Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Well Look Who Decided To Show Up

Started by Winters-Feather, October 13, 2013, 07:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winters-Feather

I hate having unannounced absences because I never really know when I'm going to have them . ^^; But the past two weeks have been rather busy for me. I've been AFK a lot. partially because of school, partially because of social life. (In the good way, life has been pretty awesome.  ;D )
UM. But I'm trying to get back to y'all so thanks for baring with my sudden disappearances- reappearances, I know they're annoying.

visualspice

It's ok since we love you, Winters. <3 Just post when you can.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

Social life? What is that?

Welcome back, Winters! You don't have to be concerned about posting for Taiyou in Crimson Path. We're still waiting on Highwayman.

It goes without saying, but there's no need to apologize for such things. Life happens and RP can wait. I think most of us here are patient and compassionate to understand that. I do look forward to your posts though, but make sure that you go at a pace that's comfortable and convenient for you!

Take care and we look forward to reading your posts! They're always fun to read.

Lion

Hey no worries about it Winters!  Life comes first and make sure you enjoy it!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Winters-Feather

thanks guys! X_X Yeah  it seems a lot of others are in the same situation too! So I guess I have it lucky because I really only had two threads to catch up on xD 
... Unless there are older ones I'm slacking up on...
*cloud of doom rolls in*

UM. AWKWARD COSPLAY FACE TIME.

Here's a pic of me at the con early Oct. it's the same costume as the one before that I posted... I'm really bad at snarling/"WTF DO YOU WANT WITH ME?" face so I wonder if people thought I was trying to give The Smoulder or something ha ^^;  Later in the con, I found that just rolling my eyes and looking frustratingly bored works awesome.

Zane

Alright. I know I have that golden key somewhere *tears apart room trying to find* if I can find it then maybe I can summon a winters to come and wisk Dangerous and I to a land of no responsibilities and free wifi....

Winters-Feather

you had me at free wifi.

Anyhoo, the past seven days have been kind of insane. Three films shot, springs, a midterm, a paper, a club event organized, homework that is still screaming to be finished , a Halloween party, and sleep is nonexistent.

actually typing all that out  made me realize just how insane it all was... is. NEXT WEEK ADVENTURES HO!

Yeah but I should get to posts tomorrow.

Zane

But... Free wifi is the last thing I said....

I'm actually pricing getting new wifi got here lol... Might just become more active after that. Might....

Paradox

Replying to your AWKWARD FACE cosplay picture. XD

I think your expression looks like a tamer version of "What the hell do you want?" kinda look. Definitely not seeing smolder there haha! xD

Nice costume though!

Winters be a busy bee! *waves* Post when it's good for ya! We miss you! Now go! The homework calls!

Winters-Feather

oh, gosh. so I thought i was going back on track... anyhoo wont' be around this weekend going out of town :)

Winters-Feather

I've started to work on replies, expect a post bomb tomorrow <3

Paradox

Kaboom! An explosion of Winters awesomeness!? Can't wait!

*takes a seat in a beanbag chair , puts on 3D glass and eats some popcorn*

visualspice

Quote from: Winters-Feather on November 19, 2013, 02:34:22 PM
I've started to work on replies, expect a post bomb tomorrow <3
Don't turn into lion, now!
8D

<3 but yay! Winter pooOoOOoOosts!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Winters-Feather

Hahha, no, I won't no worries :P Lion's insanely intense like that , no way i could pull that off XD

woo beanbag chairs! haven't seen one of those in a long time... Do you think kids even ehave beanbag chairs in their vocabulary anymore?

Winters-Feather

Yeah I'm working on posts now. I've been gone  because finals and I honestly needed a break  for a few days longer. But I've had time to regain my footing. I'm home now, so ideally Ill be able to post almost every day maybe more. It'll be like this for a few weeks, so here goes.  ;D

visualspice

Quote from: Winters-Feather on December 14, 2013, 08:36:18 PM
Yeah I'm working on posts now. I've been gone  because finals and I honestly needed a break  for a few days longer. But I've had time to regain my footing. I'm home now, so ideally Ill be able to post almost every day maybe more. It'll be like this for a few weeks, so here goes.  ;D
As always, its good to have you back!