Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Bear with me, I'm down one kidney D:

Started by visualspice, October 03, 2013, 12:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

SooOoOOOO....
Most of you know my status from this prior posting here, about my surgery.
I'm mending alright, but I go in and out of waves of discomfort, tiredness, pain, loopyness, extreme grumpiness, paranoia... etc; so as you can't already tell (or guess)... I still won't be posting for a while. When I start to feel better, I'll start picking at the current threads I have.

This being said, I am not up for any additional threads or posts or plots at this time. I might be open later, like in a few months.... but I really can't focus on anything additional at this moment. Now.. this just means: If the thread isn't in my bookmarked list from the last time I was active prior to surgery, or we haven't fully discussed an idea via PM where it's ready to roll (as I do all of my plotting and threading that way); I won't be posting for it or anything new; or any older threads wanting to be resurrected that are like.. over  like two months in being dormant.

I'm prioritizing all of my current threads; plus I have that war event to run.. so please be patient.

I'll keep you all updated as things progress; but I figured I'm not entirely horrid feeling right now so I'd poke my head in to give you all a heads up of my status. Also, my PM box is getting kind of full and I just don't have the energy to go through the mass of PMs that are still sitting in there so I hope this message addresses all inquiries I failed to reply to until now.

Missing All The Rp,
~A very tired, tired spice

PS: I hope this post makes sense >_>
I am about ready to nod off and tried to re-read this but yeah- ugh. Give me time, people. Just lots.. and lots of time... @_@
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

Do what you gotta do and take care of yourself. We'll all be here when you're ready to come back.  If anyone here cannot understand that you need time and space then they can go take a flying leap into piranha-infested waters.

Lion

Take all the time you need spice.  Nnd remember the 3 R's.  Reduce, reuse, and ...wait.

Well Rest, Rest and Rest.  8D Take care  of yourself and your bun-bun.  The site will still be here when you get back.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

Yesss, omg, rest up. D8 YOU ARE ONE ORGAN SHORT. That's a big deal! You need all the rest you can get to heal up!

So take your time, there's no rush. And certainly don't push yourself! (Though I know at times it can be tempting because healing is boring. xD)

Catch up on all those shows you've been meaning to watch! ;D

*SNUUUUGZ*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

kleineklementine

Yikes stripes, Spice. Catching up on threads sounds like the least of your worries! Take care of yourself - that's what's important. Sounds like it's time to drink lots of tea and watch lots of Disney movies. :)  Or read books, whatever.

Feel better! We'll be thinking of you!

Lion

Oh yeah, one more thing before I forget.

*PUNTS*

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

*explodes like squidward in every spongebob episode ever*

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

=O!!!!

...I guess I could have been a little gentler...

visualspice

Quote from: Rhi-Rhi on October 03, 2013, 02:01:06 PM
=O!!!!

...I guess I could have been a little gentler...

It's fine. u_u He deserved it! And thanks everyone, it.means a lot. I keep finding myself staring at the site, and that's as far as my.rp urge gets.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Brisinger987

Hey, Spice, just to let you know, when you are upt for a PM messaging, I have another big plot happening (hopefully), so when you feel better I will PM you.

Ivory

Take your time, my darling!  We miss you, but recovery takes time!  I hope your husband is waiting on you hand and foot while you get better -- that's what he's there for, isn't it?  :)

visualspice

Ugh, I can't wait until I get better and have enough energy to like focus on making some real posts, or watching tv or really... Anything.
X_x

Aaand, I somehow managed to break.my.desk top PC :(
Saaaad. It's so hard to type on.my smart phone when I'm medicated *sob* ;_;

Lion

D:

*let's spice rest in mane*  There, there!

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Just an update: I've been physically ill the past two days (I hate vomiting and yep, that's what I had to suffer through the past few days... ;_;  Hoping today will be better. I have my one week follow up appointment today, where I'll be learning the results of my tests. Hope it's good news. I could use some good news about now. 

Ivory

visualspice

My doctor appointment went ok! Results came back negative, meaning I don't have cancer. Yay. That means the surgery was a success. I'm going to follow up with an oncology expert at a later date (just in case, for a second opinion), but seems all is well! (I've so far, been handled by urology experts, not cancer experts)

I also got my staples out today, which was totally not fun ;_;
but I also enjoyed my first, FULL meal after like- 2 weeks of not having anything super substantial to eat.

Also, seems whatever bug I had has passed through my system (cross your fingers there!) so I think I can finally start (thinking) about being on the road to recovery. I'm no longer on pain meds (since I got ill- I couldn't even think about getting them down) but the pain is bearable- so hopefully I can do without them on this last few weeks as I mend. Which is a good thing for me since they were doing a number to me, mentally.

Other than that, things look good so just be patient with me as I'm not sure how the rest of my healing will go as far as SOTE activity is concerned ._.

That is all.

-the spice

Paradox

That's great news! I'll really happy to hear it.

Did you get to see your pup yet?

Anyway, I made something for you in the spirit of Halloween. It didn't look dumb enough like me so I went ahead and fixed it. It's much better now!

BEHOLD! TIS A MASTERPIECE!

visualspice

Quote from: Paradox on October 10, 2013, 02:47:12 PM
That's great news! I'll really happy to hear it.

Did you get to see your pup yet?

Anyway, I made something for you in the spirit of Halloween. It didn't look dumb enough like me so I went ahead and fixed it. It's much better now!

BEHOLD! TIS A MASTERPIECE!

loool
a true masterpiece

visualspice

oh, and I forgot to say that, No, my dog has not been home yet ;o;
He's been at my parents for the past two weeks. He'll be coming home tonight.
Here's to hoping I'll keep feeling well.