Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Exit: LIGHT! Enter: NIGHT! (Wicked Basket)

Started by Brisinger987, November 12, 2013, 01:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

"I love a man who tells his woman exactly what he expects..." She jested at him in a flirty manner. Both her eyes were still red, but she was calm enough not to kill him.

"So. When was the last time you slept?" Temhota was curious, for reasons she couldn't fathom. She had these curiosities. She didn't have a pattern. Nothing visible. She just did as she pleased at the time.

Wicked Basket

"Two nights ago," Cryce replied simply. Still, he found it rather strange that Temhota asked him about sleep at the very same moment when he had been thinking about sleep himself. He disregarded as mere coincidence, but would be on the lookout in case such a "coincidence" happened again.

Brisinger987

"Ah, fair enough. Who we killin' now? Those bandit groups my tailgater told me about? Before he was violently dismembered and killed?" Temhota smiled sweetly as she spoke.

"Or did you find a lead?"

Wicked Basket

Cryce suddenly stopped and turned to face Temhota.
"What bandit groups," he asked. "You never told me that anyone said anything to you about bandit groups. Where are they? Where can I find them?"
Cryce was irritated that she had not shared this information sooner, but there was no point in chastising her about it. If there were more bandit groups then he could possibly get another lead. Sleep could wait for another night. He needed vengeance.

Brisinger987

"Follow me sweetheart. I'll show you where he said their camps are." Her walk had changed from her original casual strolling to something that was perfectly designed to seduce, kill and generate envy. She was, at that point, a clear embodiment of her demon half.

"They're just deep in the woods..." Temhota let out a sinister laugh.

Wicked Basket

Cryce rolled his eyes and followed Temhota. He hoped that she knew where she was going because she now know something that he didn't which gave her leverage. He hoped this wouldn't come back to haunt him somehow.

Brisinger987

Temhota was silent the whole walk, and stopped, literally inside the bandit camp.

"Oh booyyyyys....." Her voice was like a siren calling. She had identified the leader, who stood watching as his men got up and drew weapons. A black flame appeared in Temhota's hand, and she threw the flame in one Bandit's face, stabbing a few others with their own shadows.

Eventually the bandits got to a point where they were in grabbing range.

Where she grabbed one bandit, kissed him passionately, and crushed his skull with her demonic strength.

"Time to DIE boys!"

Wicked Basket

Cryce strolled through the ensuing violence and approached the leader. As leader moved to draw his blade, all of him but his head became encased in ice.
"Let's not be too hasty," Cryce told the bandit leader. "I just want to talk."
The bandit leader did not respond, so Cryce figured he should continue.
"Have you ever been, or know of anyone, that has been to Hyoite," Cryce asked.
"Why would I tell you," the bandit replied stubbornly.
"I just thought that you would prefer talking to me instead of my companion over there," Cryce told him indicating Temhota as he spoke. "She will undoubtedly make her way over here once she's done killing your underlings so I suggest you hurry."
The bandit seemed to ponder this for a moment before answering, "I have never been to Hyoite, but I know a gang near Connlaoth has been there before. It was a long time ago though."
That was all Cryce needed to hear.
"Thank you for your cooperation," Cryce said coldly.
Then, many spikes formed within the bandit leader's ice prison and turned him into a man-sized pin cushion. Cryce made his way over to Temhota, dodging flying bodies as he went.
"We have our next lead," he told her. "We're going to Connlaoth."
However, Cryce did not know about the civil war that was happening there.

Brisinger987

Temhota had let her demonic pleasures get out of hand in her mind, and her rage and bloodlust exponentially increased.

When Cryce approached her, talking, she lunged, snarling like a feral beast at him.

"GIVE ME YOUR SOUL MORTAL!"

((OOc: It needs to happen. She's losing herself in the violence and it has to happen now!))

Wicked Basket

Cryce was not expecting Temhota to tackle him to the ground and demand his soul. Having no other option, Cryce froze Temhota solid with a mere touch and rolled her frozen form off of himself. He stood and brushed himself off before kneeling down and thawing her head only so that she could speak.
"Feeling better," he asked.

Brisinger987

"Sorry..." She apologised, feeling rather ashamed that she'd gotten carried away in the fighting.

"I get carried away sometimes... Sorry..." She wriggled as bit, just rocking her frozen body.

"I'll behave now, promise sir..." She summoned a shadow person to try and help take the ice off of her, and soon found herself starting to punch holes with shadow spikes from the folds of her clothes.

Wicked Basket

"Sure you will," Cryce said thawing her out. "Now if you're quite finished, we have places to go and people to see."
Cryce stood and looked around at all the carnage wrought by Temhota.
"You certainly have a way with people," he commented.

Brisinger987

She was glad to see that she had made an impression on the guy at least. "What can I say? It must be my feminine charm, caused them to fight each other for me. Unfortunately I'm like a female spider. I kill my mate." She made a pose as if it was supposed to be an attractive quality.

"So, are we gonna sleep? We've been up long enough for the sun to come up, and I can feel my power waning. I think we should sleep somewhere for the day, so my abilities are more useful."

Wicked Basket

"Sleep," Cryce repeated, "you want to sleep?"
Cryce's rage began to boil over as he approached Temhota.
"We have no time to sleep. Every moment we waste sleeping is another opportunity for those bastards to slip through my fingers. I will not rest until they are lying dead at my feet and I repay them for what they did to my...." Cryce's voice trailed off as he realized that he was revealing a lot of information. Cryce turned his back to Temhota.
"I'll sleep when I'm dead," he concluded. With that he began walking away.

Brisinger987

Temhota summoned the spell in her mind, forming the phrase as she walked behind him, traipsing like a scolded child.

"Nerehe yov dakto nara." Sleep weary young traveller. The spell was powerful, imbued with the holiest of magic outside of godly magic, and it was aimed at Cryce. If the spell was successful the cryomancer would fall asleep mid-walk, caught by the solidity of his own shadow. If not, then Temhota had basically ended this adventure here and then.

Wicked Basket

Cryce suddenly became incredibly drowsy. He tried to shake it off, but his legs soon gave out beneath him causing him to land on his hands and knees. Cryce managed a drowsy "What the hell?" and then crumpled to the ground fast asleep.

Brisinger987

Temhota didn't want to sleep as much as rest. She may have been a demon-angel hybrid, but that just meant she got tired faster. She used her powers to carry him to a safe spot in the wood, and then sent a psychic gift to his mind. It was an angelic trait, not magical, just a favour from the gods that she could call on when she wanted.

"Sleep now, young traveller. Do not hold your pain close to you. It is your greatest weakness. Rage is not your strength. Do not cling to those you have lost. To those who did not want you. To the pain. Enjoy the present. Justice will be served to those who deserve it, even if it is not in life. Sleep now. Let me accompany you..." The last sentence was not angelic like the rest. It's tone contained a sinister hint, of pain to come, and violence.

"Let me show you what awaits them..." The voice warped from a sinister woman's voice to a demonic male voice, the tones of phasing out of each other and delaying by several intervals.

((OOC: for an idea on what the demonic voice sound's like, listen to the vocals on this))

Wicked Basket

Though Cryce may seem peaceful on the outside as he slept, it was far from true. There was nowhere for Cryce to go escape his memories. Cryce began to dream, but it was a nightmare. It was cold and dark with snow swirling and mixing with the wind. He could still see them. The heads of his loved ones mounted on those damned poles in the snow. Vengeance was required. The disembodied heads demanded it. The murderers must be brought to justice or they would never find rest. Cryce could here their voices. Why is the murderer still roaming free? Why has justice not been served? Cryce pleaded with his deceased loved ones, telling them he was doing all he could to find them, but they did not fall silent. Not even Temhota's voice intruding upon his thoughts stopped their uproar. Where is justice? Vengeance is required.

Brisinger987

The images the demonic presence showed Cryce began to filter in. In flashes of lightning the heads of his family were replaced with the murderers.

Another flash later and it was the full body of the murderer. The whole, screaming corpse of an agonised man. "Vengeance can be ours... But you merely need kill him. I will punish him for you..."

Another flash of lightning and the scene changed, to one of the murderer on various torture devices, stilling screaming. Whips cracked, blood stained every blade, and spike, the stench of rotting flesh filling the air. "I will show him true pain... Turn him into nothing but a speck of dust for me to play with, hehehe...."

Another voice began to speak soon. The images kept playing, but now Temhota's voice formed from the angel and demon voices merging into one.

"Wake up now... Sleep tomorrow. And dream of sweet torture then..." Temhota had spoken with her mother and her father's brother, the two voices and they had relayed the information from Cryce's dreams.

"Wake up buddy."

Wicked Basket

Cryce's eyes snapped open and he sat up. "What did you do to me," he asked lifting a hand to his forward. "I feel like my head just exploded. What was all that?"