Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Dip in the Stream (CastlesInTheSky)

Started by Scythe-Nova, June 15, 2013, 07:19:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

It was an early morning and the sun had just begun to rise over the trees, In a small glade where a river ran through were a small camp set up but the owner were nowhere to be seen. Sajira were taking a dip in the river with a relaxed expression while she leaned against the riverbank,her tail were fully submerged in the river making her look like just a reptile woman.

-"Ahhhh... so good.."

She said to herself as she looked up into the sky with a smile and a relaxed sigh. she were completly naked in the river except for the choker her father had given her when she left for her pilgrimmage. Her other gear and clothes were neatly folded in a stack next to the river not too long away from her.

CastlesInTheSky

Dawn had just come, but the sun was already relentlessly beating down upon the earth. It had turned the cool dew into steam, which now hung in the air around the ground.  A figure parted the swirling mist, his long robes rustling in the breeze a little. Other than that he was silent, his face content, his mind appearing to be at ease in the forest.

Up ahead, he spied a river. On a whim he decided to go wash his face in the water. He walked up, about to relax, and suddenly he spied someone through the thinning fog.

A naked lady?!

"Oh!"

He stood suddenly, having crouched to get closer to the river, and scurried backward.

"I'm sorry, ma'am!"

His words came out as an apologetic squeak.

Scythe-Nova

-"Hmmm?"

Sajira heard a voice speak to her and she turned towards the source of the voice and looked at the man with a slightly suprised expression, She turned and positioned herself so that she had her front agains the riverbank thus covering her.

-"Now where did you come from? I did not hear you come into the glade..."

She said and looked at the man with her rose red eyes and smiled ever so slightly, it was allways like this it seemed when she were naked she would meet a new person. She had become used to it and were not really embarassed by her own nakedness.

CastlesInTheSky

Oliver was somewhat entranced upon seeing her eyes, and for a short moment forgot his awkwardness. He'd never seen that colour before on anyone. Quickly he was startled back into the situation he was faced with by her words.

"I just came from the forest. I am not bothering you, am I? You can tell me to go if it pleases you."

He looked down at his feet, his words coming out fast and with a little bit of a stutter. She appeared to be some sort of reptilian woman. Maybe they didn't mind being naked. Maybe it was her culture? Maybe he was being rude. He worried over this.

Scythe-Nova

-"Hmmm? Oh i don't mind... Hey come over here and sit down."

She said and patted on the ground a bit in front of her, she did not really care where he sat just that he did not stay way over there. Sajira had not met anyone in a while so she figured she could use someone to talk to and if he proved pleasant she might consider him a friend.

-"How come you're this far out in the forest?"

She asked and looked at the man with some interest and tilted her head and smiled.

CastlesInTheSky

Oliver was a bit unsure, but he followed her direction and sat down where he was invited to. She seemed pleasant and friendly. His brother had taught him to be cautious on the verge of paranoia; however, even though he loved his brother, he had begun to think most of the caution lessons he was taught were a bunch of crock. He wouldn't dare to say so though.

He smiled back at her, looking down, a bit bashful still.

"I live out in the forest here, hunting. I have trouble finding game close to the cities."

He glanced back up at her again with another shy smile and began to trace a picture in the dirt absently.

Scythe-Nova

Sajira observed the man when he sat down in front of her and she still kept her friendly smile, the tip of her tail that were up on the ledge of the river wagged back an forth a bit in curiosity.

-"Aha, so you live out here in the forest by yourself?"

She asked and shifted her position so that she were up slightly over her bellybutton from the water and leaned her upper body onto the riverbank with her arms crossed over her chest, mostly because she noticed that the man seemed to be a bit Embarrased.

-"My Name is Sajira what's yours?"

She then asked and smiled friendly while she looked at the man with a curious gaze.

CastlesInTheSky

He nodded. He used to live with his brother in the forest, but they had since split and gone different ways. He received money from him on occasion, though if he ever tried to send messages back they were never received.

"I'm Oliver, it's a pleasure to meet you."

He looked up at her now and smiled a bit less shyly, getting more used to her. Now he wasn't sure how to ask the question he wanted to ask. He didn't want to sound rude.

"Also...I've never seen somebody with scales before. Do you have a tail too?"

He had been curious about it. He couldn't see her tail from where he was because of the mist on the water.

Scythe-Nova

Now that he seemed to relax so did Sajira and smiled more cheerfully, when he gave her his name she nodded and smiled at him happily. And when he aske about her tail she tilted her head and looked down at the water and noticed the mist concealed her body under the water.

-"Oh Actually.."

She said and rose from the water showing her long serpentine lower body, She then sank down again and took the same pose that she had before looking at Oliver.

-"I'm a Naga so most of me is a tail"

She said with a playfull smile and looked at Oliver with a friently expression.

CastlesInTheSky

"Oh!" He was surprised at first, then smiled cheerfully. He'd never seen somebody like this before and it fascinated him.

"I've never met a naga before. See, I'm different too. I have wings though, not scales."

It felt good to finally meet someone that wasn't a normal human. It made him feel less strange and out of place.

Scythe-Nova

-"Wings? ah are you from Yoreiq? But you don't have the same skin colour as they have..."

She said as Oliver said that he had wings, She had been to Yoreiq and most people there have wings so it was only natural for her to think that Oliver was from Yoreiq.

-"Well actually i'm not a normal Naga, i'm a Pureblood Naga so i have more features from our ancestors than the normal Naga"

She said and looked at Oliver with a friendly smile as she rested her chin on her hands thus no longer covering her breasts as she had done before.

CastlesInTheSky

"Oh, no...I am not from Yoreiq." He smiled politely, but more friendly than before. He didn't want to explain really where he came from, it would take too long. And, after all, he wasn't entirely sure himself.

"Oh? That's interesting. Where do you come from?" He glanced at the forest, watching a bird that was flying by.

Scythe-Nova

-"I come from the far south from the city of Cabala Houkae the kingdom of Naga"

She said and looked to the sky with a nostalgic look on her face as if she were remembering her home, oh it were so many years since she had seen the large glorious buidings that reached to the sky and those beautiful golden ornaments that decorated some of the buildings. She finally snapped back into reality and looked at Oliver with a smile.

-"Ah sorry i guess i'm a bit homesick..."

She said and looked to the side for a moment before a rumble came from her stomach and she looked down on her stomach a bit suprised, She then laughed a bit and looked at Oliver with a slightly embarassed look.

-"Ummm i don't suppose you have some food to share?"

CastlesInTheSky

Oliver tilted his head slightly. She seemed to be looking at something far away, past that which he could see. He wondered what she was thinking about; probably her old kingdom. He wondered why she left.

"It's okay," he said quietly, after she mentioned being homesick. He didn't have much of a home. He was looking for one in a way.

"Oh, sure." He had some dried meat with him from a hunt. He took some and held it out, smiling.

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh thanks"

She said with a smile and leaned over to Oliver and grabbed hold of the dried meat with her mouth and took it before using her tounge to bring the piece of meat into her mouth and starting to chew it.

-"Mmmm"

She smiles and looks at Oliver and nods as she chews and swallows the piece of meat, once all is swallowed she sighs in relief and smiled widely at Oliver.

-"That was really tasty"

CastlesInTheSky

"You're welcome." He popped a piece of meat in his mouth as well, smiling back. Glancing upward, he saw that the fog was dissipating from the heat of the sun. He shrugged the cloak off of his shoulders, allowing his white wings to come into view. He let them loosely drape around his sides.

"If you're from a kingdom so far away, why are you here in Serendipity? Where are you trying to go?"

Scythe-Nova

-"Well my people have a tradition called the Warriors Pilgrimmage where we take off to find ourselves, This pilgrimmage only ends when one finds their own enlightenment and thus the time it takes differs from person to person."

She explained while keeping her eyes on Oliver's wings admiring the colours of his wings, She Rose from the water and slipped up onto land besides Oliver and coiled her tail beneath herself making a sort of bed that she lied down uppon.

-"So i'm not really heading anywhere at the moment"

She said with a chuckle as she prepped herself up on her elbows unintentionally making her bare cleavage more prominent, The tip of her tail swayed back and forth quickly as she looked at Oliver.