Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

When It Rains, It Pours {M}

Started by visualspice, July 14, 2013, 05:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Yeah, yeah, but take a look at the loot back here," Dekka said with a whistle, after kicking open a chest. His green eyes were shining. He was like a kid in a candy store. BUT THERE WAS SO MANY JEWELS. And they were all there, ripe for the picking.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

"I am going to count to ten, how ever many of thoughs you can stuff in that time you get starting now. One..... two....." She started counting crossing her arms. It seemed Dekka had forgotten her predicament.

visualspice

"Ten?" Dekka laughed at such a statement. "We've got a pile of jewels sitting here before us, and you want to limit our time to indulge?" he asked incredulously. It made him laugh. "Come on. Just start lining your pockets. We've got time. Trust me." And he smirked and went back to work.
So many jewels..

So many beautiful, beautiful jewels.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

Evangaline took a handful or two before turning to Dekka.
"Please, we have enough can we leave. My pockets are full and I don't see how you can shove anymore into your pockets and what if Mordecia come by? Really, please," Evangaline for a moment, didn't appear as her confident spit fire self, she appeared honestly worried and concerned.

visualspice

Dekka paused what he was doing, half bent over a pile of jewels when he saw her expression. ANd it made him laugh.
"What? Don't you trust me?"

paganchick

"Honestly, no. I think if you had to choose between jewels, and me, a one time fuck, you would definitely pick the jewels and leave me to hang," She replied crossing her arms.

visualspice

"Yes, but now you've got some jewels," he chuckled. "So now you're worth far more than that." And with a grunt, he felt he had sufficiently lined his pockets and he stood erect and cast her a grin. "There, now I think that ought to do it." And he move over to her side and offered her his arm, "Shall we?"

paganchick

Evangaline gave Dekka a look that could only be interpreted as, 'We get caught I will wear your family jewels as a necklace' before taking his arm letting him guide her out of the shop.

visualspice

And somehow, no one seemed to bother them. Dekka just walked casually about, as if nothing were out of the ordinary, he even was approaching a pair of guards, one who looked their way, but then past them. It seemed they were looking for someone else- except... ironically, they were looking for them. Strolling past the guards, Dekka made a turn from the main street to an alleyway and whispered down to Evangeline,  "Just stay close. We're not out of the clear yet. But act casual. And quit sweatin' it. I've been doing this for years. You think I don't now how to still a handful of jewels by now?"

paganchick

Evangaline shot him a looked before once more leaning her head against his shoulder.
"My bad, sorry I have never gotten around trusting someone who calls themselves the king of thieves," She spoke shortly.

They had both saved each other as well as thrown the other o the dogs, so she honestly didn't know exactly how to feel about Dekka, or to know just how much trust she should put in him at all. She couldn't read him nor could she wrap him around her finger like she could do some many other men because he played that same game she did when it came to sex.

In the moment though, even though he had put them in way more danger then he should have he was trying to help her, saving her even which almost made her feel back about the ring she had slipped from Dekka. She sighed deeply. She would give it back as soon as they made it to safety.

She looked back into her memory, remembering how it looked like nothing special, just some ancient inscriptions about love. If he kept it and it had not monetary value it must have a great deal of sentimental value. She had a feeling she was going to see a bit more of his rage. 

visualspice

Dekka gave her a wistful smile, one that exposed just a partial amount of his teeth between his lips.
"Don't ever forget the title love. I'm not called the King for nothing." And he tossed her a wink and continued to lead her forward, though as they neared the edge of Reajh, towards the city gates, he noticed the heightened security and increased number of mordecai and guards.

"I think we'd better chance another way out of the city. Come on. Besides, if you've got some allergic reaction to the mordecai, you sure as shit won't be feeling well if we walk through there. Come on." And he gave a tug at her arm and gestured for her to follow him into a nearby side street, one that ran parallel with the city wall.

paganchick

Evagaline didn't argue, didn't say anything at all actually. She was already starting to feel queasy. She squeezed his arm tighter and followed. She was too lost in her own mind and making plans once they were out of the city on how to leave to give much of a fight on anything.

visualspice

Dekka kept the woman close, his eyes on the street, but his ears were ever wary to their surroundings.
"Just keep walking. We've got two options at this point if we want to get out of the city unseen. One, we steal a horse and try to make a run for it or trick the guards at the western gate. Though this risks a lot, as I'm sure most guards know my face." And then he paused just at the corner of the street, guiding her leftward as this other street still ran in parallel to the wall.
"Or the second idea is we go under ground." And he paused just beside a sewer grate and waited for her to get the idea...

paganchick

Evangaline looked down at the gate, a hint of a smirk pulling at her lips.
"Hey, it wouldn't be the first time we were in the sewer together," She spoke, unable to hide the humor in her voice.
"I think the second idea is better, it risks less, an that means for you less chance of losing your precious loot."

visualspice

Dekka smirked at her, and down into the smelly rabbit hole the two went, and followed along the grimy sewers in relative silence. Dekka had a lot on his mind- and he wasn't just hung up over the jewels. And just as they moved to step outside to where the sewers came open, he stepped outside and stretched nad breathed in the cool, fresh air.
"Nothing like fresh air after a stroll through the sewers. Come on, if we're quick, we can get washed up in a stream nearby and be off in the woods before anyone notices we've been there. There should be a river up this way, one of the rivers that joins the Matron. I've ventured there a lot. It's rather private. Come on." And he moved forward, leading the way, and giving his new companion a playful smirk. He rather liked being in command of things, it always sated him- even if he had once wantd to knock her teeth out earlier this day.

paganchick

Evagaline had already had it all planned out, of just how she was going to leave. She was starting to like the company of Dekka. She was becoming a hindrance though. Even if he was a thief, in Connloath he wasn't the greatest evil. He already had someone and with her there he was more likely to get caught and that wouldn't be fair to Dekka or his mystery girlfriend.

So she hurried behind him waiting for night to fall.

visualspice

Dekka took to the river, keeping his clothing on, but the jewels set aside, discretely hidden inside his boots, whihc was the only bit of clothing he discarded before he jumped into the water for a swim. The cold water was refreshing, though perhaps a bit too cold to be comfortable, but he loved it, and enjoyed it's cool, refreshing essence while he gestured with a smirk over to Evangeline, "Hey, why don't you come on in here? Wash away the shit smell? Promise I won't bite."

paganchick

Evangaline laughed slightly.
"Biting isn't what bothers me," She said with a laugh as she took off her boots and followed Dekka's example by putting all of her stolen jewels into her boots. Well all of her jewels except for the ruby ring that was still stuck on her finger.

She turned slowly easing into the water she instantly wrapped her arms around her chest as a shiver ran up her spine.
"Damn its cold."

visualspice

"Yeah, but it sure beats that shit smell," he told her with a laugh. "Besides, it feels nice to cool off. But if you get too cold, I could always heat you up."

paganchick

Evangaline laughed, "Have you forgot, I can create flames too silly," She spoke, ignoring the actual way he meant it. Slowly she made her way into the water shivering as she did. She raised her hand so Dekka could see it with the ring still on her finger.
"Its stuck!"