Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Bear with me, I'm down one kidney D:

Started by visualspice, October 03, 2013, 12:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaychan03

Keeping resting :D Don't worry about our thread, it can wait till you feel betterz :D

Lion

I'd die a little inside if I didn't get to see my doggie for two weeks! D:  She's like my arm, I arm, I need BOTH OF THEM!

But I hope the reunion goes well and that you stay feeling better!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

yeah, I've been missing him but I've been too sick to be able to handle his sort of hyperactivity.
The cats, however, were enjoying all of this time with me. It was kind of nice, since our one cat is afraid of everything so he finally got some reprieve from his nervousness without the dog around.
Poor cat's going to be back to a ball of nerves once he returns :T
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

Quote from: visualspice on October 10, 2013, 03:01:48 PM
oh, and I forgot to say that, No, my dog has not been home yet ;o;
He's been at my parents for the past two weeks. He'll be coming home tonight.
Here's to hoping I'll keep feeling well.

Ah. It's cool that you get to see him now though. Hopefully he doesn't get TOO excited to the point that it's too much to handle. xD You know how dogs can be. Well, mine is like that. You leave for like 1 min (I am not kidding) and then she's like "OMFG ! You're back! LET'S PLAY NOW!" And then she leaps around the room barking like a maniac. I'm glad she's not like my friend's dog who pees. A lot.  :/

I'll keep your health in my thoughts. Hope things only go up from here.

visualspice

Not sure if it needs to be said, but I'm still not entirely mentally with it, so any mistakes in posts or delays are to be expected >.>
Though most of you are used to.my typos and mistakes anyway, lol.

- the spice
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Winters-Feather

im sorry im replying so late but i'm glad you're on the mend. *hug*

visualspice

Well, my doctor appointment yesterday revealed that my wound is too open to heal properly and slightly infected (aka- trust me when I say it's friggin gross). So come Monday I have to call the surgeon to get an appointment to have them seal me back shut.

That being said, if I become less active-ish again this week, that's why. I am also on new pain meds so we'll see how that goes. l8*
Just wanted to.give an update/ reminder to.all that despite the fact I'm posting again, I'm still not all mentally there. :P. So patience is appreciated.

~the spice

kleineklementine

Uuuuggggghhhhhh, sorry to hear that, Spice. This has been quite the adventure for you. :(  I know I don't have any threads with you, but I still feel fairly comfortable saying that you shouldn't worry about SotE now. Take care of yourself! Hope everything starts to go smoothly!

visualspice

Quote from: kleineklementine on October 20, 2013, 08:38:08 AM
Uuuuggggghhhhhh, sorry to hear that, Spice. This has been quite the adventure for you. :(  I know I don't have any threads with you, but I still feel fairly comfortable saying that you shouldn't worry about SotE now. Take care of yourself! Hope everything starts to go smoothly!

We keep aiming to plot threads but then we never do D;
SOMEDAY, Kleine.. someday...
but yeah, it's been quite the adventure, and dare I mention I'm a terrible patient, so my dramatics are only amplified by my woes >_>