Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What A Coinkydink. (Caerina)

Started by Brisinger987, September 22, 2013, 01:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

The throne room was, every bit, every detail, a stereotypical demon's throne room. Only it wasn't.

The crimson throne stood at the end of a large room, which looked to be lined with obsidian and rubies, with fire and lava dotted around. Skeletons hung from the ceiling via chains, and skulls were strewn everywhere.

A living hell.

"Welcome to my throne room Desdemona."

Caerina

She nodded slightly towards him.

Desdemona threw one glance over the room, investigating her surroundings. It was instinctive to her, like breathing, to try and find the weak spots and the strongpoints. This place was powerful, it was a good place for a throne room, perhaps near one of the power nexuses.

The demon realm was full of them and not many could find them.

"Do you have any other assigments to me?" she asked returning her gaze to him.

Brisinger987

"Yes. Continue looking through Fell for more seals and locks. Report back to me in two days, unless you find anything of interest." Kirnardaz sat on his throne, giving her a look, telling her that he wasn't finished speaking.

"Lower your mental barriers." Veskos drew his sword, ready to fight. Mentally, he was preparing to invade her mind if necessary, along with Kirnardaz.

"Do as Kirnardaz says. He has some pretty intense images in his head, and they almost drove me insane..."

Caerina

Desdemona didn't question his demand. She already had her mind invaded more than once, since it wasn't something unusual to ask from your servant. With a slight nod of her head, Desdemona closed her eyes and lowered her barriers. It was an unusual feeling for her because she never liked the feeling of being vulnerable.

Desdemona opened her eyes, her barriers still down, unsure what to expect.

Brisinger987

Kirnardaz crept into her mind, a thousand screams of agony and pain filling the space he occupied. The screams warped and shifted into insane laughter for a minute, beaming horrific gory images, before warping back to agonised screams. This was his gift to Desdemona. A peek into his soul. A fraction of his power to use at her will. Accompanied by the god awful screams of a million tortured souls.

My gift to you... My power. Imbued in you. Go my servant. Corrupt. Torture. Slaughter. Wreak glorious, corruptive havoc. Give the greedy something to want. Give the envious something to envy. Give the murderous something to kill. Give the lazy something to avoid. Give the gluttonous something to feast on. Give the proud something to pine over. Gust the lusting something to crave. Make the dead and angels weep. Wreak carnage in MY NAME. He ripped a piece of his soul off and implanted it next to her own, the insane laughter bubbling down as he retreated from her mind.

"It is done."

Caerina

Desdemona tasted the new part of her. It was twisted and dark, and even she felt that one part of her wanted to rip it out of her chest. The human part of her that she quickly managed to push down below. On the other hand, the demonic part was craving for more darkness. It was infuriating to have such a battle inside of her.

"Thank you, master." she bowed slightly, still feeling something new running through her body.

After a few seconds she finally managed to merge that power and bind it with her own. It still felt like it didn't belong there, like a tumor, but she liked the feeling of death and despair inside her. She had no intentions of giving it up now that she had her taste of it.

Brisinger987

"Go. You and Veskos have much to discuss." Kirnardaz dismissed them both, and Veskos beckoned for her to walk with him.

"So, Desdemona. You are a Soul Eater?" Veskos walked in the general direction of the huge cavern which was Kirnardaz's realm. He opened the door, onto the balcony, which revealed the realm below. Hundreds of demons lived out their pathetically short existences.

By sinning against each other.

Alleyways and streets were filled with deathly screams as demons fought to prove who was the strongest. The strongest form had to fight Kirnardaz.

Kirnardaz then devoured that demon.