Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

When It Rains, It Pours {M}

Started by visualspice, July 14, 2013, 05:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Dekka smirked as he slicked his wet hair back away from his face.
"I hardly meant that kind of flame, Vangie," he told her, grinning at her new nick name before his green eyes followed to her finger. And then his lips cracked open into a wider smile. ANd he laughed.
"Just keep it. As a memento. You never know when we'll cross paths again, and if people ask- just tell 'em who gave it to ya." ANd he tossed her a wink.
"So... about that need to heat up," he began to say, slyly walking his way over to her. He hadn't forgotten their roof top moment. Which was pretty fucking hot. To think, they had sex out on the roof top- in the rain. And he wouldn't pass up another opportunity to have fun like that again.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

"Vangie?" She spoke, the look on her face didn't seem to be very pleased but people were going to call you what they were going to call you.
"Okay theify," she said closing the small distance between them the thin fabric of her shirt clinging to her skin becoming all but see through.
"but it isn't raining."

visualspice

"Yeah, but it seems to me you're all wet. And when are you, you're drawn to fire," he told her, his eyes roving over her appreciatively. And then his hand moved to her ass as he pulled her flush against him. "And let me tell you, even the moredcai can't extinguish this."A nd he leaned in to kiss her hotly, powerfully as one hand cupped her face, the other, still keeping a firm grip upon her ass.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

Evangaline let Dekka kiss her. She couldn't say it wasn't nice. His body did feel good against her own. Whoever had managed to steal theify's heart was lucky woman, well at least when it came to bedroom stuff, and he had proven the be at least half decent at protecting her. Slowly her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling her chest harder against his. She let him lead, she was more in her head than in the moment.

visualspice

And Dekka was very good at leading. His lips stole hers and then moved to take over her neck, kissing hot, hungeredly while his teeth raked at flesh and lips sucked upon it, leaving marks in his wake from neck to shoulder as his free hands began to roam over her body, enjoying the fact that well, her clothing was wet and skin tight.

paganchick

"Marking me huh?" She said in a half moan half chuckle as she felt his mouth move roughly down her neck. Her hand too starting to wander over his body, his hot, hard muscular body.

visualspice

Dekka's lips smiled against her flesh as he kissed her.
"Yeah," he told her, breath hot against her skin, as skillful hands moved to undress her. "And I can think of a dozen ways to make a mark..."
And as soon as he pulled her shirt off, he did the same to his and tossed it carelessly towards the shore line before hands captured her face as he kissed her fierce.

paganchick

The soft flesh of her chest melted against his hard chest. Her nails raked against his back roughly, leaving her own mark on the man. He truly was like a ball of fire and she had a feeling she just might get burnt.

visualspice

Hands found and moved all over her body, exploring her up and down as his smile ghosted over her lips then moved down to enjoy a taste of her breasts, all the while fumbling with his pants.

paganchick

One of Evangaline's hands met his, helping him. She wanted nothing more than the distraction from her thoughts that he was about to give her.

visualspice

OOC: Warning, mature content afoot. But it's Dekka so yeah >_>;
----------

It didn't take much more effort to get his pants free, and the second those were discarded, he helped strip her nude. And now, both were standing there in the river, the light from the setting sun setting low over head and glazed the world over in it's hot pink light. And the way the light and water played over her body was not missed, as Dekka hefted up on of her legs, gripping tightly onto the thighs and began to claim her, fucking her loudly in the river as his lips sealed over hers. He growled and bit softly at her lips, adoring the way she felt around him, so hot, tight and slick- and any thoughts of hate towards her went simply into his carnal desires as his hips bucked wildly, waters splashing around them and ripples scattering out erratically in a wild dance of light and water as the two were making love.

"Gods, you feel like sin," he murmured against her lips, slipping himself into her so deeply she'd be able to feel him all.

paganchick

Evanaline was thankful for Dekka's talents so to speak. All the guilt that was rittling her was gone, all disappeared in pleasure and lust.
"You are addicting," she moaned lost in her own pleasure as her nail raked over his form roughly.

visualspice

With his cock sealed deep inside her to the hilt, he continued to bang her, smiling as he felt her finger nails to his skin. Brushing her hair aside from her neck, he began to bite and kiss and lick at her skin, enjoying the smell and flavor of her scent while his cock enjoyed behind inside her hot as lava swollen sex.

"Gods.. " His lips found their way to hers again as he continued to bang her, hungered as he grunted with need. "I could say the same thing about you."
Because in all honesty, he could bang her all night.

paganchick

Evangaline could already feel the pleasure building deep inside of her from Dekka's pistoning member.
"I'm going to cum," She screamed not caring that they were outside and anyone could happen upon them at any moment, including Connloathian guards. Yes, his lady was one lucky lady.

visualspice

She wasn't the only one about to be driven by ecstasy, and the King of Thieves took her to heaven and back, filling her with his pleasure as she took of him. And though what started as sin at the river, ended with the pair of them in some abandoned cabin in the woods,a n once the jewels were well and secure, Dekka took her a second time, then a third- as he showed Miss Warren why no woman could resist him.

Once sated, he collapsed onto the bed, whcih was a small thing full of lumpy hay. But he didn't care. He felt like a puddle of goo, and simply laid beside Evangeline and basked in the afterglow of their sex. He had taken her to one of his various hide outs, int he middle of the woods somewhere far from the city. It had been night when they arrived, and it was already well past midnight when he was through with her. BUt he simply lay there contentedly. He might actually get some good sleep tonight.

paganchick

Evangaline was more than pleased. Honestly she didn't know if she would be able to sneak out with how sore she was from there little day of fun. She would have to though. She had pretended to go to sleep until Dekka had fallen into a deep sleep himself. She eased her way out of the bed slowly being careful not to wake him. She laid all of her jewels on a small table except for the ring still stuck on her finger. She laid the ring she stole from him on top of the stack of jewels. She then snuck her way to the door sneaking one last look back at Dekka, feeling a slight ping at her heart, something she rarely felt. It was a good thing she was leaving now.

(I can change this if you want)

visualspice

When Dekka awoke, he stretched out upon the straw heaped bed with a grunt. The sunlight had began to pour into the room in small fingers of light. And when he turned he reached a hand out, only to smooth it out over the empty spot beside him. His green eyes slowly opened. He could barely remember her scent, and the bed had long since gone cold, ad when he sat up, raking a hand through his hair, he spotted something out of the corner of his eye, and held up the ring to the light and stared at it for a long time before fitting it back to the necklace and slipped it beneath his clothes.

THe ring held so many memories, and here- he hadn't even realized it had been taken. But she had left it, even when she had gone. It was probably best she was not there- because of the emotions racked inside him were almost too much to contain.

OOC: This thread continues here!