Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Colonising [Clever-fox] [Mature]

Started by Brisinger987, June 15, 2013, 03:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

Feeling that the accent helped him a lot, he continued to use it, completely changing over to his impression.

"'Ight mate, I'm Verraxitoc, alwayz a pleazurre." The accent demanded him to roll his R's just slightly, and make his S's very blunt Z sounds.

"Uhhh.... Veraxitoc? You do know you are talking to an undead, three headed dragon?!" Seh'lvah was terrified, not only of the skeleton, but of how Shamgar and Veraxitoc were acting!

Klezmer Gryphon

Oi, lassie, we might dead, but we certainly look better than you do!" It was Finnegan. Hearing him say that made Shamgar angry, but before he could do anything, Wallace cut in.

"Oi, leave the bonnie lass alone. She meant naw harm. Besides, ye may hae made her laddie a wee bit angry" he said, winking (if you could call it that) at Shamgar. Shamgar was blushing, but he didn't want Seh'lvah to see.

"And, Veraxitoc... Oh, where have I heard that name before..." George said, talking to the elder dragon.

Brisinger987

"I'm sorry, but you have as many heads on one body as we have people. Tell me you look better when you magically lose two heads." Seh'lvah loved getting into insult fights with people. She wanted the fun of interacting with Finnegan. Shamgar could talk to Wallace, and blush over silly things, and no doubt Veraxitoc would enjoy his talk with George.

"I don' think A've met you beforre. What'z yourr neme?" Veraxitoc addressed George alone. Finnegan seemed the unsavoury type to Veraxitoc and Wallace was talking to Shamgar.

Klezmer Gryphon

While George was busy with Veraxitoc, and Finnegan and Seh'lvah hurling insults at each other, Shamgar and Wallace talked about other things.

"So, ye came to this castle after a run in with death, did ye?" Wallace said, having learned from Shamgar of the previous day's events.

"Yes, I did. I actually just slept in the higher parts of the tower. Not quite comfortable, but certainly better than dirt." Shamgar replied, laughing a little.

"Well, lad, if I had one piece of advice for ye, it be treat yer lass well. She's a bonnie one, and ye ne'er know when she'll be gone." Wallace said, half jokingly, half seriously. Shamgar felt bad now, for not talking to Seh'lvah at all today. He felt he had to at least say something, even if was a simple "hello".

Brisinger987

Seh'lvah, despite being locked in verbal combat with Finnegan, still overheard what Wallace said. She paid no heed to it but felt supported. She smiled, and continued bickering with Finnegan.

She felt like Shamgar had abandoned her after one night, just as some toy to be used.

Klezmer Gryphon

Shamgar excused himself, and waked over to Seh'lvah. I hope she can forgive me.

Sitting down, he glared at Finnegan, and silenced him.

"Seh'lvah, I'm sorry if it seems I am ignoring you. Its just after what happened yesterday, I needed sometime to think. If you dont accept my apology, then fine." He said, tears welling up in his eyes.

Brisinger987

Seh'lvah gave him a horribly dirty look.

"You expect me to forgive you after you just used me for a night? You'll have to do better than that." She frowned at him, making her unhappiness obvious. In her eyes, he had just been using her for sex. That was all she was in his eyes.

She got up to walk out. "Talk to me when you actually care about me."

Klezmer Gryphon

"Seh'lvah, I do care... I- I-" Shamgar was at a loss. He really did love Seh'lvah, but he couldn't find the right words. The tears just came pouring out of his eyes, rolling down his face. He just walked away, tail drooping, went and plopped himself down in a corner.

Wallace was watching, and spoke up.

"Lass" he said, addressing Seh'lvah, "Im not entirely sure what went on, but ye need to go apologize. He tried talking with ye, even said he was sorry, an ye turned him away. That is unforgivable."

Brisinger987

Seh'lvah heard what Wallace said. Did Shamgar know how much she had been hurt trying to make sure he was ok. She turned to look at Shamgar.

She walked up to him, her head held high. "Shamgar, say it. I need to hear you say it, even if it is that you hate me, just say it." She tried desperately to not cry. She needed to look strong. "Just say it."

Klezmer Gryphon

Shamgar looked at Seh'lvah. Tears were streaming down his face, and he knew it. He was too far gone to even care anymore. He had apologized, and Seh'lvah turned him away. He tried not to think about what he was about to do in he cave, but he just kept getting the urge.

"Laddie, just say what's on yer heart"

It was Wallace. He had watched the entire incedent, and was encouraging the two of them. Shamgar was filled with confidence, and stood up, shaking off the thoughts of suicide and death.

"Seh'lvah, I love you. I know Im probably not who you want to spend the rest of your life with, but I love you, and always will"

Brisinger987

Seh'lvah had finally got what she had needed to hear. With tears rolling down her face, she walked up to Shamgar, and kissed him. It felt like minutes to her, and in her head those minutes turned to hours.

Breaking the magic for just a second, she whispered in his ear. "I love you too..."

Klezmer Gryphon

George looked up from his conversation with Veraxitoc for a moment, and saw the two love birds kissing. He smiled, and thought of his own first love. Unfortunately for him, whenever he went somewhere, he had to take Finnegan and Wallace with him.

"Well, Veraxitoc, it appears your friends over here have gotten back together." He said, giving Finnegan a fierce gaze to keep him from spoiling their moment.

Brisinger987

Veraxitoc read Seh'lvah's lips as she spoke. She had told him that she loved him.

"Awww... It almost melts my heart." Veraxitoc realised he had dropped the accent. He scanned through the excuses.

"Sorry about putting on the accent, I have met people with your accents. and found they communicate best with the accent I put on." Veraxitoc shrugged with honesty, trying to draw the attention away from the couple.

Seh'lvah finally gave up the kiss. "This means we're official, you know. You are gonna have to be trained to be a good boyfriend, haha." There were still streaks left behind by the tears she had shed.

Klezmer Gryphon

"Well, now that that's over, isn't there something yer forgettin', George?" Wallace asked, turning to the other skeletal head.

"Ah, yes. You see, Veraxitoc, we've actually been rather bored of this here castle. However, we can't leave until the spell binding us to our skeletal form is broken." he said, "but, it's not difficult. At least, getting to the source of the spell. It simply a little metal frame with some sphere's suspended by string. Five spheres, to be exact."

Brisinger987

"And when you get out, what will happen? What will you do?" Veraxitoc inquired. He wanted to make sure that the trio would not harm anyone. They seemed nice, but so had Rubidya and Emeraldia. And they killed hundreds of dragons.

"And Shamgar, you officially share a cave with me, I can't stand sleeping on my own, and I can't reach Veraxitoc's peak. If you Veraxitoc doesn't like that, he can go and drown." Seh'lvah said, smiling. She overheard what the three headed dragon said.

"You guys mean this?" She showed them the device. She had decided to call it a pendulum. It sounded cool, and it wasn't a word yet. Not that she knew of.

Klezmer Gryphon

Shamgar had a very surprised look on his face when Seh'lvah not only said they'd be sharing a cave, but also when she pulled out the thingabob.

"Ah, there it is." George said, recognizing the device, "Now, Veraxitoc, to answer your question, we don't intend to do anything, really. We are peaceful. Hurting anyone isn't our way. Now, the way you break the spell is that you have to put that device on a pedestal over in the next room. The only problem is that Shamgar here is the only one that can fit through the door."

"Aye, we wad o done it ourselves if we could fit." Wallace said. Then all three skeletal heads looked at
Shamgar....

Brisinger987

"Go on then dear. I will wait here for you." Seh'lvah put the device in Shamgar's hand, and stepped back. This would be good to see.

Veraxitoc placed an unnerving trust, and caught the look in Seh'lvah's eyes that said "if they try anything, we can kill them". Veraxitoc just hoped they weren't lying, and now all eyes were on Shamgar, waiting for him to finish the task.

Klezmer Gryphon

Shamgar took a deep breath, and walked toward the door. It looked like the other door, but smaller. Opening it, he saw a very ceremonial looking room, with a pedestal at the center. There's something that doesn't feel right...

Walking toward the center pedestal, he grew nervous. It seemed too easy. Just walk into a room, and put the device on the pedestal.

Deciding to get it over with, he put the thingamabobber on the pedestal. When he did, there was a screech coming from the rafters. A gryphon's screech. Before he could even react, poor Shamgar was pinned to the floor.

"Hello, son!" The stranger said, with an evil cackle....

(OoC: BOSS FIGHT!)

Brisinger987

((OOC: OOHHH!!! Wanna watch! Can Kirnardaz watch it? From his dimension of course.))

Seh'lvah heard the second gryphon and peered through the door, trying to reach Shamgar. When the door shut on her she slumped and sulked. She was worried he wouldn't be alright.

Meanwhile, from his throne in his dimensions, two images hovered in mid air. One was of his daughter, and her whereabouts, and the other was on this Gryphon. He had taken a particular interest in the Gryphon and wanted to know more.

Klezmer Gryphon

Shamgar was scared, not only of this gryphon, also the fact that this gryphon was apparently his father.

"What do you want?!" he screamed, trying to wrestle his way out of his captors talons. The older, larger gryphon just laughed manically.

"Did you really think that fire all those years ago was an accident, an experiment gone wrong?" He asked. This gryphon wanted to upset Shamgar, to anger him, lead him down a path of darkness, "Awww, what? Is the little boy afraid of daddy? Do he want to cry?"

Shamgar was already crying, crying and angry. Using all his force, he threw his attacker off of him.

He wouldn't reply. He would let his actions speak for him. With that, he summoned the most powerful tempest he could, throwing this gryphon against the wall.

The gryphon, however, just laughed. "Is that the best you can do? Cause that tickled!"

Shamgar couldn't believe it. That spell would have broken even Veraxitoc's back, and this maniac just laughs. Before he could think of what to do, he felt a sharp pain in his side. Looking down, he saw the other gryphon's talons stuck deep in his flank, ripping them out along with pieces of his flesh.. He was doomed. He already felt his consciousness fading as the the gryphon laughed maniacally.

Shamgar could only watch as the gryphon circled around him, gloating.

"Did you really think you stood a chance?! DID YOU? You're pathetic. Weak. You couldn't even protect you're own mother...."

(OoC: Now would be a good time for Kirnardaz to intervene...)