Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Colonising [Clever-fox] [Mature]

Started by Brisinger987, June 15, 2013, 03:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

Kirnardaz saw the situation deteriorate direly, and decided  that a bit of unholy intervention was necessary.

He willed the energy to enter the realm of Earth, teleporting next to the crazy Gryphon.

"My wife had a soft spot for Gryphon's, but only the nice ones. You aren't nice." Kirnardaz didn't even think the incantation, and didn't have to throw the fireball.. It just materialised and flung itself at the older Gryphon, smashing into it's face.

"Now you come back with me." He willed the last of his Earth realm energy feed away, and teleported back to his realm, willing the older Gryphon to go as well, holding his feathers. In a burst of flame, they were on Kirnardaz's home turf. In seconds, the hordes of imps and demons waiting hungrily attacked the gryphon, tearing the thing to pieces. It was no Gryphon, but a Shade, which was soon devoured by demons galore, who in turn, were crushed as Kirnardaz merely willed the life out of them. They were his subjects. His toys.

He continued to watch the Gryphon in the chamber, ready to send help if needed.

Klezmer Gryphon

The last thing that Shamgar remembered seeing was some armored being come, and when he went, he took that maniac with him. He was barely conscious, having lost a decent amount of blood, but, somehow, he willed himself to get up and walk, however painful it was. After a few minutes of agonized footsteps, he reached the door, but lost his strength, and slumped against the door, producing a loud THUD. He wouldn't last much longer. He thought of his mother, and of being reunited in the afterlife.......

(OoC: if you think I going kill him off, your mad.)

Brisinger987

Seh'lvah heard the incident from the other side. She couldn't do anything, and she could merely hear the demon princes voice.

Then she heard the thud against the door. It was still locked. She felt tears well up in her eyes again. This boy had the worst luck, and was probably horror for her stress levels.

"Shamgar, please, you need to put the device on the pedestal. The door should open. Just please don't die... I don't wanna have to live without you! Please just try and get out?" She spoke softly against the door, looking to Veraxitoc for words of comfort.

Klezmer Gryphon

Hearing Seh'lvah's voice brought him back to reality. Painfully, he stood up, limping back to where the pedestal was. He was bleeding out, that was certain. Using the pedestal for balance, he put the device back on the altar, as had been knocked off during the struggle. He heard the sound of a large lock working, unlocking not only the small door he had used, but also opened up the entire wall. He collapsed from the strain, and his breath was shallow.

The three headed dragon, who was now not so skeletal, walked into the chamber. He looked down at the poor boy, and all three heads whispered an incantation. A light mist surrounded the boy, entering his wounds, restoring his body. George, the center head, picked him up and carried him back to his friends.

"He'll need to rest, but he will be fine." He said, setting the gryphon down, "And, when he wakes up, as a sign of our gratitude, tell Shamgar that the castle is his to do as he pleases with it."

All three heads looked concerned for Shamgar, even with the powerful healing spell they had just performed. Perhaps because he was their first visitor in such a long time, or perhaps be cause he reminded the three headed dragon of someone else....

Brisinger987

"Where will you guys go?" Seh'lvah had no doubt that he would be fine, but she would stay with him. She would tell him of what the trio had done.

Veraxitoc looked around the room. He felt eyes in the room the shouldn't be there, and that they were being watched by something. He scanned the room, seeing nothing but books. Maybe the books were enchanted? Made to spy and peer into this room.

Klezmer Gryphon

"Well, we were actually thinking about staying here at The Colony. It sounds like a wonderful idea." George said, "However, as stated earlier, we won't be staying in this castle. Quite boring after being here for several millennia."

The trio noticed that Veraxitoc was looking around the room like there was something wrong.

"Wey ar ye lookin' aboot the room? Scared somethin' 'ill jump oot an get ye?" Wallace asked. He too looked around the room. There was nothing but books, the door that was busted in, and another door leading to the main foyer. So what could he possibly be looking at?

Brisinger987

They wanted to join the colony? Veraxitoc was interested, but then he heard the voice.

"Tell them you are happy to accept them. Tell them that they are welcome to OUR Colony..." Veraxitoc jumped before he realised that the voice was in his head. It had an eerie chill that made it seem almost ghost like. It was unnatural and unnerving. He tried to ignore it.

"Of course, If you would like to become ambassadors for a nation, we can sort that? You will only have to keep Finnegan's mouth shut." Veraxitoc laughed nervously. He could feel multiple eyes on him. He was not only frightened, but worried. Worried that whatever was contacting him was going to try and interfere.

Klezmer Gryphon

"Well, then, I guess it's settled. And, don't worry about Finnegan. We have a way of dealing with him" George said enthusiastically. Although, he couldn't help but notice that Veraxitoc was acting nervous for some strange reason.

"Are you alright, Veraxitoc?" he asked.

Brisinger987

"We prefer the idea of remaining anonymous. If you tell him, we will not be happy..." The voice was a we. "Who are you?" Veraxitoc replied, terrified of the being. "We are friends. We can all be friends."

"I need to lie down, that is all, I-I-I-I don't feel too good right now. So if you will excuse me, we can, uh, talk more tomorrow?" Veraxitoc said, trembling. How had it reached into his mind?!

Klezmer Gryphon

George and Wallace both looked at Veraxitoc with concern. Being an elder dragon, especially one his size, seeing Veraxitoc tremble like he's just seen a ghost was very unnerving. However, George excused Veraxitoc.

"Well, Seh'lvah, would you like to take Shamgar with you? He'd probably feel better waking up next to you than alone in a relatively new place." George said, addressing Seh'lvah.

Brisinger987

"Well you said to him that the castle is his, I will wait here with him. I will let him know what you did for him." She smiled at the three heads. But seeing Veraxitoc do that was unnerving. He was a generally stalwart dragon, not fearful, like he just had been. She would inquire about that.

She opened up her wing, and licked her torn wing membrane. It would grow back, but very slowly.

Klezmer Gryphon

"Well, if you want to, then go ahead and wait here with him." George said. Wallace and Finnegan were bickering with each other, but he was much more concerned with the two lovers.

"You know, he's very lucky to have a girl who loves him as much as you do," he said, commenting on Seh'lvah's desire to stay.

Brisinger987

"Well I just want him to be happy. I regret being angry at him early. I regret it so much. But I won't make up lies or excuses for myself." She smiled at George.

"I am just worried about Veraxitoc at the moment. I have never seen him act like that. Death itself could stare him down and he wouldn't move, from what I know of him." She frowned, worried.

Klezmer Gryphon

"Indeed, Veraxitoc was acting strange... At least, for how long I've known him." George said. He reached down and patted Shamgar in the head. "Im sure he'll make a fine mate"

Meanwhile, Shmgar was in his own dreamworld. He dreamed of seeing his mother again, of not having to worry about anything. He was at peace.

Brisinger987

Seh'lvah finished cleaning her wing tears, and curled up around Shamgar, encircling him completely, and she decided to rest her head.

Veraxitoc on the other hand, was on his mountaintop. He paced, trying to reason about the voice he had heard. He must be going mad. Perhaps he was just a mad old dragon, unfit to lead the Colony to glory and it's goal.

"What did we do? We did nothing wrong! We are simply friends, aren't we Veraxitoc! We are good friends. Shamgar will be our friend too soon! And then Seh'lvah, and even George, Wallace and Finnegan! We can all be friends!" The voice cackled in his head.

The voice reached into Shamgar's dream, trying to access his mind. "Will you be friends with use Shamgar? Veraxitoc is already our friend, and we want to be friends with you."

Klezmer Gryphon

Shamgar awoke with a start. What was that?

He felt his side, where the wound should have been. How long was I out?

He didn't worry to long about it. He was comforted by Seh'lvah, his lover, and laid there for a while longer. He was at peace, he didn't want to move, but at the same time, he was curious as to what that voice was. He wasn't scared, but he was curious.

Looking around, he saw the three heads Finnegan, George and Wallace coming down the hall. He felt comforted by their presence as well, but another fact hit him.

"Where's Veraxitoc?" He whispered, hoping not to wake Seh'lvah.

Brisinger987

"You can't escape being our friend that easily... Please be our friend?" The voice materialised a form for Shamgar to see.

It was a nightmarish Shadow, with eight eyes, and razor teeth. It was smiling at him, the slit pupils wide, surrounded by a fiery orange, unblinking.

It's two arms were slightly elongated, with four digits on each hand, one of which was an opposed thumb. It's fingers had no claws or nails, and were simply razor points. On it's back were tendrils galore, shifting and changing to perform multiple tasks, three tentacles fiddling with the small pendulum device that Shamgar had put on the pedestal earlier. The rest waved wildly.

It had no feet or legs, but what looked like a long cloak, emanating pitch black smoke.

"Veraxitoc-friend knows us. He is our friend. Will you be Shamgar-friend or Shamgar-enemy?"

Klezmer Gryphon

Shamgar was terrified by the appearance of the Shadow. He wasn't sure how it knew his name, but he didn't want to find out. Hoping Seh'lvah would see this monster, he nudge her hard, waking her up from her nap.

"W- w-what are you?" He asked, stuttering with fright. At that point, the three headed dragon came in, with Wallace letting out a booming yell"

"Oi! Ye thar! The freaky shadow thin'! I got somethin' I wan to say tae ye!"

Brisinger987

Seh'lvah looked at it and roared, curling tightly around Shamgar, and putting her wing around him, to make sure he was safe. "Get away!" She screamed.

"We can all be friends now. Let's play a game! Do you all want us to invite Veraxitoc to play as well? We can invite him if dragon-friends and gryphon-friends want to play!" The Shadow grinned, and through it's teeth, a tongue wormed out, flicking and searching. It extended out of the creature's mouth for about a foot, with the creature standing at around eight feet tall.

Klezmer Gryphon

With Seh'lvah curled around him, Shamgar felt a little better, but also a little uncomfortable. Why she was so protective of him was a mystery, although he guessed it was because he was significantly smaller than her, and perhaps because of his habit of finding trouble. Peering out from under her wings, got another glimpse of the Shadow. He was tempted to speak, but he kept quite.

He could hear that Wallace and George were questioning the Shadow, why it was there, and why it wanted to be friends, but he couldn't hear exactly what they were saying due to Seh'lvah being curled around him.