Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Colonising [Clever-fox] [Mature]

Started by Brisinger987, June 15, 2013, 03:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

"What are our dragon-friends names? We know Sel'vah-friend and Shamgar-friend from Veraxitoc, but we didn't see you pop up. POP!" The Shadow cackled and fell to the floor laughing. In essence, it was completely insane, wanting everything that lived to be either friend or enemy.

"What are you? Are you a Shade?" Seh'lvah asked, letting Shamgar see and listen by moving her wing.

Klezmer Gryphon

Shamgar was utterly terrified by this thing. It was as if everything had to friend or foe for this monster, as if every one was either hostile or ally.

"Well, um... Sir? I am George, this here is Wallace to my left, and over here to my right is Finnegan" George said, seeing no harm in telling this creature their names. He then walked over to where Seh'lvah and Shamgar were.

Brisinger987

"But, we see that you have one body? What do we call you? Do we address each head individually? So do we have Finnegan-friend, Wallace-friend and George-friend? Or Dragon-friend?" The creature moved from where it was stood, moving in a very feral, primitive fashion.

Veraxitoc, not wanting the voice to harm Shamgar or the others, had rushed to the castle, trying to beat it there.

Klezmer Gryphon

"Well, we'd prefer if you called us individually, but you may call us whatever you like." George said. Shamgar couldn't believe his ears. Was George talking with this thing like it was a normal person? He wasn't sure which was scarier, but nonetheless, he hid himself in Seh'lvah's curled form.

"Now that I've introduced myself and my brothers, my I have your name?" George asked, curious as to what he could call this creature.

Brisinger987

"We do not remember being given a name. We have never been asked for our name. Do you have any ideas Friends? And then can we play our game? We were thinking tag, or hide and seek. Maybe even play water tag! Would Friends like that?" The creature was exceptionally eccentric.

Veraxitoc got to the ruin, entered, and walked till he saw the others interacting with some sort of freakish monster.

OOC: If you want an idea of how the Shadow moves, look at Gollum and such beings.

Klezmer Gryphon

"How about 'Worthless piece of Shit'?!" Finnegan roared. He was always rude, and very insensitive. George wanted to say something, but Finnegan silenced him. Wallace, already annoyed with Finnegan, started arguing with him, telling him to apologize, but Finnegan wouldn't give in.

Shamgar was still hiding, scared like a little kitten of what the creature might do, and was physically shaking, even with how tight Seh'lvah was curled around him...

Brisinger987

"Worthless piece of shit?" The creature repeated, processing the meaning of the phrase.

When it understood, it let out a loud, trebly screech, keeping the notes low.
"You are worthless piece of shit, Finnegan-enemy. We only talk to George-friend, and Wallace-friend now. We hate you!"
The creature snarled at Finnegan, bigging itself up in the dragon's face.

Klezmer Gryphon

Well, good. I hate you too!" Finnegan retorted. It didn't bother him at all that he hurt the little guy's feelings. However, when he tried to hurl another insult, he got hit with a flying book. Shamgar had thrown it, his fear turned to rage when he heard Finnegan. Freeing himself from Seh'lvah, he flew over towards Finnegan, and screeched in his face.

Finnegan, annoyed with the little pest, just blew a small jet of flame, lighting up Shamgar's wings like a bonfire, sending the poor gryphon plummeting to the floor.

Brisinger987

Seh'lvah dove to help Shamgar, rolling him around to put the flames out.

The creature did something extreme. "YOU HURT SHAMGAR-FRIEND!" The creature lunged at Finnegan, swinging it's arms wildly in mid air, trying to hit the target it had leapt towards. It released a demonic roar as it flew, trying to dig it's claws into Finnegan's neck.

Klezmer Gryphon

Shamgar moaned. His wings were severely burned, and he probably wouldn't be able to fly for quite a long time because of his burned feathers.

Wallace and George, while enraged with Finnegan, kept the little creature away from him.

"Im not happy about what Finnegan did, either, but you can't just go killing people because they hurt someone," George said. Searching for a solution, he looked around, and saw Veraxitoc.

"Ah, Veraxitoc. I don't suppose you saw what happened?"

Brisinger987

"We don't want to be friends with Finnegan-enemy. Finnegan-enemy hurt Shamgar-friend." The creature grumbled as it seemed to just switch back to a half-civil state, ignoring the fact it had just tried to murder one head on a 3 headed dragon with an obliviousness that only dimwits and psychopaths could pull off.

"George. Is that, uh, that thing, it told me it wants to be called Skalos when I spoke to it... Has it, uh, been bothering you guys?" Veraxitoc queried, his voice trembling as he spoke. This thing terrified him, and he had known it for 20 minutes.

Klezmer Gryphon

"Well, not really. It hasn't been bothering us, except for perhaps trying to murder Finnegan..." George said. Wallace was busy scolding Finnegan, not only for insult Skalos, but also for burning Shamgar. That's when George had an idea. Leaning down, he whispered something into to the gryphon's ears. If gryphons could grin, there would be a smile a mile wide on his face.

Standing up, with the help off Seh'lvah and George, he left, going into the room that lead to the tower. He'd be back in a while.

"Veraxitoc, remember how I said we have a way of dealing with Finnegan here?"

Brisinger987

"Yes? Exactly how do you do that? I have no desire to upset our guest any more." Veraxitoc said, nodding to Skalos. The creature had no known capabilities. No known limits. Otherwise Veraxitoc would have eaten it right then and there. But he didn't know if the creature was immortal or invincible to fire or stomach acid.

Klezmer Gryphon

"Well, you see, Veraxitoc, normally, either Wallace or I would clamp down on Finnegan. However, that only leaves one of us to speak." He said, "So, what Im having Shamgar build is a dragon-proof, dragon-sized muzzle."

In the other room, Shamgar was busy as a bee. He pulled out his tools, which included a hammer, tweezers, a wrench, and a special tool he made for cutting metal. How it worked was that he channeled weak wind spell through the shaft, and focused it all at the end of the tool, producing a blade sharper than a razor blade.

After finding some scrap metal laying around, gathered from old armor, he started making the frame for this muzzle, hammering and cutting the steel into shape. Fitting the straps on his invention, he brought it out, and presented it to the others.

Brisinger987

"This sounds very interesting. I would like to see this work." Veraxitoc kept and eye on Skalos, who appeared to be meditating.

Seh'lvah watched Shamgar work. He was so cute, all his homemade tools and his way of working. "I think guys who can work tools like you are actually quite attractive..." Seh'lvah was truly fascinated as to what he was building.

In his mind, Skalos was having a huge argument. "But, we don't want to cook and eat our friends. Friends would eat us first. Friends are bigger than us." Skalos argued.

"But we want to try dragon-flesh. Must taste better than human-flesh, or gryphon-flesh. Kill them and eat them, that's what we say."

"No. We refuse."

Klezmer Gryphon

"Well, Veraxitoc, would you mind pinning Finnegan to the floor?" George asked, as he and Wallace were unable to do so. Shamgar, still wary of Finnegan, kept to the side while he was pinned. He then got on top of Finnegan, and slid the muzzle over his face, securing the straps at the back. Finnegan tried speaking, but all anyone heard was mumbling.

"Hey, it works!" Shamgar said, happy that his invention worked. Now they wouldn't have to worry about Finnegan's foul language.

Brisinger987

"Does this mean Finnegan-enemy can't be horrible? Can he be Finnegan-friend now?" Skalos said, excited that Finnegan was now quiet. Now there was no need to kill him.

"Effective. I like it. Can he keep it on forever? I like him like this." Veraxitoc laughed, trying to draw the attention away from Skalos, so he might leave.

"I think we should thank the guy that made it! Well done Shamgar..." Seh'lvah kissed the Gryphon on the cheek.

Klezmer Gryphon

Shamgar blushed. He wasn't used to this kind of attention when it came to his tinkering. He liked it.

"Haha, he may have to!" George laughed, although he was being serious. With the way Finnegan had acted, it was suitable punishment to have a muzzle on. He then directed his attention to Shamgar's singed wings.

"Veraxitoc, may I have a moment of your time? It's something I think you should know."

Brisinger987

"Of course George. Was is it you have to tell me?" Veraxitoc queried.

Seh'lvah, in her current frame of mind decided to lick the back of Shamgar's head, ruffling the feathers and making it stick up.

Klezmer Gryphon

"Well you see, with Shamgar's wings in their current state, it would take a long while for it to heal, and even then, Im not sure if the feathers would grow back." George said, nodding towards Shamgar.

Shamgar, who was busy being"'groomed" by Seh'lvah, didn't notice the conversation, although he did wince when she touched his wings.