Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Plans for Vharzyym

Started by Anonymous, July 29, 2005, 01:12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

XD And I always keep forgetting...the Necromantia island chain needs to be more snake-shaped. ^__^ But yes, I LOVE Amanda's map! She is a genius!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I'm a plotting genius ^__^ But I don't know if Amanda would want the Luminari to be their rivals (as D-vad's trying to get).. I mean, unless you gave them space to do more than just fightfightfight and runrunrun...

Anonymous

I still have my vikings on Adela River heading towards the sea.

Anyone can join that and I was talking to amanda about them via phone a few months back for a possible battle btwn the two of them.

Anonymous

Oh, I think there was definitely going to be some confrontation between the two groups. I believe that's only the inevitable. But what I meant was that to have them as the constant target (chase, fighting, etc.) might conflict with what Amanda wants for the Luminari.

Anonymous

Well, i plan on playing these guys to the T as actual vikings. Raids on villages, no name villages, small groups, etc etc.

It'd be quite fun ^_^.

Anonymous

These are all great ideas, but as i said, i was informing not negotiating. Not to be an asshole, but me and David have worked hard planning and working up to this too, and your plots aren't special. My view of RP is the same as David's. Vharzyym will attack Connlaoth, and, as i said, without permission from you guys, They will do exactly what Venorik and Kerath would do under a curcumstance of not being able to control. Destroy. I am sorry to say that unless you change your minds, you, not me, David, Josh, ect., have destroyed Connlaoth. and Nightcandle fully supported us and gave us permission, actually wanted us to kill her character who currently rules connlaoth. After that i'm sure there will be rivalries. ^_^

Anonymous

Knowing Karin, it IS legit.

Anonymous

Everything i tell you is the truth.

Anonymous

I for one believe the Jew

Anonymous

Quote from: "Josh"Not to be an asshole, but me and David have worked hard planning and working up to this too, and your plots aren't special

Sorry, but its a two way street. If everyone elses plots are obsolete, then I'm sure everyone else can do the same to your's. Everyone else has plots, and your's illustrates no consideration for anyone else who would otherwise be forced into it.

Anonymous

and you guys never let us do ours. in serendipity you stop the fight and settle it OOC. we were gonna attack adela, but out of the goodness of my heart i didn't because all of you didn't want me to because of your plots. what i'm saying is that its our turn now. I'm not letting your plots override ours again. plots can be changed or adapted to what happens, as we have had to do countless times.

Anonymous

And i know its a two way street.  i wouldn't have it any other way.  that's what makes it fun for me.  just taking over someplace is boring.  what would really make my day is if people got wind of the invasion, asked for help, and made an alliance to bring down Vharzyym.  It would be crazy if one day Kerath wakes up to find the dark mage village under siege.   :P   Feel free to try and fuck up our vharzyym plots.  that just makes it more interesting. xp

oh, and the Luminari had it comin to them the moment they sacrifced a drow to the sun god.  that sounds like mortal enemy stuff to me.  and plus, *points at the all so popular down with drow movement blinky*... *cough*... how do you explain that little challenge, hmmmmm?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Josh"and you guys never let us do ours. in serendipity you stop the fight and settle it OOC. we were gonna attack adela, but out of the goodness of my heart i didn't because all of you didn't want me to because of your plots.

You realize you're putting the plots of players for an entire KINGDOM in comparison to two other people, right? You guys continuously go for large-scale "plots" which get in the way of *many* other people's plots. You could take a hint and bring it down a few notches to something where everyone involve is happy.

Also.. Attack Adela? With the rule in place about taking over other areas, you wouldn't have been able to anyways. Adela is just getting back on its feet after Amanda's absense. Serendipity is changing, Connlaoth is new and Necromantia is rebuilding, and with all of this you guys still hold a complete disregard for anything but yourselves and your little conquests.

Find people who *want* to be a part of this fight-all-the-time thing so the rest of us can go about our own plots without having to wait two years. Once you have people to oppose your characters, then you can start fighting all you want and it won't be a bother to the rest of us.

Anonymous

Just remember, even if you post the Vharzyym taking over Connlaoth, if no one replies to it.. it dosn't really happen.

The cold hard truth of RPG land, if no one replies, it's in limbo and it dosn't happen, unless of course you reply to a thread... then it's either completely ignored.. or the thread dies. :)

Anonymous

if no one replies, we leave the smoldering ruins and move on to the next thing on our agenda, unless, of course, you mean that no one replies to our attack, and we're stuck there, waiting for battle or surrender.  Then, we ask around, and if there is no one who wants to post there, or has the intention of replying to our attack, we assume everyone ran away and take the castle as our own.

Anonymous

ah, such entertainment

Anonymous

Anonymous

Yes yes it is. We should roast marshmallows when the castle is burning

Anonymous

ill bring the ghram crackers and chocolate if you bring the marshmallows and poker thingies.

Anonymous

What Jezz means is that if no one replies, or its ignored, then it did not even happened. It would be as if you were never there, because nothing will be changed in any threads or posts or anything. It would go on as if you had never even posted.