arca, or somewhere of the sorts. We can summon Shades and Shadows as guards and soldiers. We will be protected by embodiments of evil, living in a fortress built by a workforce summoned by evil." They smiled at Senka, knowing exactly what they would do.

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh but we don't want to draw attention to us, It would be bad if one could see that something were going on in this fortress"

Senka said but there were no worry in her voice instead it seemed as if she meant it as a challange, almost as if she wanted to know the scope of Xerordirs powers. She wanted to know how these two people in one person worked how they did things, to know her pawns was something she were very meticulous about.

((OOC: Sorry Short post))

Brisinger987

"We have ways of making it work. We can summon an imp to help us." They smiled again, and simply thought of an incantation. The energy was drained from him, and he saw the skeleton claw its way from underneath the ground

"Rebuild this fortress. Use obsidian. Only build the exterior. Gothic era Connlaothian style. Be very discreet. Let no one see you." The pair commanded the skeleton. He watched the skeleton pick up a piece of flint, and set itself on fire, turning the bones black. Then it got up and went to work.

Scythe-Nova

Senka smiled as Xerordir explained his plan and nodded very slightly before turning and walking up to the throne that were behind her before sitting down on it and observing the skeleton who lit itself on fire, She chuckled slightly at the sight and leaned onto her hand as she looked towards Xerordir.

-"So would it be too much to ask for the story of how thy became the host of a Demon Prince?"

She said and grinned widely her thirst for knowledge were endless and would continue to be so for as long that the name of Senka continues to exist.

Brisinger987

"I was travelling. I made camp in a refugee camp, filled with inhabitants of a town I had filled with Shade's. Kirnardaz was looking for his daughter, and felt his body losing it's grip on this world, so he chose me over the rest of us, as he sensed I could be the most useful out of us all." Xerordir smiled. He had been chosen for more than that. But Xerordir thought about Kirnardaz. He had seen those ruby eyes before, but he couldn't recall where. He had met Kirnardaz's daughter but he couldn't remember her.

"But Kirnardaz has been looking for his daughter. And amongst earning myself money, I have been helping him."

Scythe-Nova

-"Oho the demon prince hath a daughter?"

Senka mused as she leaned back onto the weathered throne and crossing her legs in a relaxed posture while still grinning widely at Xerordir.

-"Well now i'm simply curious, Why were you looking for her? Did she run away?... was she taken by someone?"

She said and it was almost as if she could feel when she had guessed right and she looked at Xerordir with a somewhat amused smile before she looked up against the roof as if she were thinking to herself.

Brisinger987

"I may have misplaced her. In the safest place I knew... So she was, by definition, taken. And I am still looking for her." Kirnardaz spoke with a gloomy tone that made Xerordir's body feel cold. By definition, Kirnardaz and Xerordir were now best of friends.

"We believe we have enough energy to summon four more workers. I shall do so."