Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Plotting: The Tower of Uthlyn!

Started by Echtronis, July 05, 2013, 01:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

I've been away for six months due to this obnoxious , nagging, stalker-ish creature called Life that had the audacity to demand my attention. Of course, I was not about to give into it's selfish and irrational demands. There was delicious adventures to be written and read. I had not time for Life. And so I resisted it's desperate cries for acknowledgement. Valiantly. But then Life hatched this devious plan to kidnap me. I never saw it coming. I struggled. Violently. Like a big, hairy, man-child. But no matter how hard I tried to escape, alas, I could not. Life won. It took to me to a dark, horrible land known as....

come closer and I shall whisper it to you for I dare not speak of such evil so loudly because there may be women and children present.

responsibility.  It was in this wretched and forsaken realm that I was forced to do unspeakable acts of productivity that no indecent human being should ever be made to do! I almost forgot what the word 'couch potato', 'loafing' and 'procrastination'  meant. I was organizing, cleaning. The horror!  But then, one day, when I was standing before a mirror and was getting ready to shave my beard off , I realized what sort of monster I was becoming and I fled, escaped....

and here I am. Hairy, lazy, absurdly theatrical and completely off-topic!

*brushes away dramatic tears of pride*