Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Lucian's Journal

Started by Klezmer Gryphon, August 26, 2013, 04:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klezmer Gryphon

30th of Frostfall:

Not a whole lot has been made thisast couple weeks. The forge has mainly stayed cold, save a few times I've gotten the urge to make the odd bit of jewelry here and there. With winter setting in, there aren't as many travelers, nor are there many adventurers looking for a new blade or even just a quick sharpening. Of course, though, some of our neighbors bring their axes in for a good sharpening, quite frequently, too, so there isn't much loss of coin. With all this spare time, Rorik has asked me to go hunting for the past couple of weeks, saying it'll be good practice now that my bow is finished, along with the dozen arrows I prepared this past month.

12th of Snowveil

After just a few weeks of hunting, my skills with the bow have improved dramatically! I can now hit a willow rod and split it down its length from up to fifty paces! Certainly a feat, but I mustn't let it go to my head. I still try to stay within a comfortable distance of prey when I am out hunting, so to ensure that I hit my mark, and bring home dinner for Sigrid's cooking pot. Even though I enjoy hunting, I long for the spring so that the forge can once again roar with its mighty flames!