Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I Remember Everything (Clever Fox)

Started by Brisinger987, September 27, 2013, 12:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

Querioku looked around the pitiful excuse for a kingdom. Had her brethren really done such a bad job that this had happened?! How could a Scáth, the best species of dragon, the king of kings, the queens of the world.

Well, she needed to set and example to this Scáth. She needed to use her power as the ultimate Dominabitch to show him how to run a damned tyrant land. He had citizens in happiness. Happiness for Angsar's sake!

She took flight, landing on a church, roaring at the citizens of what would become La'marri. She saw citizens run for cover, and felt the urge for a snack. Time to select someone who would serve as an example. A squad of town guards ran round the corner, set up in defensive positions.

"You dare defy me?! Querioku?! You will pay for your deeds..." She breathed fire on her wing apex dragging the fire along the floor in an arc, before releasing the fire arc which now burned on the floor. It raced along the floor and disintegrated the guard force whole, making Querioku laugh.

"Where's your pitiful excuse for a leader now? Give me Taliesin!"

Klezmer Gryphon

Taliesin had been enjoying the day as it was, admiring the forest and the rivers, spending the afternoon with his one and really only friend, a gryphoness named Yumi. Strange as it was, a Scáth having a "friend", Yumi had managed to gain the dragon's respect, and over time changed the tyrant to a softer, yet still strong ruler.

"So, Yumi, what do yo-" he was cut off by the sound of screams and burning buildings.... Dammit... What do they want now?! he cursed in his mind as he flew off. Before he took off from his perch, the black dragon motioned for his smaller, russet furred companion to stay where she was, lest she get hurt...

And, lo and behold, he found Querioku burning his kingdom and slaughtering his people... Both of which pissed him off.

"What do you want, you vile brat? Why can't you respect the way I rule my people?!" He demanded, knocking the dragoness from her position on the church as he attempted to slam her head into the ground. He would not have her wreck his kingdom!

Brisinger987

"You have no respect among your people. They respect me more than you..." She spewed fire at Taliesin, and tried to violently head butt him. How dare he, the weakest among all the Scáth, attack her?! She was physically a match in everyway, and mentally, she believed she could outmatch this incompetent "tyrant" anyday.

"And you think hanging around with that Gryphoness makes you strong. It just makes you vuknerable... You can't protect her forever Taliesin! She just makes you weak." Another bout of fire and body slamming was launched at Taliesin, and Querioku roared at the other Scáth.

"And you think that your weakness makes you a better ruler. You are a disgrace!" Another roar indicated that she really was not happy with him. She would fight to her death if she had to.

Klezmer Gryphon

"They do not respect you! They absolutely hate you!" He roared, not caring for the fire or the body slamming directed at him. He merely shrugged them off, and kept fighting, as the thought of losing his kingdom made him angry... And the thought of losing his friend made him enraged.

"Tell me, bitch, is there disgrace in ruling with an even hand?! Is there disgrace in showing mercy when one does not deserve it?! Nay, there is not!" He roared again, this time grabbing Querioku's head, and pinning her to the ground, although he doubted she'd stay there long. Not when he saw her in the corner of his eye; not when he saw Yumi.

"I thought I told you to stay where you were! Go back, now!" he yelled, his voice carrying for miles around. As much as Taliesin wanted to go over and pick her up to carry her away, he was occupied with keeping this intruder's head on the ground.

"You told me, Taliesin, that if any of your brethren came to challenge you, that you would yield if it put your people in danger! You promised me that!" She said with tears streaming down her cheeks. The dragon could only look down in shame. Indeed, he had promised Yumi that he would yield, and here he was, fighting with his fellow Scáth....

Brisinger987

"They fear me, and my kind. You are no Scáth. You are a pathetic hatchling who knows not how to rule with an iron fist. You rule with your stupidity. Eventually people will see your weakness, and then these humans will gain control!" Querioku took advantage of his distraction to break the pin, and examined the gryphoness.

"You are in love with this thing?! Bah! I wouldn't consider this thing worthwhile at all. She is barely worth the time it would take to wash her blood from my claws." Querioku did not attack, instead walking over to Yumi, a deep growl escaping her throat.

"As for you... You have just given me control of this territory while I teach this whelp how to rule. So I have a suggestion, Yumi..." Querioku changed her stature, showing off the unnaturally built muscles that gave her strength unnatural for her size. As a female she was not as big as the other Scáth, but she was roughly as strong as them.

"You get to run. Run as fast as you can. Because when today is up... I will hunt you. I will hunt you and kill you. And when I break you, he will break. And when he breaks, I will kill him too, then take everything he worked so hard to build as his kingdom for my own. So run. Because your end comes soon..." Querioku snapped her jaw at Yumi, indicating now she should leave.

Klezmer Gryphon

There was a pause as the dragon thought about what his opponent just said. His love for Yumi was what made him strong, what made him want to carry on. And then he had an idea....

Walking over to his friend, he suddenly gripped her in his jaws! There was no end to her screams as the dragon she called her friend adjusted her position to where she was now facing his gullet. What was he thinking?! She got her answer when she fell face first into the ring of flesh at the back of Taliesin's throat, his tongue keeping her in place as she flailed wildly, trying to escape his grip. It was a move Taliesin really didn't want to resort to, but he felt he had to if he wanted to save his kingdom, and his friend. With a heavy heart, and a guilty conscious, he tilted his head back, and let gravity do the work.

Yumi was still flailing, but it was to no avail as she slid further and further down the slick, fleshy walls of the dragon's throat. Was he really her friend just to make a meal out of her?! It was this that she thought as the bulge in his throat disappeared into his gut. However, he wouldn't hurt her. He could control what his stomach did, and right now, he didn't want to kill his friend. Hopefully, this sudden act would drive Querioku away, and perhaps let them have some peace...

Brisinger987

"A mercy killing just proves your weakness. I will show you today, just what being a Scáth means. If you truly were a Scáth, you would not have had the weakness in the first place." Querioku, in her ultimate self worship, flaunted herself, as if she was the best and coldest Scáth there was. Not quite. Maybe the most vile and cruel, but not the coldest.

As she turned and walked, her mutated and modified wings acting like those of a wyvern. A single human boy, unsure of what or who she was, walked up to her, as if she were some intriguing animal. "Hello there little boy..."

"Hello Mis-" He was cut off from speaking, incinerated by a blast of unfeeling fire. Maybe she was the coldest after all. No-one should have the lack of care to kill a child like that. Not one so sweet and innocent.

"Fear me! Mortal weaklings! I am Querioku! And today, you learn what the Scáth truly do!" She roared, spewing more fire everywhere. She was traditional at least. Fire was something beings feared inherently, so she was using that to her advantage. "Come Taliesin."

Klezmer Gryphon

"There is no weakness in giving mercy," Taliesin muttered. If it weren't for the fact his friend was in his gut, he would have lit the tyrant queen up like a candle. Sadly, this wasn't the case, so he had two options: either follow this self-centered bitch and possibly ruin his kingdom in the process, or summon an army of darkness, declare war on her, and risk imprisonment in the Shadow Lands for the rest of eternity....

With a loud roar that shook the land, a dark mist blew in from out of nowhere, engulfing the town, the forest, even the people that he cared for. Out of this mist, legion after legion of hellish infantrymen, clothed in armor of pure darkness, armed with swords, spears, and shields emerged, ready to do their master's bidding. The dragon contemplated for a moment if he was doing what was right... Then shook his head, and announced his declaration.

"There is no place for you or your kind here in this world, terrible queen! We may be bonded by blood, but our ideas are as far as the east is from the west! Prepare, then, to face the consequences of your deeds. You have burned my land, slaughtered my people, have driven me to devour my dearest friend, and now you shall pay with your life!"

Brisinger987

Querioku saw the army of darkness. She saw the legions, and she laughed. "You are so pathetic. Now you get to watch my full wrath. But you can fight me on fair territory for it." Querioku took flight considering why she was being fair, then a thought came into her head. Fuck it.

"Doreaik valos kel naar ryoluk Vorax ventri!" The spell cracked the sky, draining her of her energy. But this was her army of darkness. Her method of conquer. In the middle of the sky, opened a rift, and from it, came a bunny.

In every way this bunny looked normal as it fell, completely motionless.

Until it landed.

The ground around it shook as the bunny bounced, before finally, the bunny exploded. The smoke from the explosion solidified into a body, with three headless necks. From those necks grew two heads each.

"I have a demon friend, a prince, who told me I could summon this hydra as I please. Ceerbaros. Kill them all."

Klezmer Gryphon

Just as Taliesin was about to give the order to charge, to start a hopeless battle against the hydra, there came a roar, and then a large glow of holy light, and then the dragon was gone, reached by a god in white robes. In his hand was a black coin, bearing the name of not only the dragon, but of his friend as well. With a wave of his hand, the dark army vaporized.

"So... He defied the laws given to him... Just so they could have some peace..." The god muttered, musing on the fact the Scáth would not be alone in the Shadow Lands... And then his eyes fell on Querioku.

"Cruel and unforgiving as you are, you have not warranted my anger as God of Order and Law. However...." He lifted his hand, and the hydra crystallized, it's body turning from flesh to glass, and shattered, "Don't think that the other dragons won't find a way to send you back from whence you came, Scáth. I may have given you rule over this world, but I also left the world with the ability to overthrow you. Keep that in mind next time you decide to start a war."

With that, he started walking away, and with a bright flash of light, was gone from the desolated town, leaving the lone Scáth to do as she desired.

------------------------

Elsewhere.... In the far reaches of the Shadow Lands, Taliesin sat pondering. Here he was, in his home realm, the giant, eternal cave, called Scáthmoore by his own kind, but more commonly called the Shadow Lands by mortal races. He had picked a large enough perch, it seemed and commenced his process.

Summoning all his might, he forced himself to disgorge his friend. Even though eventually she emerged from his maw, it took quite some time for her to get there. When she did fall from his mouth, covered in slime and tears, Taliesin immediately hugged her as tight as he could without killing her.

"W-why? Why did you do that?!"Yumi asked once she realized that she wasn't inside Taliesin anymore. He had swallowed her whole, and only a few hours later spit her out... Both of which were not very pleasant experiences, and now he was hugging her like he hadn't seen her in forever!

"Would I ever do anything to hurt you, Yumi?" He replied with a smile as he kissed her, which, although surprised, was a gesture she gladly returned....

Brisinger987

The shards of the hydra vibrated, and flew upwards, opening another rift in space, one that shut very quickly this time. Kirnardaz would get his pet back, Querioku walked away with her life. And that ignorant, blundering fool of a Scáth was stuck in Scáthmoore. She grinned with glee. And this new territory was hers.

She took flight, scouring the local area for a fort of somesort. And she found one. Of which she demolished. Then she decided to leave her kingdoms for a while.She took off northwards, racing towards the mountains. Then when she got there, she decimated village after village, the Kilanthro mountains a haven for dragons and humans who could escape their rightful masters.

She had no difficulty until she reached on village, which was surrounded by Oirthir and one or two Iarthair. She decided that the Oirthir would be more acceptable, and used an illusion spell to give her the form of an Oirthir. She stalked the village, preying on children and people when they weren't looking.

By midday the village was almost empty. Then she suddenly heard an almighty roar, and saw an Iarthair charging at her.

Relvi was an odd creature. Somewhere between a humanoid and a dragon-octopus, it was the spitting image of something designed to be nothing but a pest. Big round eyes, a wide, creepy smile, and hundreds of tiny tendrils spewing from every inch of skin visible.

It approached Yumi curiously, that smile beaming at them.

"Hello! My name is Rrrelvvi..." The creature had a nasaly voice ((OOc: for reference, Smeagol.)) which echoed through the cavern with ease.