Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Are you still there?

Started by Looshi, December 03, 2011, 11:47:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Looshi

She sighed under the press of her husband's lips to her forehead. For her own mind to form the thoughts of an apology it took more than the strength of Weiss' hounds, but she owed him that. More than that. For now words would have to do until actions could take their steps. Her fingers tightened on the arms of the chair, curling under the engraved wood and pressing their nails into it as far as they could go.

"Don't dismiss my words. I am more at fault, for all my wit that I boast of, I couldn't see what was right underneath us." She said, however the nature of the creature drawing breath against their necks was something she had yet to reveal. "I do not think Carwardine guilty. I fear others are stirring."

Anonymous

"I'm not dismissing anything love." Bernard frowned slightly, his hand sliding down to stroke her back. Everything was so complicated, threads and lines all woven together that he always seemed to lose track of.

"And I was the closest to him. If anyone is to blame, it's me." Glancing out the window, Bernard's heart felt heavy, his chest dark and empty, "I want to believe that. I do. But he admitted it love. He was using magic. He betrayed us."