Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Waking From the Dead

Started by visualspice, July 12, 2013, 04:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

The General gave a nod.
"Then let us prepare for travel. Gather up your things-" If she even had any... "And I'll go fetch the soldier and give him the orders. I might be a while, so take your time. Nothing is ever so easy as to say 'Let's go!' in the military." And he gave a light hearted chuckle at that and left her to be- though less than an hour later, she'd hear a knock at the door.

"Solita?" There was a pause. "It's me- Killian."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

"Come in," She spoke softly, her voice sounding a bit more brave and steady than she actually felt. She had already gathered the few things she had. They lay neatly on the coat beside her and she staired absently to the opposing side of the room. She was trying her hardest to keep her brave face on as she faced the uncertainty of her journey and the intentions of the Grand Duke. Her mind was wracked with the darkest fears of what her fate might be when she entered the Grand Dukes clutches.

visualspice

He opened the door tentatively, but froze with a hand perched on the nob. His blue eyes remained locked upon her, and the in a couple of heart beats, he was before her, arms around her, holding her tight.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

Solita wrapped her arms around Killan tightly.
"I'm so scared," she whispered against his chest.

visualspice

Killian held her into an even tighter embrace and buried his face against her shoulder.
"I am too, Solita. I am too." And he continued to hold her close, afraid to let her go, just taking this as a time to have a moment with her, for they had no idea what sort of world or life Solita would be dragged into- and for all he knew, they were taking her into the wolves' den to be killed.

paganchick

Solita was shaking. It was nice to have Killian holding her.
"I am afraid the Grand Duke is going to have me killed," she spoke softly, "Or something worse."

visualspice

Killian held her protectively, kissing at her hair.
"I won't let that happen." And he took her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "I'll protect you. I promise. I swear to you. As long as I'm near,no body will harm you."

paganchick

"You can't stop the Grand Duke, and you have to promise me you wont get in the middle of it, I don't want you to get in trouble, I don't want you to be killed," Solita said pulling away slightly.

visualspice

"Solita.." he pulled away, just enough to look down into her face, his own eyes full of worry.
"But I want to protect you, Solita.." And he knew the risks that might entail.

paganchick

"And I want you to survive, you have family," Solita spoke, reaching up caressing his face gently.

visualspice

"And I want you to survive," he told her, clasping his hand over hers as he leaned into her touch. "So that someday, you can have the same."

paganchick

"But you have to think about the family you have now, I can't let you get killed because of me, and take you away from them" Solita replied with a hint of a frown.

visualspice

Killian went silent and simply held her close.
"Let's not speak of this. For all you know, maybe this will be a positive thing for you. You never know." And he smiled in spite of the fear that gripped, but he stood there, far too afraid to let her go.

paganchick

Solita nodded. It was nice to be able to feel his arms around her.
"Do you know how long it will take to get there?" She asked hoping he would have more of an idea of how long it would take than she did.

visualspice

Killian continued to hold her close and spoke against her hair.
"Not that far. We're only about an hour away," he murmured, gently stroking at her hair as his blue eyes went distant, lost in thought to the fears yet to come.

paganchick

"We're that close?" Solita asked her voice sounding completely disappointed. For being so close she found it odd that they had such a big attack. The resistance must be getting much braver than she thought.

visualspice

He gave a nod and continued to hold her close.
"Come on. Before they wonder where you are. We should head out."

OOC: Feel free to post a reply if you wish, but this thread continues here